Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,739 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position (12141 Views)

Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun / IGR: Ogun Targets Over ₦100 Billion In 2021 ― Governor Abiodun / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by XerXerz: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
When shall you pride with your backward abia state? Why not use abia for your useless chest beating?

NwekereNdoki:

Your Abeokuta (Only City/Town), Ogun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwae0R4gwhs

ONITSHA, ANAMBRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybfFcfRQEE

Another part of town in Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE

AWKA, ONITSHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVsNQOd_Wg

COmpare and contrast. Which and which is a village?
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by Lifeiseazi: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

ONITSHA, ANAMBRA

AWKA, ONITSHA

I’m not watching any video bruh…so enjoy
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by NwekereNdoki: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

I’m not watching any video bruh…so enjoy
\

oFCOURSE U WON'T grin grin
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Exactly this is what I tell Anamabrans too they have not utilized the fact it connect the East to the SS n SW n it still remain the dirtiest place to live. Imagine report detailing the stench of decomposing waste from Anambra is being felt in PH. You diryy pigs need work done seriously.

Vote4Obi:
This governor na scam. You keep mentioning billions as IGR yet Ota roads are the worst in Africa.

Ogun state has not really utilized the opportunity of being close to Lagos very well.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Nope it is why eveey stye I Alaigbo lack the same pipe borne water and also the reason why the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi deem it fit to loot generated IGR into her daughter Gabrielle Pandora account instead of disclosing it. Suffer no de tire your Igbo papa head

anonimi:

Is that why every building in Ogun state has pipe borne water, just like Thiefnuibu's Lagos?
Abi the governor is stealing the money with bullion vans like the Lagos JagaBandit ni

Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Is that because NIger Togo without igbos have collapsed. Pls lunatics from Alaigbo ain't allowed to quote me. Pls quote only your IG o father with other foolishness you have to spill.

Dereformer:

But the same region you call names are asking to leave your country and your leaders say no.

The same leaders are much aware of what awaits you if Igbo get Biafra.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Wake up !

Vote4Obi:

Some of you lie so foolishly. Even the latest ranking released shows you're a shameless liar!

SE states still have higher IGR than Ogun state despite the state being an extension of Lagos, Nigeria's economic capital.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2022
How does that reduce the IGR ?

freshvine:
Half of what average Joe consider to be lagos is actually Ogun State.

Someone in Rivers might say I'll be attending redeemed camp in lagos not knowing it's actually in Ogun State.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2022
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5yicjsiQ8
backtovillage:
Honestly I am still yet to see any of his achievement.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by blancsn1: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2022

Continue being deliberately mischievous, thank God the governor his smart n documenting his work n progress.

omojoibo:
The regions of Ogun with the most Industrial base and generating the most income for the state have the least and poorest infrastructure and mr Dapo continues to ignore and refuses to build on the left over projects embarked upon by the past administration. Its a shame.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by backtovillage: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
blancsn1:

All I see is an uncompleted airport, real estate and a nigga sugar coating Gov Dapo Abiodun.
Why now?
The houses there is not up to 300 but Mr hype man increased it to a thousand.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

ONITSHA, ANAMBRA

AWKA, ONITSHA

Abeokuta > Onitsha
Arepo > Awka
Mowe Ibafo > Nnewi
Sango Ota > Ekwulobia
Sagamu > Ogidi
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by NwekereNdoki: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
forgiveness:

Abeokuta > Onitsha
Arepo > Awka
Mowe Ibafo > Nnewi
Sango Ota > Ekwulobia
Sagamu > Ogidi

LOl. grin grin

But the video says other wise. Talk is cheap. Go and change ur brown roof firs if u don chop bele full
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

LOl. grin grin

But the video says other wise. Talk is cheap. Go and change ur brown roof firs if u don chop bele full

That brown roof can buy me 2 no. of 4 storey buildings in Onitsha.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by IDENNAA(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cc.Forgiveness
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by IDENNAA(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
After all these tribalistic encoded posts ,tell me how your standards of living is better than that of Anambra with smaller economy and not bordering a very strong Nigerian economical capital, like Lagos. Explain that to me. You black Africans are mentally inferior, its despicable.
Look the whole intent of this post , it has nothing to do with logic , it is irrelevant , its heats up the political space and keep polarizing the nation along ethnic line.

