Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter (2702 Views)

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter by Realist12: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol, same cancelling method applied by IPOB, they can only bully people online and that doesn't mean they won't vote their choice . I hope the social media delusion won't make a lot of them commit suicide. Coz they seem not to comprehend the systems.
Re: List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter by Efuaye(m): 4:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Only ancestors and indi*ts don't know the power of Social Media!
Re: List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter by begoniaa: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Mumu children.... All the mentioned people are still on twitter tweeting and some of them have more followers that Obeer

More followers than who? grin

They don't have no social capital and voice no more - that is the point.

Their pages on a normal day do not get engagements without them mentioning Obi's names.
Re: List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter by Penguin2: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Laple0541:
Many of them see no reason dragging issues with kids hence the reason they reserve their comments lately. Obi and zombidients are kids in politics.

Fantastic!

Let them keep reserving their comment while we sale the narrative we want.

Ain’t no breathing space for Tinubu urchins on Twitter and all social media platforms anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President's Father Dies In Aso Rock / What Happened To Punch Newspaper's Website / I Never Investigated Patience Jonathan---------ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.