Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) (30059 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Reveals Why She Split With Alex Ekubo (photos) / AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by penceman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu and his family are the ones collecting the bloody monetary from that place. And the same tinubu is coming with chief of bokoharam to steal power. He will be met with revolution.
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by DeOTR: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
I guess they started collecting tolls again after I left Lagos in May? undecided
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Gentlechika(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tweeting from the comfort of your house undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Ygc1: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by ojex004: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Telling us on what to do in our land, this one Nigeria Na scam.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
femijay8271:

No sorry, i cant but ur love ones, next of kin, or the love of ur life can make one, what did u think of that sir?
Shey you want to see families of the deceased ba?
we shall soon see yours.
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olodo go and rename ur dilapidated states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
femijay8271:
Beeni..... O yessssss!

For those of you saying that there's no shooting, where are the bodies, why didn't their relatives come out and request for their bodies, i leave u unto God Almighty hands... ONI DAJO AYE ATI ORUN

As i cook, my working place aint far from that place but as i say up there, Na God Almighty go Judge every one that has hands for that killing of those innocent souls that die that night.

As for this coming Election, e no possible for Fulani to rule us finish make another Fulani con talk say e wan rule us again... Ko possible, because no Northerners go ever gree make any southerner rule finish and make another southerner con talk say e go rule again, na war straight from North be dat.

Reason why Wike dey fight pdp and e go better if dem go wan do strong head and Atiku enter as 2023 President.... Believe me, this Country go quickly scatter for better and every one go-go im papa house b dat
PDP is a very useless party sha... Why not bring on a southerner... Why should any Igbo or south southner remain there sef or south westerner

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by saintrow1: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Even this gay is talking

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked To become endsars victims toll gate abi
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Yeah, they should rename it.

But they shouldn't stop the toll fee.....anybody that is not comfortable with the toll fee should park their vehicles at home. Yeye

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by oneMalik: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Does this one even know the importance or tax ?

make toll gate free ?

just like that huh ?

And you want good governance at the same time ?

You're a mumu MAN !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by aimmoney9: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
utenwuson:
Person do public proposal to his fiancé, she said YES, next month banny says she's not getting married to the guy again, you know why? The guy mumu dieeeee...

His name Johnny aka Alex....
He is gay that is why, him...Alex ekubo and i.k ogbonaya are gay mates and she caught them that was y she had to run away... grin grin grin

This is how most Nollywood males are matching the house and cars vibe of their female counterparts recently.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by colizee(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Endsars memorial way..... Seems better
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Shey you want to see families of the deceased ba?
we shall soon see yours.

Una go just dey open mouth talk any how, i will give you dis one but after this, talk anytin wey pass ur mouth if i no go make a decree and see if e go happen or not. Na just simple words i go talk, just try me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Vincent2000(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Here is the full video of what happened during the end sars memorial 2 that will
Shock and surprise you what police and others did that made Burna boy, davido falz, wizkid, portable and others to cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0punENT0s
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
femijay8271:
Beeni..... O yessssss!

For those of you saying that there's no shooting, where are the bodies, why didn't their relatives come out and request for their bodies, i leave u unto God Almighty hands... ONI DAJO AYE ATI ORUN

As i cook, my working place aint far from that place but as i say up there, Na God Almighty go Judge every one that has hands for that killing of those innocent souls that die that night.

As for this coming Election, e no possible for Fulani to rule us finish make another Fulani con talk say e wan rule us again... Ko possible, because no Northerners go ever gree make any southerner rule finish and make another southerner con talk say e go rule again, na war straight from North be dat.

Reason why Wike dey fight pdp and e go better if dem go wan do strong head and Atiku enter as 2023 President.... Believe me, this Country go quickly scatter for better and every one go-go im papa house b dat

Atiku cannot be president come 2023. You need not bother about it.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
femijay8271:

Una go just dey open mouth talk any how, i will give you dis one but after this, talk anytin wey pass ur mouth if i no go make a decree and see if e go happen or not. Na just simple words i go talk, just try me
Do you still want to see their families or not? Who get lousy mouth between the two...
Be careful what you wish for, you haven't got the slightest...
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by kabasa24: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
highchief1:
gay boy speaking.
His a madman he should go and do that in his state

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Neoteny7: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
One of the yeyebrities who used the leisurely gathering to catch cruise, before they quietly dispersed when their media whoredom was done....only later to emerge with endless lies about a phony massacre.

Anyone who claims there's any massacre at lekki tollgate will witness real massacre in their household.

Vote Atinubu

Fukk Gringory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
For accountability and for a very good memory, they should do banner that contain pictures of those killed in lekki and they should hang the banner on lekki junction or bridge. Also endeavour to add their addresses too.

How come nobody is mourning their family member who died during the protest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by NessFortunate: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

misplaced ideas. Anti ENDSARS Folks and the government are Daft. So better to whip a dead horse than suggesting this to the current except may there is change government, but is Lekki toll Gate not a private business? You guys keep confusing someone.. Abeg where is DJ SWITCH Didn't notice anything on her today that trended today? #ENDSARSMEMORIAL2
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by B2B23: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:

You know you could always compile a list of the 85 that died at hands of soldiers on that day so they can he immortalised.

It's almost ready, just waiting to add yours.
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by B2B23: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2022
johnyace:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

Thanks.
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by voltron14: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2022
B2B23:

It's almost ready, just waiting to add yours.

On a long thing then.
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by holatin(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2022
highchief1:
i hold pass am don’t worship all actors u see we know the ones when pass us.
words !!!
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by severee(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Yinmu grin if u talk too much, all your Aristos for govt go stop to dey fvck u o
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Do you still want to see their families or not? Who get lousy mouth between the two...
Be careful what you wish for, you haven't got the slightest...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, seriously, i no get time
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
N400 toll fees is madness!
Going To & From Work N800 is stupidity.
It's like his son that's collecting this money don't fear God.
IT MUST REMAIN FREE
Re: EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yoighaman:

Emilokan spokesperson, are you telling us that the Lekki Tollgate is BAT's business?

It is someone's
Why should they starve bccos ppl chose to protest there
Those foolish protesters destroyed my friends shop and now he is struggling and you're here talking nonsense. Why don't you go to politicians houses to protest, national or state assemblies. Why always destroying neutral ppl property

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Pictured With Aisha Buhari To Celebrate Election Victory / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.