Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well (1602 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by smile4kenn(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Woman Whose Only Child Was Thrown In A Well By Her Neighbour Retaliates By Throwing All The Woman's Children Into The Well

But wetin happen wey the first woman throw person's pikin inside well? I feel for the innocent souls lost but truth be told, don't dish out what you can't eat to others. Be careful with people, some will go to great lengths for payback.

See full gist here
https://gist.am/q/woman-whose-only-child-was-thrown-in-a-well-by-her-neighbour-retaliates-by-thro

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Devil has taken over the situation, i know the problem must have started from their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cherishmichael: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
You don't know who is who in this life, Nawaa ooo tragedy!!
That why the Bible says in Romans 12:18
If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Jennylove21(f): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
She's wicked..
She went too far

1 Like

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Onucs(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Devil has taken over the situation, i know the problem must have started from their husbands.

Devil again?

Haba!

Make una dey allow senior man rest na grin
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Yevabi(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
There are no such thing as demons/devil. The devil you know are you and your fellow humans

3 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Onucs(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
But this feminine specie sef, una wickedness no get level oo

At least if men wan fight, Dem de spare women and children, Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Zonefree(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Women are assistant devil. Anywhere the devil is too busy to attend, he sends a woman.

The most foolish person in the world is one who does not fear Women.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Oluneutral: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
I really wouldn't want to be in any of the woman's shoe.

But then, the second woman has sold her soul to the devil.

Infact, I'm speechless.
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by smile4kenn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oluneutral:

Infact, I'm speechless.

exactly
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by FaceTanke: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by smile4kenn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Women are assistant devil. Anywhere the devil is too busy to attend, he sends a woman.

Men or women can be evil o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Their husband is the root cause of all these wahala, i'm sure of this.
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by mastermaestro(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oluneutral:

Infact, I'm speechless.

Easy to blame the second woman. How about not starting the fire at all? Don't serve others what you cannot swallow.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by HolyMan12: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Rozross:
grin
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:
She's wicked..
She went too far

She isn't wicked, and she didn't go too far.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
So they are now both childless, she wasn't patient for karma to do its work, or follow the religious doctrine of leaving everything to God, sometimes revenge is sweet so I won't judge her, shit happens, that's life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Vyolet(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2022
What sort of anger will prompt you to push a woman’s only child into the well, no one has monopoly of madness, they are both childness now and that’s a fair judgement.

However, the two women should never be allowed to live among human forever and ever, the devil sure has new mentors.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cavreek: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2022
For the heart of a man is deceitful and desperately wicked
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Yemlizzy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sounds so scary embarassed embarassed I pity the innocent dead kids!!!
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
smile4kenn:
Woman Whose Only Child Was Thrown In A Well By Her Neighbour Retaliates By Throwing All The Woman's Children Into The Well

But wetin happen wey the first woman throw person's pikin inside well? I feel for the innocent souls lost but truth be told, don't dish out what you can't eat to others. Be careful with people, some will go to great lengths for payback.
So no one knows the name of any of the women or the children that were supposedly thrown in the well but the gist is already hot cake? undecided

Ofofo online. undecided
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So they are now both childless, she wasn't patient for karma to do its work, or follow the religious doctrine of leaving everything to God, sometimes revenge is sweet so I won't judge her, shit happens, that's life.
Who are they though? No names? undecided
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by smile4kenn(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Lol some names were mentioned in the chat. You know as twitter stories be na
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

According to the Op yeah no names, may be fiction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by pansophist(m): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Oluneutral:

Infact, I'm speechless.

The first woman is the devil, not the second one. You don't give what you can't take. A lot of good people you know are just folks who have tamed their demons.

There is no morality in one's harmlessness if they are not capable of being harmful, which means everyone can walk over you, and even kill you without any fear of repercussions.

Normally you won't face evil if you are capable of evil yourself. Just like a tiger wont be hunted by a lion because the tiger is capable of killing the lion equally. So it's equal and the two predators avoid each other.

But you see that defenseless antelope, deer, or impala, he will be on everyone's menu. He can't harm anyone, and no predator fear it. You can literally kill a antelope wife, children and parents, and nothing will happen.

