Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Early Adopters Are Richer Today Because They Got Most Cryptos Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Early Adopters Are Richer Today Because They Got Most Cryptos Free (224 Views)

They Got Her With Hard Drug / Activate Your Plan B.today Because One Source Of Income Is Sucidal / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Adopters Are Richer Today Because They Got Most Cryptos Free by ea2783: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Are you aware that cryptos can easily and fastly make people rich? Crypto millionaires now were fortunate to become early adopters because they didn't doubt crypto projects that came their ways.

These days they're whole lot of cryptos in circulation. Ranging from scam projects to abandoned ones. This doesn't mean they are still no good ones. If you do your own research properly, you may avoid some of these cryptos.

How do you filter those good crypto projects from the bad ones? People lately subscribe to different platforms where they recommend them good projects. Also good projects could also be identified if the community of the project is big and they are launching their project by giving airdrop to those community members.

Mining and referrals are not left out either.

Recently Remitano was mined, and it will be launching tomorrow; 20th Oct. 2022. Those who were lucky and mined will still be smiling to the bank.

So my aim of creating this thread is to develop it to where one will be fortunate to adopt good new cryptos early.

Have you heard about Social Good token? It's a token tied to shopping, on Ethereum Blockchain. As you shop on American stores such as ebay,Aliexpress, Udemy, etc, you get rewarded with those tokens. Hmm, e-commerce is now being tokenized.

I will leave you a referral link to getting to know more about Social Good token. As you sign up, you will be rewarded with a welcome bonus in Social Good tokens. It's currently trading on Uniswap, Mexcglobal and etc.

”�Get $1,000 in crypto for free! $SG #BTC

1️⃣DL the SocialGood App (2M+ users)
2️⃣Shop-to-Earn at 1,800+ sites (eBay, AliExpress, Walmart, Lazada, Shopee, Flipkart)

Earn 100% Crypto Back rewards every time you shop!
�Use invite code: 34SSYS
https://referral.socialgood.inc/?id=34SSYS
Re: Early Adopters Are Richer Today Because They Got Most Cryptos Free by ea2783: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
See me and my referrals' earnings.

Re: Early Adopters Are Richer Today Because They Got Most Cryptos Free by ea2783: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Don't sit down look oo. People are making big money from cryptos without even spending their hard earned money.

Join now and download the app and start making money.

https://referral.socialgood.inc/?id=34SSYS

(1) (Reply)

Make $2+ Per Action Online In Nigeria Working From Home / (graduate Intern - KYC Team) - Lagos / Experienced Tax Advisor Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.