Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths (386 Views)

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / #EndSARS: Youths Protest In Nasarawa / EndSARS: Youths Block Onitsha Police Area Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by Onos3053: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IviyNQ448Is

Throwback Video of How Tinubu Mocked EndSARS Youths in his speech he said those youth that suffer some casualty need to answer your questions.

What are they doing there at that particular time

How long are they there

What type of character are they

Even though we want to help we still need to extract some information. He said

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by Jennylove21(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Agbado undecided

1 Like

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by madridguy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin

For accountability and for a very good memory, you should do banner that contain pictures of those killed in lekki and they should hang the banner on lekki junction or bridge. Also endeavour to add their addresses too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by Chnbanc: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin

For accountability and for a very good memory, you should do banner that contain pictures of those killed in lekki and they should hang the banner on lekki junction or bridge. Also endeavour to add their addresses too.
u just wan bring person leg come outside

1 Like

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abi wetin you suggest jare ? grin

Chnbanc:
u just wan bring person leg come outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by Eriokanmi: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
I dust my pvc each time I remember this man and his son's role in the end sars. Justice is in my pvc and I'd apply it appropriately next year by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by descarado: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin

Since 8 yrs now.
Have they started paying you?
Will you make it into tinubu team of lawyers if tinubu wins?

It's been long. Yet you have continued to remain lazy doing online agbero work.
If this work has not put like 20million in your account, then I will say you wasted your productive yrs for nothing.

I know my level when you started this praise singing job. After 8 yrs you are still doing the same thing. You should be a supervisor or coordinator. Some of those who started this with you have left. Some have minimal online presence. Some have gone to the sport section to try betting but you are still here. Haba

1 Like

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Into Tinubu team of lawyers as how? I tell you say abi lawyer?

descarado:

Since 8 yrs now.
Have they started paying you?
Will you make it into tinubu team of lawyers if tinubu wins?

It's been long. Yet you have continued to remain lazy doing online agbero work.
If this work has not put like 20million in your account, then I will say you wasted your productive yrs for nothing.

I know my level when you started this praise singing job. After 8 yrs you are still doing the same thing. You should be a supervisor or coordinator. Some of those who started this with you have left. Some have minimal online presence. Some have gone to the sport section to try betting but you are still here. Haba
Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by kk2027: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
He never knew the youths will wise up against him, maybe he was banking on rigging at the time

1 Like

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by TheSameGuy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
How's his statement a mockery? ObiDiEnd omo ibanuje angry

Meanwhile, In a saner clime, Peter Obi ought to have been subjected to firing squad for commiting crime against humanity.

He orchestrated Akwusu massacre where young blood were massacred and dumped inside river.

That's not enough, he refused to grant the honour of invitation by the EndSARS panel set up in Anambra State.

Obi is not who they called him, he's a Well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

We Nigerian Youths are waiting patiently for him at the polls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths by tempest95(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol, � ��

Tinubu was just Tinubu-ing. Of course he has nothing to say. I supposed he was forced to make those comments. It would have been better if he was left alone.

It just goes to show how Tinubu has deteriorated mentally. His construction of sentences is impaired and when spoken it lacks meaning.

Worst still he tried to divert the attention of the happenstances at that time but did it with a weak mental frame of mind.

This is someone some people are projecting on us to be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aree Of Iree Kingship Tussle,with Power Of Imposition By Gov Gboyega Oyetola / In A Democracy You Don't Reenforced Failure. Vote_apc_out / Labour Party Have Moved From Third Force To First Force -okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.