Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial (2757 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by CitynewsNG(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
The mother of ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Rico Swavey, danced to his music at the evening of tribute held in his memory on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SqqivZlFLM

Rico Swavey, whose real name is Patrick Fakoya died last Thursday, days after a car accident.

Credit: Punch newspaper on Facebook

https://fb.watch/ggSXRplIk0/

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Sorrowful dance, so sad.

6 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by bolseas(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
I felt so sorry for her

Crying and dancing at the same time

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by festacman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Strong woman. Giving death and its sorrows a 'kick-in-the-face' dance.

To hell with you death. You think you have done your worse by taking my son away but you know what, you opened the gate for his eternal happiness. Ntooor!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by KingMack(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
so sad...Rico keep resting sad

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by ikemesit4477: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
She is dancing to the song with a heavy heart! May God console her!
Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by Someodds: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
She had to console with whatever life brings. We gone die someday. It's a most. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by ObalendeCMS: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
I just couldn’t watch the video. Damn! The only true love you can get from a woman is from your mom.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by Laggafin: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mama I understand ur deep grief. I pray the good Lord to comfort you unusually .. rip swavey
Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
She shouldn’t have been allowed to attend his burial.. it’s not a nice experience to see where the child is been buried. Except that was a reception or something!
Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by kokoA(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nobody should experience this. Really heartbreaking.
Re: Rico Swavey's Mum Dances To His Song At Burial by KingLennon(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
You will never understand what Rico's mum is going through until you are in her shoes.....

RIP Rico

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queens And Older Men / Nicki Minaj Files Restraining Order Against "Weird" DJ Khaled After MTV Proposal / Phyno Is Just Fair But Not That Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.