Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos (1248 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by chiemelisco: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
NA UNA SAY LAGOS NA 'NO MAN'S LAND'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f8tSrnWSY0&t=38s
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Mrshocker(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tenants fighting landlord. Anyhow the matter be nah tenants go suffer am
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrshocker:
Na play you dey.
Landlord don run

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Mrshocker(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
DryMouth:

Na play you dey.
Landlord don run

Time will Tell.
Market closed indefinitely
Go back to anambra (the London obi built) lol

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Mrshocker(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi self Dey distance himself from una insults to his landlord. The lair no won loose his assets in Lagos.
We will let you cry blood for destroying Lagos 20:10:2020

Awon Eranko Atoko Bale je
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrshocker:

Time will Tell.
This is Nigeria.
Nobody owns anywhere. If e pain you come carry me commot.

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
DryMouth:

This is Nigeria.
Please come to the island and repeat this trash that nobody owns anywhere in Lagos.
AWON OMO ALE JATI JATI, AWO OMO ÁFÍ ÍPÁ JÍ ÁWÓN ÓBI WÓN.
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
epondudu:

Please come to the island and repeat this trash that nobody owns anywhere in Lagos.
Where in island cos am presently at marina.

Idiot. Nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
cool

Nice One from the Igbo traders

Agberos you fit try your luck again tomorrow and wotowoto shall be generously given to you cool

You better thank God for RRS that came to your rescue if not agbero dead body for don surplus for ground

Many Igbo traders are armed.come around again and try to extort money from Igbo traders.na groundnut them go dash you for leg.your leg Go break.

We know say you don dey eye Alaba but you don underestimate the crowd of traders wey full Alaba and that arms them get
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by PerfectStranger(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
“One Nigeria “ in the mud. angry
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Where in island cos am presently at marina.

Idiot. Nothing will happen
I don't know I am talking to a mere Street urchin residing under the bridge...Oloshi Ómó ádé Éko dí Éré.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

I don't know I am talking to a mere Street urchin residing under the bridge...Oloshi Ómó ádé Éko dí Éré.
Lol...
See me talking to a poor omo onile sef.

Skull minning merchants.. Lagos is for everybody.
You can keep wailing in your mud house.
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Lol...
See me talking to a poor omo onile sef.

Skull minning merchants.. Lagos is for everybody.
You can keep wailing in your mud house.
Offspring of OSU the Drug merchant....The way your ancestors land in the east is for everybody

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

Offspring of OSU the Drug merchant....The way your ancestors land in the east is for everybody
Everyone is free to anywhere in Nigeria as long as you are a Nigerian citizen. Stop claiming land that you know nothing of.

Yorubas are lazy. They can't even establish themselves anywhere.

Skull miners. Owanbe merchants grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Everyone is free to anywhere in Nigeria as long as you are a Nigerian citizen. Stop claiming land that you know nothing of.

So an IPOB terrorist can claim to be a Nigerian? So it comes to Lagos now you are now claiming Nigerian. Shut-up Mr developer, the inventors of every vice, evil, enormity, depravity, iniquity, and debauchery in Nigeria. grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

So an IPOB terrorist can claim to be a Nigerian? So it comes to Lagos now you are now claiming Nigerian. Shut-up Mr developer, the inventors of every vice, evil, enormity, depravity, iniquity, and debauchery in Nigeria. grin
I'm in Lagos, you can send your fellow poor omo onile to come and chase me out.

Owo mi da merchants.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

I'm in Lagos, you can send your fellow poor omo onile to come and chase me out.

Owo mi da merchants.
Jew Who is sending you out?, I cannot send you out. Tí óba tó asikó ati su furó alanú. grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

Jew Who is sending you out?, I cannot send you out. Tí óba tó asikó ati su furó alanú. grin
Then stop claiming lagos.

Lagos is a no mans land.
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Then stop claiming lagos.

Lagos is a no mans land.
Is the land of Osu a no man's land? grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by DryMouth: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

Is the land of Osu a no man's land? grin
Take your skull miners to the east if you please.
Nigeria is for everybody
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by pachigo001(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
I thought urchins said they beat the hail out of igbos why are they running grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by epondudu: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Nigeria is for everybody
Biafuro When did you become a Nigerian? grin

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:
lipsrsealed

Agberos are not the landlord's of Lagos neither do they represent the opinions of the yorubas in làgos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin
pachigo001:
I thought urchins said they beat the hail out of igbos why are they running grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Nigeria is for everybody
stop displaying your stupidity.agberos come to Alaba to harass Alaba traders and you Think they'll take that nonsense from you? You so mumu reach you Think it's about ethnicity? Receive sense
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

they sold their lands cheaply and foolishly yet they are still claiming ownership over the lands they've sold.hoe can you your father's land finish and still be claiming ownership of the land? I never see this kain stupidity before o grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

This is Nigeria.
them think say it's their birthright to extort and harass Igbo traders.as them no gree them E con dey pain them grin
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:

Time will Tell.

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

Alaye, u bi dey drag one room with ur pali back den
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
epondudu:

I go report u to dis baba ohhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Parents As Black Magic Soap Fails To Bring Expected Fortune / Nigerian Teenage Girl Arraigned In London For Murdering Boy, 15 / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.