Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike (1011 Views)

Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / PDP Crisis: I'm Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Gov. Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Echile(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Amid the crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governor Nyesom Wike has vowed to always fight for his beliefs.

Wike said he’s not a born-again Christian, hence would always fight back his aggressors.

He spoke during the birthday celebration of his Abia State counterpart, Okezie Ikpeazu.

Wike describing Ikpeazu as a quiet man who observes the Bible verse that when “they slap you, turn the other cheek”, the governor said he would retaliate rather than turn the other cheek if anybody slapped him.

According to Wike, he would blow off the head of anybody who slaps him.

He said: “Ikpeazu is a quiet man and a born-again Christian; I’m not a born-again Christian. I’m a Christian but not a born-again Christian.

“I told Ikpeazu; they said if they slap you turn the other side, but me, if you slap me here; I don’t know if I would survive the other side. So, I will blow your head off.”

PDP crisis: ‘I’m not born again Christian, I’ll blow heads off’ – Wikem
ihe crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governor Nyesom Wike has vowed to always fight for his beliefs.

Wike said he’s not a born-again Christian, hence would always fight back his aggressors.

He spoke during the birthday celebration of his Abia State counterpart, Okezie Ikpeazu.

Wike describing Ikpeazu as a quiet man who observes the Bible verse that when “they slap you, turn the other cheek”, the governor said he would retaliate rather than turn the other cheek if anybody slapped him.

According to Wike, he would blow off the head of anybody who slaps him.

He said: “Ikpeazu is a quiet man and a born-again Christian; I’m not a born-again Christian. I’m a Christian but not a born-again Christian.

“I told Ikpeazu; they said if they slap you turn the other side, but me, if you slap me here; I don’t know if I would survive the other side. So, I will blow your head off.”

Wike has been aggrieved with the PDP’s leadership following Atiku Abubakar’s emergence as the party’s presidential candidate.

With Atiku being PDP’s presidential candidate, Wike had called on the party’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu to resign.

The governor argued that a particular region should not provide PDP’s presidential candidate and the National Chairman.

To this end, Wike, Ikpeazu, Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, and Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State have been pushing for Ayu’s removal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by chiefolododo(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike !!
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Drefaithful(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2022
this man, if ATIKU eventually wins, where will he bury his head. is over heating the polity.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Echile(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike
Ogogoro man.....

Nevertheless, I like his boldness
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by voltron14: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Igbos are not born again Christians

We have plans for you....Torment Northerners,serve them hot.. We don't like them either.. It's a win for us but you must be dealt with...that's the importantata

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Antyislam: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu is a very bad man,

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by DadaHammed: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Huffs and puffs ..as if him body na metal. cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by successmatters(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Drefaithful:
this man, if ATIKU eventually wins, where will he bury his head. is over heating the polity.

Atiku will never win. Wike understands this game too.
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by owobokiri(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2022

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by slivertongue: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike should know his limits
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by obafemiawoga: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AHGIi_B3k

The Chairman of Osun State Chapter of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council and the state governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Wednesday, said PDP would deliver the state for the party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, and his running mate in the 2023 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ofnQQ0_yjg

PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by LTCtech: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Villa12(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu is obviously the next president
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by gozmok1(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Atiku is selfish, nobody have the monopoly of leadership.

The north have failed Nigerians in leadership and they still want to cling unto power Haba it will no longer be business as usual.

This Not wike alone it is Nigerian project!

Atiku claim to be a unifier,if he was he wouldn't have contested power should move to the south With what Buhari did in appointing only Muslims in key positions in the country every right thinking person will be scared of voting another northerner again!

Gov Wike is a strong pillar. The political high tension. Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso n others in 2015 turned PDP into an opposition party. They betrayed Jonathan and PDP. They are all Scavengers, including Babangida Aliyu n Sule Lamido. Pay back time is now. Operations Reject Atiku Abubakar coming soon.

EMILOKAN
OBIDATTI ✅ 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by jumper524(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Pdp gaff suffer cos of Atiku greed. Dude shouldn't be contesting. He stole the southern mandate.
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Ogogoro be like woman
If you shaq am you go high o
Re: PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike by Chinjo2: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
The Office of a Governor comes with so much decorum. I strongly recommend a course on
leadership comportment for wike. He really needs it.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Declares State Of Emergency On Anambra Roads, Flags Off 131.801km Roads / Tinubu Was Clearly Indicted In USA - Lawyer / Where Are The Biafra Flags - Concerned Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.