Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex (403 Views)

Join My Trading Community And make Up to 20% weekly trading Crypto / How I Make Over $100 Weekly Answering Questions. Simple / Forex Made easy : Earn 10% weekly Trading Forex and Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Introducing...

LEARN FOREX IN 30 DAYS
It is a complete step by step video course for all types of traders;
New and Old traders who want to improve their trading just doing very simple but effective stuff
over and over. (They are 8module courses and 20 videos inside)

In this course you will learn practically;
1. How to develop the real successful traders mindset
2. How to test and analyze any market, even crypto, within 5 to 20 minutes.
3. How to focus on pairs that are right for your account and pairs to avoid.
4. How to take trade fearlessly irrespective of your account size.

But wait…
This is not all..

Once you get the course you have automatic access to our growing community where we take
trades and you can ask questions where you don't understand.

You see? You are not left alone!
You have access to Charts, motivation, signals and my direct contact.

How much is this course?
Wait!

Before I unveil this, hope you are aware that joining our community just by purchasing this
course can set you up for life?

Let me ask you… How much will you like to spend to learn strategies that can help convert any amount of money in your pocket right now? Strategies that generate between 100k to 1 million
per week guaranteed! (Of course depending on your capital and calculated risk appetite)
Will 50k do? No! That's not true! Such knowledge is very expensive!

But not to Bother! I have decided to give it out for almost free because I want to be a mentor to very successful traders both male, female, young and old.

What you will get!
1. My simple but very powerful trading mindset; trading is 70% mindset not skill and
strategy. If it was about skill, everybody should be very profitable by now. The value it will
cost to teach trading mindset is valued at N60,000

2. My very simple method of Sharp and quick entries. It's so easy you can't believe it! But
my experience made it so; How much do you think you would pay to learn my 6years of
experience in just 30 days, such value is N150,000

3. My simple way to look at price ranges and how to never go out of those ranges! Because
if you do it is pure disaster! Trust me the value of that is N50,000

4. Assess course reviews every Saturday in the community. Now tell me how many
mentors out there that will sell a course to you and will still have time to review the course
with you and still answer your questions and give you signals to motivate you to stay
successful.. How many?

This is how dedicated I am to my students. The value of my time is worth N200,000.

So the total value of my service to you is just N460,000 only!

Pay Now!!!

Lol… Just Kidding..

Don't pay me N460,000

Don't pay me N200,000

N150,000? Nope!

N100,000 is not even the fee you are paying me to teach you all these!

I am not even saying you should pay me N50,000 or even N40,000.

Is the price of this course not even 35,000?
I bet you the price is not even N35,000.

Hey can you just tell me the price already?
Okay enough of the jokes!

To enroll in the[b] NIPA MARKETS community[/b] and get access to learn forex in 30 days course
plus full community benefits you will be paying me just a token only.
Yes you heard me right! For all the benefits I have mentioned about just pay me a small token only!

{BUY NOW} chat me up WhatsApp 07034834040

I know you're about to make this investment with your hard earned money and I respect that!

So we have a 30 days money back guarantee. If you get the videos, follow every instruction in it, and follow my guide in the community and still cannot grow your small account you are free to ask for a full refund!

You are even free to keep all the courses but won't be part of the community anymore!

That's my level of confidence in my work!
And my social media handles can prove everything!

{BUY NOW} WhatsApp 07034834040

BAD NEWS GUYS
The community is already getting so full and it's getting difficult for me to actually answer
everyone with questions.

So this offer is very limited. It's just for the first 50 persons who are committed to make
payment right now and get in fast!

This offer will not be available after we get our 50 persons! So get it now that you can! And get
in fast!

{GET COURSE}
WhatsApp me immediately 07034834040

Please feel free to ask questions and I will reply ASAP.
Re: Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Congratulations to those within Abuja as our free Forex trading commences. If you're ready to commence training immediately, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp for directions.
For those who have started already congratulations!!
kesterowen:
Introducing...

LEARN FOREX IN 30 DAYS
New and Old traders who want to improve their trading just doing very simple but effective stuff

But wait…
This is not all..

