Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) (47830 Views)

Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Mikelarteta(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oluomo should call his Urchins to order. I am yoruba but I believe the Igbos did not find trouble. Na this agberoism naim make me hate Tinubu. In Tinubu’s age, he will perform 10 times better than the mad man there now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Latestnewsline: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Man seen praying in mosque after winning N38m with N800 on sports betting

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOWCBlNao10
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Irupetepete: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oluomo boys
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by jchioma: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Las las, na the masses de suffer am. Tinubu's agbero want to control everything;
They will soon start going from door to door. Na dat time dem go know say blood and
palm oil may look alike but they are not the same thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by tamdun: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na only igbo trader dey alaba?
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
ednut1:
Two wrongs don’t make a right. These agbero tax collectors are a menace in lagos . Even people hawking coke with little profits get taxed daily. But this thing these traders did cannot be tolerated in onitsha or kano
You just spoke from both sides of your cheeks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Harnny(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
ednut1:
Two wrongs don’t make a right. These agbero tax collectors are a menace in lagos . Even people hawking coke with little profits get taxed daily. But this thing these traders did cannot be tolerated in onitsha or kano
No one will reason this way but will be quick to condemn the tax collectors. The problem is in Onitsha, it's Igbos taxing Igbos. Believe me if the tax collectors used by lagos state in Alaba were Igbos, no one will raise eyebrows

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Menclothing: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
The government will take over
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
There should be a decent way of collecting taxes from the citizens not by this extortion means through agberos employed by LASG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by sofeo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ooops
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by FakeIgboJew: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
mbahdi:
I trust igbos to deal with the useless agberos.igbos no dey carry last or ever get intimidated whereever there are

Idiot , the ones Peter Obi used in Anambra to pry taxes from the tight fisted main market dealers you no see.

Even Solodu has incorporated same agberoes in his revenue drive but here you are being the ever hypocritical okoro Judas.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by YorubarLord: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
The same yeebow that were fleeing 2 even got killed. Na online una sabi beat chest. You will collect woto woto this election season if una pass una boundaries. Yoruba don kuku mean una b4
mbahdi:
I trust igbos to deal with the useless agberos.igbos no dey carry last or ever get intimidated whereever there are

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Igbojew: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Where are those Tinubu urchins that always arrived in Igbo thread to spew thrash that Peter Obi have not condemn the sit at home or the atrocities of IPOB/ESN.We are waiting for Tinubu urchins to call out their drug lord Tinubu to condemn this Alaba market clash that was caused by his legacy called MC Oluomu and his boys...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
A clash has been happening at alaba market since morning, no police men in sight.

But after it’s over the government would come and shutdown the market and purnish people defending their business and source of livelihoods from criminals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by ceragon123: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
The Agberos just increased the money they are collecting from the business people. And they just keep setting up parks and extortion check points anyhow just because they are backed by Tinubu and his thugs.

The real owners of Lagos don't even make noise. Very kind and accommodative people, unlike some people who came from Irabiji. Azikiwe sef has been winning election in Lagos in the 60s yet the Igbos are still treated like second class citizens even though they own majority of investments and estates in Lagos, Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.

I just pity the Igbos. They would have been wiped away from the face of the earth if some people have their way.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by DryMouth: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Harnny:

No one will reason this way but will be quick to condemn the tax collectors. The problem is in Onitsha, it's Igbos taxing Igbos. Believe me if the tax collectors used by lagos state in Alaba were Igbos, no one will raise eyebrows
Now tell me how this thing wey you type take make sense?

How igbo boys go come from east come dey collect money from igbo traders in lagos?

You get sense at all?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by bewla(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
azpekuliar:
These jobless Agberos/omoniles will not go and work to earn a decent living. Always looking to extort hardworking traders.
Agbero no be work
But tell your people Lagos na for Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Curious345: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hnmmm

The simple reason why tinubu is most hated across Lagos is simply because he is the mentors of the touts and agberos in this Lagos ..

Why can he not digitise these tolls and levies
Listen

the CRIMINAL TOUTS ALSO OPPRESS AND KILL Yoruba TOO.. SO WE COLLECTIVELY HATE TINUBU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Kajaard: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is the legacy left behind by a certain presidential candidate. May God forgive him.

I am not Igbo, but I know those guys having shops at Alaba are hardworking young men just looking to make a living.

Then you have some good for nothing riffraffs coming to collect money from both the shop owners and the customers coming to buy things in the market.

When will this agberoism stop in Lagos for God's sake? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701784:

This is seriously serious!

What is the cause of this?!
We heard some people lost their lives.
So sad

Can someone in Alaba answer the above question please?!

Peace is all we need in our Darling nation, not fights among brethren.

We Rise.

That's the question begging for an answer.

Thank God for your life.
We were there last Saturday also to go round up a deal with a Barbecue Client, that his wedding is coming up this weekend.
May God keep him safe and sound for us and his bae.
U dun finally go back to ur biz, u had a flourishing biz but stupidity no allow u go far in dis business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Robinmido(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
May peace reign
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Snapchat: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
See as they break Shukudi head grin

Na only chest beating him and him people sabi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by bewla(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
ceragon123:
The Agberos just increased the money they are collecting from the business people. And they just keep setting up parks and extortion check points anyhow just because they are backed by Tinubu and his thugs.

The real owners of Lagos don't even make noise. Very kind and accommodative people, unlike some people who came from Irabiji. Azikiwe sef has been winning election in Lagos in the 60s yet the Igbos are still treated like second class citizens even though they own majority of investments and estates in Lagos, Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.

I just pity the Igbos. They would have been wiped away from the face of the earth if some people have their way.
When you go out of your comfort zone and claim it's your own what do you get

Tell them Lagos na for Yoruba and Yorubas only struck Edo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Backpedal: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
ednut1:

Are you seriously saying this ?
I can't believe that I just read (the last paragraph)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Omenlon: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Oluomo should call his Urchins to order. I am yoruba but I believe the Igbos did not find trouble. Na this agberoism naim make me hate Tinubu. In Tinubu’s age, he will perform 10 times better than the mad man there now.
nowhere agbero no dey. You can't leave Onitsha drugs market with your goods without paying money to agbero there, quote me. If you are in Rome do like the Romans do.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Enemies of Nigeria are trying to turn this election into a bitter war btw the igbos and yorubas ......
I thought all Rtean levies are paid directly online to the state chapter accounts, why send agberos to come for illegal extortion?
Na dis same agberos dem go use disrupt elections proceedings on election day in non indigene areas of the state.
May God help us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
bewla:
Agbero no be work
But tell your people Lagos na for Yoruba

Only Awori, Egun and the Ijebus (of Ikorodu and Epe) are the actual indigenous people of Lagos, and we do not take their hospitality for granted. Every other person na 'mo gbo mo ya'. Ma tan ra eh.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Curious345: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
sithaniel:
see below

Mynd44 block and ban this urchin
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Backpedal: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Harnny:

That's not true.

The rate of extortion in Lagos cannot be seen any other place
To the point where people stand on any bus stop and be collecting money

In the South East; your payment starts and ends in the park

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Backpedal:

Are you seriously saying this ?
I can't believe that I just read (the last paragraph)

truth is bitter
Re: Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) by Snapchat: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
chibnnodi:
The Nigerian government should let the Igbos go, if they don't want the Igbos to have peace in Nigeria. The Igbos inherently, know how to fight to survive.

If you ask Peter Obi if he wants Nigeria or Biafra, what do you think his answer will be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.