Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sharpen The Axe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sharpen The Axe (147 Views)

Clickbank Axe My Almost 12 Years Old Affiliate Account / Which Is The Best Sharpening Stone To Sharpen Clipper Blades / 10 Websites To Sharpen Your Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharpen The Axe by Familyplug(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2022
I have a prayer for you this morning.May God bless you with divine wisdom to make the right decisions that will make your life better.I was reading the Bible recently and I read a verse that really struck me.It is from Eccl 10:10 and it said:"Wisdom is profitable to direct"THINK ABOUT IT.Wisdom is all about making right decisions and acting on them.The New Living Translation of the Bible explains the verse in full.It says:"Using a dull axe requires great strength, so sharpen the blade. That's the value of wisdom; it helps you succeed."I am NOT sharing this with you so that you can see me as a pastor or some motivational expert.No.I am sharing this with you because there is a lot of wisdom in that verse.If you have been trying to improve your life and finances with a dull axe ("ideas and strategies that bring little or no result"wink, then it is time for you to apply wisdom by sharpening your axe.Sharpening your axe means you should change your old way of doing things that is not getting you the results you want.It means taking the right chances when you are supposed to.What do you have to do to change your life that you are not doing at the moment?Do you need to get a new skill?Or start a new business? We usually think that there is plenty of time left but time is a scarce thing.Stop delaying what you ought to do now.
Visit https://udsam.carrd for more

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Professional Management Programs In Dubai / Why Texas Attorneys & Law Firms Should Hire Virtual Paralegals From Draft N Craf / Top Call Center Outsourcing Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.