Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. (3231 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
A lady refuse to get married to a guy because of his surname
Onuamu
That she can't be address as Mrs onuamu

9 Likes

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Can someone help us with the meaning of onuamu?

8 Likes

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by general111(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hahahahah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...
Comic relief
Abeg take this to the jokes section

6 Likes

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by gaby(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Prick mouth.... grin

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by advanceDNA: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
See flimsy reason...then dont change name..

.later she will say life is not fair when she no see husband

3 Likes

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
general111:
Hahahahah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...
Comic relieve..
Abeg take this to the jokes section
That it's funny doesn't make it a joke.

2 Likes

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Berrityga: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
This thing happen to me in real life.. I almost wear for my father and mother why them give me this kind name.. Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
This thing happen to me in real life.. I almost wear for my father and mother why them give me this kind name.. Tinubu
Why you change your mind na? The thing reach to swear na.

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by adedayoa2(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wahala
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
Wahala
Do you know the meaning?

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by adedayoa2(f): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
englishmart:
Do you know the meaning?
I don't know the meaning. But I know onu is mouth and amu is a male's private part.

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
I don't know the meaning. But I know onu is mouth and amu is a male private part.
Hmmm. undecided

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
englishmart:
A lady refuse to get married to a guy because of his surname
Onuamu
That she can't be address as Mrs onuamu

That's not enough excuse because she can as well bear any of his names as surname
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
frozen70:

That's not enough excuse because she can as well bear any of his names as surname
The man insisted she would bear his surname° Onuamu

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Zonefree(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
englishmart:
Do you know the meaning?
Onuamu means "tip of the iceberg".

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
I don't know the meaning. But I know onu is mouth and amu is a male's private part.

angry
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
adedayoa2:

Shame on u..is dat all u tink about, prikk in mouth? why the he'll are u askin about private pat..u wanto buy one?(no oofencse) angry
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Starz825(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
DaddyCK:

Shame on u..is dat all u tink about, prikk in mouth? why the he'll are u askin about private pat..u wanto buy one?(no oofencse) angry
Ahh cheesy
Cock daddy grin

Wahala...prik in mouth cheesy
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Starz825:

Ahh cheesy
Cock daddy grin

Wahala...prik in mouth cheesy

Bro don't mind that Adedayoa2...she under age & all she talk about is prikkkk n private part!! angry
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Young03(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Penis cap

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Odinakaibe2022(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
But she go still suck the onuamu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by Richy4(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
frozen70:

I don't really blame her.. Just Imagine in Christian Women Organisation... The chair lady picks up the microphone in front of everyone and said Mrs Penis-cap please come to the high table ... Won't that be shocking and embarrassing cheesy

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by stacyadams: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Me refused to marry cos her first name was otu mmiri mmiri.
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by HolyMan12: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Onuamu means "tip of the iceberg".

Just the Tip grin
Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by ukaface(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Na una dey reason another thing
It could mean ' mouth of laughter'
Does amu only mean prick in Igbo( it depends on the pronunciation) she never ready to marry.
Very soon she go jam abara

1 Like

Re: A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. by englishmart(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2022
ukaface:
Na una dey reason another thing
It could mean ' mouth of laughter'
Does amu only mean prick in Igbo( it depends on the pronunciation) she never ready to marry.
Very soon she go jam abara
She has changed her mind but it is s too late now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour / Nairaladers, Pls Do Help Me Out. I Am Having A Very Big Family Problem. / How Is a man Continously arroused By His Wife After Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.