Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Named 21 Of My Children From Nigerian Movies - Mama Uganda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Named 21 Of My Children From Nigerian Movies - Mama Uganda (616 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Named 21 Of My Children From Nigerian Movies - Mama Uganda by SecretSpy666: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mama Uganda who gave birth to 44 children said she named 21 of her children from the names in Nigerian movies. Some of the names she gave her children are Patience Ozokwo, Chioma, Ozo, etc.

Mama Uganda is a Ugandan woman living in Uganda.

You can watch the video from 6:31 minutes to see where she said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Y5RlSM2PI

1 Like

Re: I Named 21 Of My Children From Nigerian Movies - Mama Uganda by Lordsonn: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie / Big Brother’s Host Is Finally Revealed By Bbnaija’s Ka3na. / *“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.