Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture (828 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by lhordspy: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
The Author Rina Rinkineva aka Sebastyne-young exploit the famous quote by the legendary french military leader and emperor Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821), also known as Napoleon which says : “A picture is worth a thousand words.” she went further by garnishing it with few other additions to add more depth to the famous quote.

In one of her book, she states that: "A picture can tell a thousand words, but a few words can change it’s story

What do you think Tinubu is telling Vice president Yemi Osinbajo in this picture? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by Jennylove21(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
He's trying to deceive him
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by Africana1123(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yemi, you need to work with the incoming Vp.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by lhordspy: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
"Yemi, calm down, you are staying far away from me these days. You offended me but you are my boy, and i will never disown my own over little mistake of betrayal . "

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
He is trying to bribe him

But all i know is that , that position of discuss is not for good undecided
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by Anigreat: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

Thiefnubû showing his dead dirty nails to OSINBAJO and telling him that the test carried out shows that the dead nails is as a result of too much intake of raw agbado and cassava.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by RingRoadMafia: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
He's begging him for forgiveness after stealing the innocent man's mandate and calling him a betrayer

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by lhordspy: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
He's begging him for forgiveness after stealing the innocent man's mandate and calling him a betrayer

Your are wrong. He is telling him about how you guys, the Lagos visitors at Alaba market are trying to pull above your weight. He is trying to seek different options to deal with with you guys. Asking if throwing you people off third mainland bridge or squeezing you flat-heads inside one danfo-bus straight to AfghanEASTERN is the best option.

You better start planning how to japa after election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by JustStupidity: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
I know cry I'm not going anywhere but please pray for me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by BeardedMeat(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yemi: Baba na true say you piss for body?

Bat: Yemi lower your voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by MasterJayJay: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osibanjo knows Tinubu very well. He knows his mental state is bad. That's why he contested against him.

Unfortunately, APC delegates chose dollars over sanity.
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by lhordspy: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ikpaitid:
He's saying, Judas I don't trust you anymore.

We dont have enemies in our camp, just little misunderstanding. But everybody will be alright last last.
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by RedScorpion(f): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Your are wrong. He is telling him about how you guys, the Lagos visitors at Alaba market are trying to pull above your weight. He is trying to seek different options to deal with with you guys. Asking if throwing you people off third mainland bridge or squeezing you flat-heads inside one danfo-bus straight to AfghanEASTERN is the best option.

You better start planning how to japa after election.

Stupidity
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by Ikpaitid: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2022
He's saying, Judas I don't trust you anymore.
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by lhordspy: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod
Re: What Do You Think Tinubu Is Telling Vice President Yemi Osinbajo In This Picture by vastolord4(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
undecided see this small Obi is doing wonders

(1) (Reply)

Abduction: NRC Shuts Edo Train Station Indefinitely / If Buhari Was Vying For Reelection, Would There Be Fuel Scarcity By Now? / Watch How Osun State People Welcomed Oyetola To His Residence After Tribunal Jud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.