Don't be that kind of man. It's a pathway to hell. You'll suffer so much that you'll hate life. The first woman might have miscalculated the ability of the second woman. Because some people are kind, and idiots mistakes it for foolishness.

But it takes one blow that touches your soul (eg murder of your child), to realise that you are also capable of being a murderer yourself. Lastly, to live in peace in with all man, you must practice the golden rule. Which is, treat others how you want them treat you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by pansophist(m): 1:43am On Oct 22, 2022
When men fight, it's an exchange of fist, and maybe words. If women fight, it's an exposure of secrets, tearing of clothes, insulting their relationship status, and blessing the public with their naekedness. Or like these women, killing their children.

Why not fight and leave your kids out of it? A healthy human should feel sick to kill someone, and even worse, a harmless, defenseless child. That's cowardice. The battle is unequal. A fight between a grown up and a child, how pathetic.

Reminds me of those stupid white men that will travel all the way to Africa to kill a lion with a gun, and they take pictures with it like a hero. And I ask, why not kill it with your hands like Samson?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cococandy(f): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2022
How true is this? Just terrible and heartbreaking.
Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cayorday89(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
This is terrible, the games they played is touching one another where it hurts the most by killing themselves while still alive. Only child means her entire world and it only equates killing all her children without sparing one which simply means not sparing part of her world... The children ended up as the collateral damage.
Lesson is, every human is capable of evil try as much as you can not to trigger it as you don't know what will make them lose it and do the unthinkable you might never have expected of them..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cayorday89(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Oluneutral:

Infact, I'm speechless.
I don't know the events before the first killing, but the first woman is the real devil if only you understand what it means to kill one's only child, expect anything from such person after such a life shattering act.
What she did is killing all her children which also represents her entire world, to her the number of children does not matter as killing 3 out of 4 is not same as 1 of 1.

For better perspective listen to Chike's song, can't remember the title now, but it talked about the govt losing a man in battle who happens to be the only son of his parent, to the government they have lost just a soldier that can be replaced but to his parent they lost a world never to be replaced again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by mespusinglez(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2022
cayorday89:

I don't know the events before the first killing, but the first woman is the real devil if only you understand what it means to kill one's only child, expect anything from such person after such a life shattering act.
What she did is killing all her children which also represents her entire world, to her the number of children does not matter as killing 3 out of 4 is not same as 1 of 1.

For better perspective listen to Chike's song, can't remember the title now, but it talked about the govt losing a man in battle who happens to be the only son of his parent, to the government they have lost just a soldier that can be replaced but to his parent they lost a world never to be replaced again.
"IF THEM SAY MAKE YOU GO THE FRONT LINE, DISOBEY THE ORDER...TELL THEM SAY NA THERE THE HEAT HOT PASS...ANYBODY WEY WAN FIGHT MAKE E GO DIE... grin MAMA DEY WAIT FOR YOU FOR HOUSE...VERY UNDERATTED NICE SONG BY CHIKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by cayorday89(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
mespusinglez:
"IF THEM SAY MAKE YOU GO THE FRONT LINE, DISOBEY THE ORDER...TELL THEM SAY NA THERE THE HEAT HOT PASS...ANYBODY WEY WAN FIGHT MAKE E GO DIE... grin MAMA DEY WAIT FOR YOU FOR HOUSE...VERY UNDERATTED NICE SONG BY CHIKA
Very underrated and it's same with most of his songs, it's simply because it's devoid of the usual club bangers Nigerians are used to. But quite people will always love it.. The title is "Soldier".

Soldier please oh
Please don’t go to war
And if they lose you they only lost one soldier
But if I lose you
I’ve lost my whole damn world

2 Likes

Re: Woman Retaliates Her Child's Death By Throwing Woman's Children Into A Well by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
smile4kenn:
Lol some names were mentioned in the chat. You know as twitter stories be na
Where are the names of any of the women involved then, or even the children? Or at least the police station where the story was reported? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Twice Divorced At 28 And Happier Than Ever / Wives For Sale: N15,000 Please! / Who Comes First: Your Mum Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.