Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

See How Much Damage Your Marriage Has Endured? (couple Exercise Inside) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Much Damage Your Marriage Has Endured? (couple Exercise Inside) (403 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Damage Your Marriage Has Endured? (couple Exercise Inside) by TCMA: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
(Married Couples Only) https://ivlv.me/CzmPG

Marriages are going through a turbulent time for various reasons and this is no joking matter. One of our mandates with couples is to help them navigate trust breakdown, communication issues, infidelity, intimacy loss and addictions. The only time we recommend a separation is if any form of abuse is present. Are you separated or going through a tough time with your spouse? This may be for you.

Simply click here https://ivlv.me/CzmPG and in approximately 50 seconds, you should be taking our exercise with your partner.

Wishing you all the best.

For Organizations and Individuals looking at service options, we can also assist. Simply send us an email on templescounsel@gmail.com or on value@templescounsel.com. and in approximately 50 seconds, you should be taking our exercise with your partner.

Re: See How Much Damage Your Marriage Has Endured? (couple Exercise Inside) by Johnymustsucced: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
I fill the form and send across. What next?

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Idea Is Needed / What Happened To You To Make You Realize Life Is Vanity / After Spending Heavily On Her This Lady Did The Unthinkable That Got This Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.