Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return (38102 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / #Partygate: UK PM, Boris Johnson narrowly Survives Confidence Vote / BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
gaby:

This asswiped dingbatted slowpoke is still alive and managed to find data to come online.

You are truly irredeemable in your foolishness.

Black slave....

Na Dangote trailer go wioe you and your entire lineage off from the face of the earth.

I pee and sheet on your mangled body, dimwit.
Look at this poverty stricken, brain dead zombie, spilling trash from his gutter mouth. Na trailer go jam your entire family die.. Useless zombie maggot, from a bastard generation. slowpoke animal. make thunder fire your dead brain. Ogun kill your entire family. Na vulture go eat your rotten maggot infested corpse.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
fxexperts:
Look at this poverty stricken, brain dead zombie, spilling trash from his gutter mouth. Na trailer go jam your entire family die.. Useless zombie maggot, from a bastard generation. slowpoke animal. make thunder fire your dead brain. Ogun kill your entire family. Na vulture go eat your rotten maggot infested corpse.

Hahaha

Dingbatted asswipe...

A waste of sperm...

Born slave...
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
gaby:

Hahaha

Dingbatted asswipe...

A waste of sperm...

Born slave...
Only a slave thinks of slavery, that is because slavery mentality has been entwined in your DNA. born slave always a slave.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
fxexperts:
Only a slave thinks of slavery, that is because slavery mentality has been entwined in your DNA. born slave always a slave.

You smelly moroon. Your masters and owners whom you worship are so smart that they change prime ministers like tampoons each year.
This is the definition of karma.

Foolish empty-skulled goat.

Dem suppose abort you aswear.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
gaby:

You smelly moroon. Your masters and owners whom you worship are so smart that they change prime ministers like tampoons each year.
This is the definition of karma.

Foolish empty-skulled goat.

Dem suppose abort you aswear.
I really do not see any rational giving birth to a dimwit like you. you are so full of shit. your brain already smells like poo. How did you even mange to exist in this world, you are just a perfect definition of dumb and zombie. Grow up man. just one condom would have saved the world from you.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
fxexperts:
I really do not see any rational giving birth to a dimwit like you. you are so full of shit. your brain already smells like poo. How did you even mange to exist in this world, you are just a perfect definition of dumb and zombie. Grow up man. just one condom would have saved the world from you.

Hahaha

Oh, you are learning new words from me. I'm happy to see you taking lessons on how to write (dimwit). Now, walk up to your mirror, give yourself a knock on that empty head of yours and repeat after me " experts is a dingbat"...

Aschlock son of a LovePeddler birthed for an armed robber...

Idiot...

Pikin wey refuse to learn manners from house na we collect the contract to teach them manners for outside.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
gaby:

Hahaha

Oh, you are learning new words from me. I'm happy to see you taking lessons on how to write (dimwit). Now, walk up to your mirror, give yourself a knock on that empty head of yours and repeat after me " experts is a dingbat"...

Aschlock son of a LovePeddler birthed for an armed robber...

Idiot...

Pikin wey refuse to learn manners from house na we collect the contract to teach them manners for outside.
You just sounded exactly who you are a deranged slowpoke, a bastard from a LovePeddler, ashawo mother. Dead brain zombie..
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
fxexperts:
You just sounded exactly who you are a deranged slowpoke, a bastard from a LovePeddler, ashawo mother. Dead brain zombie..

Foolish pikin.

Next time, when you see my comments you won't even bother reading not to talk of using those leprous fingers of yours to type nonsense while quitting me.

You should know people you can do that nonsense with.

Bastard brainless imp.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
gaby:

Foolish pikin.

Next time, when you see my comments you won't even bother reading not to talk of using those leprous fingers of yours to type nonsense while quitting me.

You should know people you can do that nonsense with.

Bastard brainless imp.
Foolish toddler. go cry to your mama. bastard inbecille... You should know who to insult. because I will finish you here. zombie with a fish brain. We are not mate in anything in life. go cry to your mama.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
fxexperts:
Foolish toddler. go cry to your mama. bastard inbecille... You should know who to insult. because I will finish you here. zombie with a fish brain. We are not mate in anything in life. go cry to your mama.

Lol

Ekpa

I've given you your well-deserved attention, you nincompoop.

God forbid me from being your mate...who wants to be a mate to a low-lifer.

Piece of cow dung.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
gaby:

Lol

Ekpa

I've given you your well-deserved attention, you nincompoop.

God forbid me from being your mate...who wants to be a mate to a low-lifer.

Piece of cow dung.
Imagine this fitty low life, with a brain filled with poo.. i have indulge your attention for so long. you are one rotten maggot. Ewu gambia, olodo.. foolish animal.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
fxexperts:
Imagine this fitty low life, with a brain filled with poo.. i have indulge your attention for so long. you are one rotten maggot. Ewu gambia, olodo.. foolish animal.

If only the dog and goat that came together in copulation to bring a hybrid of a dog and a goat like you to this world had found a cellophane to avoid the tragedy of birthing you since they couldn't afford a #50 condom, we wouldn't be here today.

Nkita...
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
gaby:

If only the dog and goat that came together in copulation to bring a hybrid of a dog and a goat like you to this world had found a cellophane to avoid the tragedy of birthing you since they couldn't afford a #50 condom, we wouldn't be here today.

Nkita...
You ow perfectly well that the armed robber father and olosho mother made a huge mistake in birthing you. i am sure they informed you that they could not afforded the #50 naira for condom, that was why they birthed a zombie creature with a brain full of cow dung.
Do yourself a Favour man it is not too late, you can still afford sniper, it is still cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.