Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Clinch Biography, Age And Networth - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Clinch Biography, Age And Networth (277 Views)

Heis JB Biography: Music Career, Age, Networth / King Frosh Biography: Age, Musical Career, Networh / Boyyblink Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Networth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clinch Biography, Age And Networth by Naijamp3baze(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
FULL NAME: Akpan Clinton
STAGE NAME: Clinch-baby
DATE OF BIRTH: December 31th, 2000
RELIGION: Christianity.
STATE OF ORIGIN: Rivers state.
NATIONALITY: Nigeria.
LANGUAGES: Ogoni And English.
RECORD LABEL: None

I thank God for his mercy, protection, love and gift of life it as not been easy for me but he got me when ever I call him thank you Lord

Clinton is from gokana Local Government Area, Rivers State,Nigeria.[2]  was born in Rivers State into a family of four — three boys and one girl.[3]  was raised in several parts of the country including port Harcourt, Lagos and Edo due to the fact that there was no help from anywhere, He lost his father at the age of two (2) years[4] At the age of 13 clinch was in a dancing group where he learned alot of dancing step[4]  his music career started since he was 12 years old, but as of then there was no money to record any track and was not taking the career serious also.

chinch started being serious about his music career since 2019 cause he felt, he can do it perfect.
And that his career can take him any where he wishes to go.

He release a Single song earlier 2022. title Kelly

tho, it hasn't been easy, but he keep promising himself never to give up until he fulfill purpose of a musical career..
cause, he really want to use his talent to be a source of relief to Humanity.�[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Codex Feat. P-mex - Magic / World Music Day : Which Song Changed Your Life ? / Top Alec Benjamin Best Songs You Should Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.