Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My Best Friend Thinks I'm Her Destind Husband. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Best Friend Thinks I'm Her Destind Husband. (622 Views)

Even Google Thinks Am A Robot(pics) / Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For $10million? / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Thinks I'm Her Destind Husband. by MrAwsome: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
My best friend thinks i'm her destined husband. she believes it so firmly because according to her, a fellow christian brother had a dream of her getting married to me, also her mother whom she she so adore when it comes to spiritual issues told her same just last December when she got home, and personally she became so close to me because she prayed a prayer which God answered according to her.

She is so obsessed with these facts that i sometimes don't want to hurt her. Though she is a wife material and of the same age with me, she is falling short of one of my criteria of a wife which is "perfect beauty". Sometimes when discussing as friends, i tell her that I'll get married at the age of 32 to 34 and each time i say this she feels unhappy.

We some times play but for the past 7 to 8 years that we've been friends, we have never defiled ourselves.
what do you guys think
Re: My Best Friend Thinks I'm Her Destind Husband. by obowunmi(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2011
Clearly tell her that you are not interested so she won't bother your life or attempt to disrupt your flow.
Re: My Best Friend Thinks I'm Her Destind Husband. by teetom1(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2011
But why will u be a best friend to a girl for 7 - 8 years. You deserve what you are getting from her

(1) (Reply)

Confused; In Cross Road. / Mr Seun: Can You Change Nl To Vbulletin? / Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.