Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 (2885 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Why Win 2000, Win Xp or Windows Vista When There's Win 98? / Linux or Windows Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2007
Now, tell us which 1(s) shocked u use and the one you consider the best,

Screenshots if possible wink
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by rowlandwhy: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
I love WMP 11

Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ha! Man, Wmp11 is aight, bh I think ur yet tu xperience iTunes & WinAmp,

Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi Ralvy,
i can see you are a computer love-vendor guru, can u send me your phone number to my box i will really appreciate that because i guess we have a lot to talk about,
take care, and by the way where can i download that 2nd screenshot?
waiting for your response
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
There was no need tu state all your email addresses, be careful - It is not only passwords people hide these days, lol.

Newaiz, my phone no is: +447024096426 and +2348033735087.

Hola wink cheesy smiley
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
thanks men i don delete am, but yur uk line is not recognised, wetin dey happin na?

yur mtn is switched off also, how can i reach you?
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
I was in Cardiff a while ago, so I diverted ma calls to the Naija no. and right now, ma fne in Nigeria is off, so the london no wont respond, Try tu call me in 30mins time. make I put fire for the phone nyash grin.

You never tell us which media player u favour?
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
ok guy, just to let you know i tried those numbers,
but to be sincere with you, i prefer the second screensaver one to wmp11
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by sidnazious(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
media player 11
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by nawa1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2007
don't know about itune. i use both wmp11 'n winamp, but i prefer wmp11

Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by bigrovar(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2007
Amarok is the best Music player out there, the capabilities are just too much, it can play just about every music file,sync with any portable music player(including ipods,zen,iriver,and ur normal china mp3s grin), further more amarok will fetch the lyrics to the songs you are playing and informations about the artist(in u are online), it will automatically download album art in the background also, u can also get to see statistics about each song-how many times there have been played.the last time it was played and the first time it was played, songs can easily be queued for play back, playlist,tag editing and feature that display the the songs u are listening to beside ur yahoo msger icon.are some of the features of amarok, by the way it is a player native to the KDE desktop environments in LINUX, but i heard that a Widoze version is available , AMAROK is another instance of the Power of open source, another power of Linux!

Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2007
brovar you said it. The best music player is amarok. You can even control it your mobile phone provided it supports java. Control it from any browser by typing your ip address or your domain name and a special port no. i connected to my pc via gprs and it was able to change my music
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
Amarok, the Linux way wink
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
Amarok, the Linux way wink
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by RichDad1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Ralvy,
When can i get that skin for win 11 or is it win app? bythway when are you posting the link for the Flyokite OSX professional and the linux skin, b cry cry cry
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2007
I do not use wmp11, for flyaskiteOSX professional, linux and others,visit www.wincustomize.com
the site has everything you need wink
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2007
Ralvy:

I do not use wmp11, for flyaskiteOSX professional, linux and others,visit www.wincustomize.com
the site has everything you need wink

where can i download that itune media player?
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
@enitan

You should have just Googled it, buh u can download it from iTunes.com, note that when u download it, u will get the plain iTunes look, You have tu download another software called multi-plugin to love-vendor it out, The latest versions of iTunes (7.3.1.3 / 7.3.2.1) do not support the multi plugn and I used limewire to get the software (around 17mb), so I use iTunes 7.0.2.6 although I have the latest version. I would get back to u as soon as I find a link for the multi plugin, meanwhile, check www.filehippo.com for iTunes 7.0.2.6
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ralvy:

@enitan

You should have just Googled it, buh u can download it from iTunes.com, note that when u download it, u will get the plain iTunes look, You have tu download another software called multi-plugin to love-vendor it out, The latest versions of iTunes (7.3.1.3 / 7.3.2.1) do not support the multi plugn and I used limewire to get the software (around 17mb), so I use iTunes 7.0.2.6 although I have the latest version. I would get back to u as soon as I find a link for the multi plugin, meanwhile, check www.filehippo.com for iTunes 7.0.2.6

thanks man, i've googled up and even downloaded it before your reply.

So when should i be expecting that application for the pimping?
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by RichDad1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
Will iTunes work on windows?
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
Rich Dad:

Will iTunes work on windows?

it surely works, my brother is using it on his system
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by RichDad1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Enitan,
Thanks so much.I am already downloeading it.Please can i save it on my flash and upload it to my system because i am not at home now, cry
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by aloib(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
i use windows xp, itunes rawk mehn

Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by Ralvy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
abi, tell them aloib wink cheesy
Re: Itunes , Winamp and/or Windows Media Player 11 by moonraker(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2011
boom

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Mtn 3.5g Modems / Pls Help Me To Unlock My Modem / Basic Computer Short Keys You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.