Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna (14830 Views)

Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) / FESTAC, Lekki, Surulere, Ikeja: Labour Party List Routes For Rallies / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Mercury12(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2022
This mentality is sickening
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Kaduna APC Chieftain

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/20/there-is-no-party-that-does-not-hire-crowds-for-rallies-kaduna-apc-chieftain/

Lol...they think Labour Party and Peter Obi is like them. They do not understand genuine love
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by DJInfluence: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
So when PDP and APC had clash days ago it was because PDP wanted the crowd they hired and APC said no, we hired them first......
grin cheesy Your brain is dia!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by emmanuelbrown26: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

We will buy Votes in SouthEast too

Loser Party can go and hug transformer

Dem go chop d money clean mouth. Don't worry urself, na dis man I wan know whether una dun buy pampers for am

1 Like

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by emmanuelbrown26: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu is obviously the next president
Yes ohhhhhh

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Atleast one dimwit has acknowledged what we always knew that Tinubu and Atiku crowds re rented especially the ones in Lagos…. Rental plus coercion.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Villa12(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Then after spending the money? Things are hard for everyone under APC, but if we make the mistake of voting them in again because of hunger/monetary gain, then we deserve whatever thing we will continue passing through
I will vote for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Atleast they have admitted to renting crowds. grin shot themselves on the leg.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Bigchristo: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/20/there-is-no-party-that-does-not-hire-crowds-for-rallies-kaduna-apc-chieftain/
APC and PDP are known for doing such shameful things because they have failed the people they supposed to give good governance, so they will rent crowd and pay small money for them to be present, meanwhile Obidient movement is full of volunteers and well meaning Nigerians who are even ready to donate in funding rally and campaign for their political candidates, the different is clear when the people are ready to support you willingly you don’t need to spend money in enticing them.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Joe4real1988(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
I will vote for the highest bidder
You still don't get it. Goodluck then. Always have it in mind that what befalls the country is the choice u guys make because of monetary gain.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Medphy: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Bye bye to the EVIL parties APC/PDP WE Nigerians MUST take back our country by voting Peter Obi come 2023.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Villa12(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Joe4real1988:
You still don't get it. Goodluck then. Always have it in mind that what befalls the country is the choice u guys make because of monetary gain.
An ungry man does not have a choice

1 Like

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by toneroforever(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Oga continue

APC is a very useless political party. Imagine admitting something we have known for a very long time. Urchins who fail to make more than 500,000 minimum from Tinubu during this 2023 elections is a fool that should be thoroughly flogged for being a first class stupid urchin.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Olaolex: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

We will buy Votes in SouthEast too

Loser Party can go and hug transformer

You and who? Do you even have the money to eat this morning?
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Olaolex: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Dem go chop d money clean mouth. Don't worry urself, na dis man I wan know whether una dun buy pampers for am
Does he even have the money to eat belleful
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by emmanuelbrown26: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olaolex:
Does he even have the money to eat belleful
For where, when money for pampers no dey na food go dey
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by hush15: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Wrong, Peter Obi and Labour no dey give shi shi
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by crossfm: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

APC is a very useless political party. Imagine admitting something we have known for a very long time. Urchins who fail to make more than 500,000 minimum from Tinubu during this 2023 elections is a fool that should be thoroughly flogged for being a first class stupid urchin.

Lol,they are now confessing openly like witches.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by DWickedLandLord: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
So when PDP and APC had clash days ago it was because PDP wanted the crowd they hired and APC said no, we hired them first......

Much needed early morning laugh
Nothing like a bellyful laugh to start your day

Thank you
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by biafranrealson: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Except Labour party
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Guardiola84: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
femisplash:
You call it hiring, some call it mobilization.

No money was shared to anybody Kai,money was for renting buses to bring people frm d hither lands in abuja ,read it again
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by DWickedLandLord: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
femisplash:
You call it hiring, some call it mobilization.

YOU call it Prostitution
Some call it Hustling

YOU call it Yahoo
Some call it Self Employment

YOU call it drug dealing
Some call it Survival

Anything can be excused. It's all about your perspective. YOU get the point now

1 Like

Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by ada9ja(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
femisplash:
Jokes apart, some are trying to be smarter than others.

This pic dey pain oooo

During a football match at a cool spot, an hausa man was speaking hausa on phone which I don't understand the language but someone beside was asking me if I get what hausa man was saying I said no, he immediately told me that, the hausa man is tell the other person on phone that they should vote for Peter Obi, I was so happy that I invited him inside and ask to confirm. It was true and out of joy, I gave him 500naira. That is the case of that old woman, if I see the woman, I go dash am more make e pain u wella

ObiaDatti is divine movement carried out by people who still love this country regardless the pain, bad economy and hardship there re facing.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Joe4real1988(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
An ungry man does not have a choice
And i asked u a simple question, if u vote for the candidate that bought your vote, will the money feed u for the next 4 or 8yrs? Vote right my brother otherwise we all will continue in this hunger phase for the next 4-8yrs.
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by MrDoGood(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
femisplash:
Jokes apart, some are trying to be smarter than others.

So, she no fit hold her own money for hand again?
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
In other words, we should expect a more hired crowd
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Cromagnon: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Period007:

Will you force them to vote your dying candidate on the ballot.
We go chop una money clean mouth in north central here
no
We will buy their vote
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by manmade(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
confessions time.. grin
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Belteshazzar1: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Much needed early morning laugh Nothing like a bellyful laugh to start your day

Thank you
You are welcome
Re: There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna by Oziens: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Is This a Subtle Admittance of APC Always Renting Crowd For Campaign. Quite Unfortunate, A Case of Black Pot Trying To Make Every Others Believe All Pots Are Black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Britain Has Helped Us To ‘touch The Untouchables’, Says Magu / Jaafaru Ibrahim Dumps APC (El-Rufai’s Ex-Director Of Campaign) / Buhari Celebrates Yakubu Gowon On His 85th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.