Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics (3692 Views)

Hilarious Reactions As White Man Joins Nigeria Police Force (Pics) / Adrenochrome, Drugs Of The Elite And Hollywood Celebrities / Yoruba Elite And Masses Has Abandoned Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Confirmedzombie: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
When we say IPOB and Ndigbo are brainless they insult us.

What is the law backing the ESN and carrying guns.

With all this they showcase, tell me how the FG will free kanu.

I am glad that their activities and killings starts and ends in the SE.

I wish the ESN more bullets to there guns and more blood to spill.

Well done boys

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Fortruth: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
When we say IPOB and Ndigbo are brainless they insult us.

What is the law backing the ESN and carrying guns.

With all this they showcase, tell me how the FG will free kanu.

I am glad that their activities and killings starts and ends in the SE.

I wish the ESN more bullets to there guns and more blood to spill.

Well done boys

When last has “Buhari” done a town hall meeting with the citizens of Nigg area?

You are still owned and controlled by the EPL and England.

Smelly, stinking, shythole of a country, and you get mad when kenya and Ghana say they are Berra than the zoo LOL
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Only 10?
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by plaindealer: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
lmao at Pandora bush terrorist clowns..

With all your terrorist rubbish, 99,% of your victims and the people you bloodthirsty clowns slaughtered are your own ibo people so of what relevance is your bush jihadi activities to me?

Only you own ibo people should be alarmed because they are your blood sacrifice. grin
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by plaindealer: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Btw, we go see full action and serious implosion in the SE after Pandora's election loss next year...

I advice innocent ibo people to leave the SE now, a word is enough for the wise.. grin
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by okeysoninv: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
see their dibia and pot juju. nothing good will come out of Nnamdi kanu. though biafra is good but Nnamdi kanu is evil bunch of devil worshippers
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What I am asking is that this fóolish federal government of dullarrd Buhari should obey court order and release MNK immediately.
I've said it, those making noise for presidential campaign, Fulani government are planning CWll. But they're afraid it won't be like previous civil war that everyone unite to fight Biafra, Yorubas and north Central will never join Hausa/Fulani this time. All those miscreants call bokoharam will run pass Niger. Even buhari sef go run.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Paretomaster1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Shooting practice for Nigeria Army grin grin
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Always clown colours
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by 2elliot: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
spearman:

Nwosu, how market for Alaba?
Na the poor among you go still pay for the increase in price of goods. Igbo man go still make him gains out of your coneheads.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by ebufa: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

Them no follow kill your papa yesterday?

no mind the blubber lipped buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Bontafa: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
ebufa:

no mind the blubber lipped buffoon!

Kweke!!!

Easy comrade

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by stanluiz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
The last picture is like Niger Delta militants.

You dash Esn ipob machine gun and RPG.

We all know ipob fraudstars in abroad can deploy any propaganda and misinformation just for money donation.
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by EgusiShankly: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
DSC7:
Anything to protect Igboland is welcomed...
Of course!! It's convenient to say that cos you have other parts of the country to run to when your homelands become unliveable.
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by vengertime: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2022
I don't want to be a police man or soldier in the south east right now
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct. angry
LESSON FOR IGBOBOYZ WHO DENY THEMSELVES SELF EDUCATION:
1)Sovereignty is gotten by wisdom,not brigandage or gra-gra.
2)THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD. DONT BE FOOLED TO KEEP PERISHING BY POWER OF IGNORANCE. undecided
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by GeneralPula: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Madmohamed123:
I open a trend about this today people did not take me Sirius I repeat if this government don't let MNK go home as soon as possible it will be dangerous place for Nigeria arm forces in South east
No be Igbos be the armed forces wey Dey South East? So Emeka would be killing chukudi you mean?

Goodluck sha..
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Kokoy2022: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Those demons that fell from the sky are known corwards and backstabbers who never take responsibility for their actions. When thiefnupoo loses next year,they will all come out to shout Amala and ewedu Oduduwa republic.
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by FallenShitHole: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Ndi nzama security network. NSO. For your information, these are not IPOB ESN. These are DOS/nigeria government militants under Chika Edoziem and Chinasa Nworu, fighting against Biafra's restoration. The real Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ESN currently under Mazi Simon Ekpa are inside the bush.
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Chinjo2: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2022
spearman:

Nwosu, how market for Alaba?

Kick out Ohaneze that are responsible for 100% of your vehicle spare parts needs or all your building material needs and bring back your brothers doing taxi driver and conductor work or your sisters selling Agbo allover the country abi?
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by ezegold4we: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2022
I only pity security agent's in South East,

Nigeria has Lost More military men than Russia and Ukraine that's on cold war for almost a year now,

Buhari is everything a leader should not be, what a time to be a military personnel in South East.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by william944: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2022
well, Biafra means death anyway.... they will be killed soonwell, Biafra means death anyway.... they will be killed soon...
Re: Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords In Chicago — Festus Keyamo / BREAKING: 10 Pictures That Made Niger Deltans Reject Tinubu / Scandal: Ayeni Bought N75m G-wagon, N250m Duplex In Abuja For Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.