Once you get the course you have automatic access to our growing community where we take

How much is this course?
Wait!

Before I unveil this, hope you are aware that joining our community just by purchasing this

Let me ask you… How much will you like to spend to learn strategies that can help convert any amount of money in your pocket right now? Strategies that generate between 100k to 1 million
per week guaranteed! (Of course depending on your capital and calculated risk appetite)

But not to Bother! I have decided to give it out for almost free because I want to be a mentor to very successful traders both male, female, young and old.

What you will get!
1. My simple but very powerful trading mindset; trading is 70% mindset not skill and
strategy. If it was about skill, everybody should be very profitable by now. The value it will

2. My very simple method of Sharp and quick entries. It's so easy you can't believe it! But
my experience made it so; How much do you think you would pay to learn my 6years of

3. My simple way to look at price ranges and how to never go out of those ranges! Because

mentors out there that will sell a course to you and will still have time to review the course
with you and still answer your questions and give you signals to motivate you to stay
successful.. How many?

This is how dedicated I am to my students. The value of my time is worth N200,000.

Pay Now!!!

Lol… Just Kidding..

Don't pay me N460,000

Don't pay me N200,000

N150,000? Nope!

To enroll in the[b] NIPA MARKETS community[/b] and get access to learn forex in 30 days course
Yes you heard me right! For all the benefits I have mentioned about just pay me a small token only!

I know you're about to make this investment with your hard earned money and I respect that!

So we have a 30 days money back guarantee. If you get the videos, follow every instruction in it, and follow my guide in the community and still cannot grow your small account you are free to ask for a full refund!

You are even free to keep all the courses but won't be part of the community anymore!

BAD NEWS GUYS
The community is already getting so full and it's getting difficult for me to actually answer
everyone with questions.

So this offer is very limited. It's just for the first 50 persons who are committed to make

This offer will not be available after we get our 50 persons! So get it now that you can! And get
in fast!

{GET COURSE}

Re: Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
kesterowen:
Introducing...

LEARN FOREX IN 30 DAYS

But wait…
This is not all..

How much is this course?
Wait!

What you will get!

successful.. How many?

Pay Now!!!

Lol… Just Kidding..

Don't pay me N460,000

Don't pay me N200,000

N150,000? Nope!

BAD NEWS GUYS
everyone with questions.

in fast!

{GET COURSE}

Good news
Join our forex VIP training and life time mentorship program between now and Sunday 23rd October, 2022 for just #10,000.
Amazing offer to both new and experienced trader.
Just grab it now....

Re: Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
kesterowen:

Good news
Join our forex VIP training and life time mentorship program between now and Sunday 23rd October, 2022 for just #10,000.
Amazing offer to both new and experienced trader.
Just grab it now....

ABUJA ARE YOU READY!!!

Do you want to learn how to trade forex from a professional coach?

Connect with us every Tuesday in Two FREE TRAINING SESSIONS.

Venue: Suite 10, 5th floor, Edo House, Ralph Shodiende Street, adjacent Ministry of Finance, CBD Abuja.

Time: 11AM & 2PM sessions respectively

WhatsApp Sylvester

Re: Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
kesterowen:

ABUJA ARE YOU READY!!!

Do you want to learn how to trade forex from a professional coach?

Connect with us every Tuesday in Two FREE TRAINING SESSIONS.

Venue: Suite 10, 5th floor, Edo House, Ralph Shodiende Street, adjacent Ministry of Finance, CBD Abuja.

Time: 11AM & 2PM sessions respectively

WhatsApp Sylvester

Anzo Capital Abuja office training sessions is always amazing, all for free.
Join us today

Re: Make more than $100 Weekly Trading Forex by kesterowen(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2022
kesterowen:

Anzo Capital Abuja office training sessions is always amazing, all for free.
Join us today

Learn a skill that can enable you earn money on the go

(1) (Reply)

Dawang Steel Casting Foundry / "The Best U.S. Grocery Stores For Organic And Non-gmo Products" / Naira To Rupees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.