Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari (10983 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by blamingthedevil: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
The President/CEO of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch ,is in Nigeria and visits President Muhammadu Buhari today . Nigeria will improve transmission infrastructure to 7000MW in 2023 , from 5000M today .

73 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by SmartPolician: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
If Buhari understood leadership, power would have been his first priority. Nigerians will never forget any leader that gives us 24/7 power supply. Little things become rocket science in Nigeria.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Usong(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Buhari understood leadership, power would have been his first priority. Nigerians will never forget any leader that gives us 24/7 power supply. Little things become rocket science in Nigeria.
Very correct

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by hisexcellency34: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2022
He come collect him share from the dumbo.. I can't wait for the old soldier to leave

4 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by WibusJaga: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2022

Nigeria will improve transmission infrastructure to 7000MW in 2023 , from 5000M today
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by SadiqBabaSani: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Scam APC, Buhari that promised to give stable power supply in 2015 today after 7years Nigeria is left with same 5000MW it had before 2015.

Apc had not reason coming to power except to loot, kill and destroy

11 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by KingMack(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by bigdammyj: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Noted.
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by ighosd(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
At the end of it now you want to start 24/7 power. I see it’s a joke we will continue to laf about

3 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by christejames(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Buhari with some fire brigade approach as he is about to bow out!

APC is the greatest scam that has ever befell humanity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Instead of him to visit Atiku the incoming or at least Osinbajo that understands power supply
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Emu4life(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
This Siemens deal seams to still be afloat.
God Bless Abba Kyari.
We were told you're the Problem, the Cabal. Now we know.
Rest In Peace Abba Kyari.

2 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by fasho01(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Improve transmission infrastructure by 40% by 2023. Something he couldn't do in 7 years

6 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by vickydevoka(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
CocoaOla:
House rents in Nigeria does not reflect the reality around us. How will people pay for a one-bedroom flat of N1.3M/300/400/500/800 with a minimum wage of 30K?
Abuja and Lagos are overwhelmingly outrageous. The salary/wages structure can only afford rents in trenches and slums
Can’t this be regulated?

Where are the so called educated Nigerians
PhDs master doctor

Nigerians universities and graduate are disgrace to humanities
that's how London is too

1 Like

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Realist12: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Buhari has laid the foundation for solid progress just like Tinubu did in Lagos and we can see the continuum progress today . I hope we won't make the mistake of giving out the presidency to one of these con men who don't have progressive ideology.
God help Nigeria
God help the youths
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Okay good for them
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by ImDStar: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmm why can't a particular government focus on power? That would reduced unemployment by almost 70%.
Why do people lack common sense like this?

4 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by ATEAMS: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Oyyana
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by KehnnyKay(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
I started masturbating at the age of 14 and I'm 24 years old now it's hard for me to put stop to it despite how hard I've tried. I can't go 2 days without masturbating and it's already killing me both physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Any day I masturbate I will be exhausted for more than 2 hours before I can come back to my normal self... It's already getting out of hand and I need help. I can't discuss this with anyone close to me because they would be so disappointed in me and I might end up getting more hurt emotionally. Please I need help!!!

3 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by xeratek: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
My oil money wink
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Edibless07(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Power is very very important

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by newnigerdelta00: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

Your own father did he understands leadership to take care of you and your mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Fantastic!

This is a man that knows how issues to be addressed!

Someone went to Egypt to see how they were generating power, forgetting that Siemens was the brainbox behind!

Now His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is addressing issues the way it ought to be addressed.

Meeting Siemens and getting to know viable and efficient power generation solutions that will work for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by inoki247: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
ok
Re: President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Ok, seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Warns Skit, Filmmakers Against Unauthorised Use Of LASTMA Uniform / Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure / APC Names Oyegun Chairman Of South-South Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.