Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly (226 Views)

Integral Ad Science Business Presentation. How It Works I. A. S. / You Want Binary Strategy That Give 30% Monthly Profit With Zero Risk? / The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly by webtutorr: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hey guys,
I'm a crypto day trader.
I trade futures with Binance and I have a strategy that helps me earn on on daily basis without losing.

I run a TRADE4ME PACKAGE on WhatsApp where people invest any amount they want starting from $100 to $1000 and receive 30% of their capital at the end of 30days for a duration of 3months or 6months depending on your choice. At the end of your investment duration, I send you back your investment capital.

I have been on WhatsApp business for 4yrs plus. So if you are interested, be rest assured that if you meet me on WhatsApp, you are meeting me in a platform where lots of persons know me where I have done business with numerous numbers of people for 4yrs plus.

If you are based in Port Harcourt and feel you would want us to meet one on one, you can call or WhatsApp me with my number below.

Also, if you have the time to trade and feel you want to learn how to trade Binance FUTURES with my strategy, call or WhatsApp me. Training fee is: #30,000 naira.

So, if you want to join my TRADE4ME PACKAGE, message me on WhatsApp with the title, "TRADE4ME" Send message to: 08065847947
Re: I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly by webtutorr: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thank you for those that have contacted me .
Re: I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly by webtutorr: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
My TRADE4ME PACKAGE runs anytime.
You don't need to wait till month end for you to invest.
Any day you invest, you earn 30% in the next 30days.
Chat me up on WhatsApp to get started.
Re: I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly by webtutorr: 3:45am On Oct 21, 2022
You are all welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 To $20,000 Without Spending A Dime? / One Of The Ways To Earn Passive Income On Crypto. / Sponsorship/loan Needed For MBA In Canada,2023 Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.