But let me be brutally honest with you , Anambra in terms of development went a little behind in terms of inner city roads with the last governor, yet Anambra is still doing better in terms of Education and Health. Even in roads connectivity across the towns. So, forget these figures let's look at the underlying indices of development as Peter Obi would say.

Have you seen our records in education , how Anambra rose from 26th in waec to first position in 3 consecutive years during Obi. We have some of the most beautiful secondary schools, well trained teachers who are some of the best in the country. Anambra has dominated all the awards given to high school students. Go verify!
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by IDENNAA(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
forgiveness:

You cant possibly be this ignorant
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
IDENNAA:

You cant possibly be this ignorant

How much is 4 storey building in Onitsha? grin e past 80m? grin
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
IDENNAA:

After all these tribalistic encoded posts ,tell me how your standards of living is better than that of Anambra with smaller economy and not bordering a very strong Nigerian economical capital, like Lagos. Explain that to me. You black Africans are mentally inferior, its despicable.
Look the whole intent of this post , it has nothing to do with logic , it is irrelevant , its heats up the political space and keep polarizing the nation along ethnic line.

But let me be brutally honest with you , Anambra in terms of development went a little behind in terms of inner city roads with the last governor, yet Anambra is still doing better in terms of Education and Health. Even in roads connectivity across the towns. So, forget these figures let's look at the underlying indices of development as Peter Obi would say.

Have you seen our records in education , how Anambra rose from 26th in waec to first position in 3 consecutive years during Obi. We have some of the most beautiful secondary schools, well trained teachers who are some of the best in the country. Anambra has dominated all the awards given to high school students. Go verify!

Standard of living in Anambra state is lower than that of Ogun state. Fact.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by NwekereNdoki: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
forgiveness:

grin grin grin Clown. The worth of 1 story building in Onitsha is like 10 plots of land with the brown roof building included
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

grin grin grin Clown. The worth of 1 story building in Onitsha is like 10 plots of land with the brown roof building included

With 80m, I can buy me a 2 no of 4 storey buildings in Onitsha. grin
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by XerXerz: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are the one that's a clown. What's the value of property in your backward useless worthless shithole abia state?

NwekereNdoki:
Clown. The worth of 1 story building in Onitsha is like 10 plots of land with the brown roof building included
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by IDENNAA(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
forgiveness:

Standard of living in Anambra state is lower than that of Ogun state. Fact.

You reason like a Tinubu supporter. Wake up , the country is changing fast. Propaganda time is expired
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by NwekereNdoki: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
forgiveness:

With 80m, I can buy me a 2 no of 4 story buildings in Onitsha. grin

Lol. Ode. With ur 80 millio u won't even see 2 plot of land expecially in GRA

Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Lol. Ode. With ur 80 millio u won't even see 2 plot of land expecially in GRA

Can't you differentiate between a plot and storey building? angry

Property in Anambra cheap, sha. cheesy
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by forgiveness: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
IDENNAA:

You reason like a Tinubu supporter. Wake up , the country is changing fast. Propaganda time is expired

This is undiluted fact. Once you factor security which is the major problem in Anambra state, it has reduced the rating on living standard.

That is why Peter Obi ran away from there and settled in Tinubu controlled state. grin

Why em run? grin
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by NwekereNdoki: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2022
forgiveness:

Can't you differentiate between a plot and storey building? angry

Property in Anambra cheap, sha. cheesy

Wetin I dey even follow clown like you dey talk self.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by Winnersunited: 4:18am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117715889:

Children of Ogboni fraternity, that's how they speak. Uncouth.
Re: IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position by Winnersunited: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117715858:

And they are still backward, Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra has bigger Economy than Ogun state
Don't mind him, children of Ogboni fraternity that's how they speak. Uncouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Slams Obaseki, Says Nigeria Safe Under Tinubu / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Not Ready Yet, Says Dele Alake (Video) / Forbes Magazine Exposes Prof Ayittey's Hypocrisy After Mocking Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.