Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Enmity Of Carnal Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Enmity Of Carnal Mind (565 Views)

Part 39 Red Alert!!! Categories Of Carnal Ministers As Unclean And Hateful Birds / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? / Does This Make Me A Carnal Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enmity Of Carnal Mind by ogoamaka99(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Because of many questions i keep asking myself, trying to reason why on earth could make someone who claims to be a Christian open his or her mouth wide to call a MOG thief, 419, or a criminal? It was trying to find answer that the HOLY SPIRIT led me to Romans 8:7 “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.” The HOLY GHOST made me to understand that the major reason is the high level enmity between the Spiritual mind and the carnal mind.

1Corinthians 1:18 and 2Corinthians 2: 13-15 goes to prove that: 1 Corinthians 1: 18 “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.”
1Cor 2:13-15“Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

What these MOG are teaching are so spiritual while as these sons of belial are so carnally minded. Because of that, these teachings doesn’t make sense or meaning to them. That is why Earwide could call Oyedepo 419 because of his teaching that you don’t prosper in this kingdom by praying but by giving. If Earwide understood himself, he would have proved to us that it is possible to prosper by prayer.

Look at 1Corinthians 2:14 again “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
The major reason why the sons of belial and their cohort will never never come to terms with Oyedepo, Pastor Chris or Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo is as a result of the above scripture-they operate in their natural carnal mind which made it impossible for them to receive things of the Spirit of GOD which these MOG teaches. Moreover what these MOG are teaching are so foolishness to them. Because of this, I am so much concerned about unguided members of this forum who are listening to these sons of belial.

Let us face the reality, and help answer this question, IF THESE MOG ARE 419, OR CRIMINAL AS THESE SONS OF BELIAL MADE US TO ACCEPT, HOW ARE THEY BE ABLE TO BE PA STOR LARGE CONGREGATION AS THEY ARE PA STORING? I really need an answer because I feel that people ought to run away from these MOG if they are 419 or criminal?

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues / When, Can U Open The Car Door For Ur Wif/chik? / God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.