Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play (764 Views)

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play by Enenim(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo stormed down the tunnel with four minutes left to play

Should he stay or leave in January...?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play by decatalyst(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2022
I like the way this manager dey talk.

"I will deal with tomorrow not today"

But I don't like the way CR9 is being treated.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play by youngZee23: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
decatalyst:
I like the way this manager dey talk.

"I will deal with tomorrow not today"

But I don't like the way CR9 is being treated.
The coach f up..why did he leave cr7 on bench even when they are already winning
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Stormed Down The Tunnel With Four Minutes Left To Play by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ten Rag has great deal of anger in him after what Ronaldo did to Ajax in champions league, iether juventus /Real Madrid dealt with Ajax that was hopeful of winning d champions league that season, Ten hag should not be allowed to coach a team with such reservations, A Frustrating SOB is what Ten rag is

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Open Contract Talks With 20-year-old Fermin Lopez / Congrats Venus Williams! / Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Vs Chile: 15th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.