Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,515 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tinubu Urchins Are The Only Tribalistic Peeps On This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urchins Are The Only Tribalistic Peeps On This Forum (152 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Tinubu Urchins Are Myopic They've Forgotten How They Betrayed The South In 2015 / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Urchins Are The Only Tribalistic Peeps On This Forum by Victoxy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
I suppose falz,Mr macaroni and even sowore who joined the memorial are Igbos abi?. @Seun please look into this also. The number of likes they get have reduced drastically recently and i like the fact that their words are not taken seriously.

One of my alternate account was banned by a mod but one guy on this forum has over 10 accounts.
Leo de king,helinus, TheNiceGuy,lorddavinciguru,omenka,FreestuffsNg,realist and other minor ones are account operated by the same person but we think it is nice to do that. These accounts have the same tribalistic pattern and are really annoying.
There is even one called Batified. Apart from his terrible writing style,his words and replies are usually off the point. Imagine talking about flooding in Lagos State,and his reply was the same shit he wrote about obi when he visited gumi and he cannot sleep a day without mentioning the Igbos.

Most of you are not even yorubas,you are just paid peeps disturbing the peace of nairaland. It's not like your tribalistic comments are actually having any effect on how the sane Yorubas relate with the Igbos but the rules here are clear,yet constantly ignored. SMH.
Yorubas are known to make rational decisions and not tribalistic ones.

God bless the omolubis
God bless the true sons of Yoruba
God bless the Igbos
Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu Urchins Are The Only Tribalistic Peeps On This Forum by Chnbanc: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anyhow wey u paint am
I still dislike those lazy waste Dudes!!
They are nuisance and loud mouthed!!
Bloody clout chasers yet blind to realities of life.

(1) (Reply)

Police Reveals Why They Teargased #endsars Memorial Protesters / What Happened To Buhari And APC Promises / There’s No Plan To Ban Okada – Ministry Of Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.