Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) (1567 Views)

Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by FactBoyz: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Labour Party Presidential Candidate Peter Obi has landed in a Benue community to sympathise with victims of the devastating flood that has hit the community.

He donated 5 million to the affected community.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by FactBoyz: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
What a man!

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Jennylove21(f): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Great man of honour.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Xscape1993(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nigeria my country....
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by colorsofrainbow: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Agbado dogs have a new weeping subject grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Dyke15(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dude looks so presidential cool
#OBIDATTI23

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Moh247: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Scammer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Anigreat: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

This is leadership by example, not someone staying at the comfort of his smelly room caused by his rotten teeth to shout "it's my turn"

I admired you my leader, I have no regret campaigning vigorously devoid of any inducement for you. I know your capacity and I know you will deliver my Incoming president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Scammer
e pain am ooo
thunder scatter Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Not surprised he did that
That's the depth of his identification with people concern and issues
He likes first hand information

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Dyke15(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Scammer
Na ur tears I wan drink so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by ganisucks(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
President Obi really flopped today. He turned a simple philanthropic statement into a Fuji house of commotion reality show. This is so wrong.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Moh247: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:
Na ur tears I wan drink so

sad

Weirdo... Soon Na our shit una go dey chop

Ipobians sef
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by yyba: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyes service things grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Anigreat: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Scammer

shocked

By just typing "Scammer" you have wet your Tecno pop with tears.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Scammer
Your tears are delicious

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Foolishbuhari: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Agbado urchins will so wail grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Foolishbuhari: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
yyba:
Cry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Foolishbuhari: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
I just dey pity people when say this man no sabi wetin e dey do, and say this man no get money to finance presidential elections grin angry grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Moh247: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Just to typed "Scammer" you have wet your Tecno pop with tears.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Scammer
Sweet tears

Your thief should go and sympathize with flood victim in Ikeja, his capital. We know it's future impossible tense tellin him to go to Benue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yes what a useless man he went there to mocking them pretending to sympathizing with them.
FactBoyz:
What a man!
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Sukersoc: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
yyba:

At least service was provided. Does it matter whether it came from the eyes or nose. Your candidate is welcome to provide urine service

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm eating agbado right now crying more please.
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado dogs have a new weeping subject grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by yyba: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sukersoc:

At least service was provided. Does it matter whether it came from the eyes or nose. Your candidate is welcome to provide urine service
that means your candidate is fake grin
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Dyke15(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

sad

Weirdo... Soon Na our shit una go dey chop

Ipobians sef
Anybody against ur candidate automatically turns an IPOB?
Lol confused MOFO.
U re meant to be jittery coz if am in ur shoes and seeing Obi's growing popularity, I will surely be behaving as u re doing.
Ur tribal attachment to his movement has failed coz most of us who re not from SE ve keyed in to his movement long time ago.
SO CRY MORE �

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Moh247: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:
Anybody against ur candidate automatically turns an IPOB?
Lol confused MOFO.
U re meant to be jittery coz if am in ur shoes and seeing Obi's growing popularity, I will surely be behaving as u re doing.
Ur tribal attachment to his movement has failed coz most of us who re not from SE ve keyed in to his movement long time ago

Bla bla bla

Omo Ibo no dey disguise
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Dyke15(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

Bla bla bla

Omo Ibo no dey disguise
Opening the second bottle of ur tears.
Trust me, the first one was Lit cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Viscuz: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

Bla bla bla

Omo Ibo no dey disguise

Shatap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Sukersoc: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
yyba:
that means your candidate is fake grin

Yes Sir. Yours is original

Case closed !
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Remote Benue Village To Sympathise With Flood Victims (pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
ganisucks:
President Obi really flopped today. He turned a simple philanthropic statement into a Fuji house of commotion reality show. This is so wrong.
no he didn't flop, I love the style, it is called pepper Dem style. Our logo must be known everywhere so rest and face real issues

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Western World Have Started Talking To Atiku & Tinubu To Step Down For Obi / Woman Mistakenly Shouts "ELLU P" In Church During Testimony (video) / Jubilation As Inec Declares Iwa Winner Of Ogha Abeokuta South Constituency II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.