Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank (2855 Views)

My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by ExAngel007(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Klass99(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Zonefree(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
In my opinion, the applicant should also be arrested cos that's misrepresentation. Zenith Bank can't be the most useless bank when there are Ecobank and Access Bank.

12 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by yyba: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by VeryWickedMan: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
I hope he got hired and immediately promoted for speaking the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by mespusinglez(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
MAKE WUNNA NO DEY USE REAL NAME FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WUNNA NO DEY HEAR...NOW SEE...SHA MAKE I GO DELETE THE INSULT WEY I DO UBA FOR TWITTER FIRST

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
mespusinglez:
MAKE WUNNA NO DEY USE REAL NAME FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WUNNA NO DEY HEAR...NOW SEE...SHA MAKE I GO DELETE THE INSULT WEY I DO UBA FOR TWITTER FIRST

Don’t tell me you believe that dude ? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by mespusinglez(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don’t tell me you believe that dude ? Lol
IN A WORLD OF IN'NET AND TECH E'THING IS POSSIBLE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by general111(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Very funny cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Chimeluv(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by SamOchuko: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Corridon: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:
In my opinion, the applicant should also be arrested cos that's misrepresentation. Zenith Bank can't be the most useless bank when there are Ecobank and Access Bank.

Even union and first bank are worst than zenith bank.
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Musty112: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by SNEFF: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Twitter and fake stories.. clout chasers

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Even on nairaland, some have been arrested for talking carelessly forgetting they put down their email or phone number one time for something on this platform

Pls be very careful and speak like children of the most High God

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Zanzibar1: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
The question is if you lied or you were telling the truth... grin
i know you probably didnt get hired because truth hurts cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Aksure007: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=ExAngel007 post=117729173]Man shares his interview experience with Zenith Bank

PLEASE beg bosses/ Ma'am l sell legit Facebook!!!
For now i get one Yankee fb at the moment nah 18k i wan sell am negotiable!
The SS is below it's 12years old!

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
See casting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by potbelly(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Background check at work...
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by ObalendeCMS: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Even on nairaland, some have been arrested for talking carelessly forgetting they put down their email or phone number one time for something on this platform

Pls be very careful and speak like children of the most High God

Please ma, I have one “thirty something” year old female neighbor, who is still single. Can she come for Shiloh?
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Richy4(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2022
He should have said that he wants to join the company to turn the situation around because he is passionate about the company... It's not a big deal in a real life situation...
People castigate parties and still join them on daily basis... Ask Orubebe .. or Fani Kayode smiley
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Maj196(m): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2022
So did he get the job cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by Xceed92: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2022
An HR Outsourcing consulting firm based in Victoria Island; Lagos is current recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title:
Executive Driver,
High-Capacity Bus Driver
Truck Driver

Employment type: Full-Time

Location: V.I, Lagos; Location of deployment will be communicated once found suitable.

Requirements and Skills

1.Must have a good communication skills (ability to read and write)
2.Must not be above 45 years
3.Must possess a minimum of SSCE qualification
4.Must have a Minimum of 2 -5 years on the role.
5.Must have a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI a card ( A class G Licence for Truck driver, most preferred)
6.Must have a good knowledge of the use of GoogleMap and an android pones

Salary
Attractive.

Application Closing Date
Open (None)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can walk into our office on Monday -Friday for assessment.
Can also send your CV to recruitment@whytecleon.com put subject as Driver

Mondays- Thursday: 10am-3pm
Fridays: 12pm-2pm

Our address is:

Whytecleon Limited
8b, Bendel Close
Off Bishop Aboyade Cole Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by othermen: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Okay, while this don’t seem true, there’s some misconceptions we may have.

It’s the owners of the bank that are often disappointed by social media appraisals, because it reduces their wealth.

Staffs such as HR, IT may be otherwise indifferent.

For instance, HR probably understands that the reason why you experienced a poor service from the bank was either because the branch was understaffed.

The branches are understaffed because employees are leaving in droves. Employees are leaving in droves because of the ridiculous contract of service.

HR is also appalled, but then management want HR to impossibly be a profit center and deny employees their necessary rights and benefits. HR has to be the one renewing such evil contract of services when they Will otherwise desire not to, but management has demanded it. So, when people bash the banks, any sane HR mgt team member is hoping management can see the signal and understand the need for a certain quality of workforce.
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by simple250: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Worst bank in Africa and you wan work there angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by GreaterFuture(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
My brother One Nigeria
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by reina20183: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by kollinz1234(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Your village people has retentive memory

The most useless bank in Africa and you want to go and be useless with them grin

Re: Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank by LikeAking: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
U no lie na..

(1) (Reply)

Pz Cussons Apptitude Text / Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book / Ge Energy Office Address Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.