Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k (34196 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by dontrulee: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Is that a bed or a footmat am seeing there?
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by jideflash(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2022
This is not lead city hostel. This is the hostel provided by the partnering hospital at abeokuta
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by HarlequinLekex: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

It's a hostel I don't know what the hospital looks like... I don't know if the N200k includes accommodation fees

It's open space and they are adults and they should be able to furnish it to their taste..
taste? This type of hostel is not fit for the students.Education is not only carrying books in one room.A hostel must be initially good and set up to standard before the students furnish it if they wish

2 Likes

Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by RoyalBlu(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2022
mastermaestro:

Is the 200k for their entire academic and non-academic activities or just for accommodation alone? Let's get this clarified first.

It's not a school hostel going with the post.

It's just a temp stay at the Hospital mentioned for internship.

This is exploitation I must say.
Don't know all the facts tho lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by bonnyhope: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhUd7ThEQXk

Nursing students of a popular private university reveal the hostel the school gave them after reportedly paying N200k each

According the the students, we are given 3 mattress for Five people to share in a Room.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj5DVEIL33E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Convenant University top all the private uni except Atiku University
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by codemaniacs: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
taste? This type of hostel is not fit for the students.Education is not only carrying books in one room.A hostel must be initially good and set up to standard before the students furnish it if they wish

Since they are educated then they should use their education to uplift that empty space..

A hostel is a place where you lodge.. it's not compulsory they use the place or lodge there. They can rent an apartment.

Lead City University isn't strict about staying in hostel.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by RepoMan007: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

Nursing students of a popular private university reveal the hostel the school gave them after reportedly paying N200k each

According the the students, we are given 3 mattress for Five people to share in a Room.

200k for hostel alone or the whole fee?

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Tegabadguy(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

na wa ooooooooooooo
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Ebubu: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Most private unis are not diff from the federal unis
true
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Aksure007: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Any way may God help i got Facebook for sell 12years now Yankee Facebook if you're ready to buy hit my WhatsApp 09063097674

Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by DJInfluence: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2022
I would be more worried about the mould in that room (including the wardrobe) than the number of people sharing a room. This is a health hazard. If my daughter is in such school I'll withdraw her asap. The health implication will only manifest itself later in life.. I have no more tears to shed for my country. My eyes are so dried up..
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by akwesenana: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Uniuyo M6 of ₦8k a year better pass this one by far.
All this private universities sha. They go still clear grass after all this. undecided
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by HarlequinLekex: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

Since they are educated then they should use their education to uplift that empty space..

A hostel is a place where you lodge.. it's not compulsory they use the place or lodge there. They can rent an apartment.

Lead City University isn't strict about staying in hostel.
There are not educated they only went to school.Can these students even administer a CPR?
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by jawalis(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Thislifee:

How much last?
Pls call or WhatsApp the number
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by codemaniacs: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
There are not educated they only went to school.Can these students even administer a CPR?

They have primary and secondary school certificates so they are educated..

my point is they should use their education and intelligence to at least be able to get bed stands and fan and make it comfortable for themselves.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by mastermaestro(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's not a school hostel going with the post.

It's just a temp stay at the Hospital mentioned for internship.

This is exploitation I must say.
Don't know all the facts tho lipsrsealed

I am not passing judgment because even the students in the video provided no sufficient information that could help anyone comment rightly.

It would amount to exploitation only if the 200k they claimed they paid was strictly to cover accommodation fees. Naija matter tire everybody jor. Make the students try beautify their rooms if e nor meet taste. grin
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by HarlequinLekex: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

They have primary and secondary school certificates so they are educated..

my point is they should use their education and intelligence to at least be able to get bed stands and fan and make it comfortable for themselves.
Certificates doesn't really means education what if they attended those mediocre or malpractice supported schools
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by jawalis(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
ekanx27:

How much for tokunbo Keke na pep?
Tell me pls
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by RoyalBlu(f): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
mastermaestro:

I am not passing judgment because even the students in the video provided no sufficient information that could help anyone comment rightly.

It would amount to exploitation only if the 200k they claimed they paid was strictly to cover accommodation fees. Naija matter tire everybody jor. Make the students try beautify their rooms if e nor meet taste. grin

You're right. That amount for ONLY this accomodation I'm seeing here is way too much.

I'd want to think that money covers other things for their internship. If not ehn...

The school should come and address this asap.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Honestfrend: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin
Namdeenero:
No different from a prison embarassed
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by KennethEnyi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Paying to go to prison useless Educational system mtchewew
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Prince111111: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
BuyDomain:
I thought private universities are different.
the other hostels are good. That is Zanga Hostel that is way cheaper than the remaining ones and is the oldest Hostel. The hostel is worst though..used to be best and most rugged one among the rest then.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Phew! I thought it was Leeds University.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by phemmyfour: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

leading from the rear
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
hehehehehehehe....

Now I see why students nurses like coming over for weekends..Oh damn.

Come come come biko..that place ain't conducive

If you no fear FGN, I fear you

Do you have anyone(a nursing student) planning to go on a visit this weekend.

I have enough space for such visitor.
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by lookingfly: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onos3053:
Video

if na Nigeria, I believe
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by lookingfly: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Prince111111:
the other hostels are good. That is Zanga Hostel that is way cheaper than the remaining ones and is the oldest Hostel. The hostel is worst though..used to be best and most rugged one among the rest then.
so na 1 mil be the costly hostel abi
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by legendburna: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
hehehehehehehe....
Now I see why students nurses like coming over for weekends..Oh damn.
Come come come biko..that place ain't conducive
If you no fear FGN, I fear you
seriously? is this time table even real� night - water?!!!!!!
Re: Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k by Duru009(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Most FEDERAL Universities are far better THAN most money sucking private Universities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / Benefits Of Breast Sucking To The Sucked And The Sucker / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.