Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> (1088 Views)

The One Job That Gives Graduates And Undergraduates Some Extra Cash / Too Bad: 2,400 Candidates Apply For One Job As Competition Stiffens. / One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Before you go ahead to read through this thread....

This is NOT

- Scam

- Ponzi scheme

- Investment program

- Networking marketing (or MLM)

With that said, if you are a lazy person who just want to make quick money, stop reading now. I wouldn't want to waste time.

But if you are a smart and hardworking person, continue reading cuz I have a SPECIAL gift for you at the end of this thread.

Brief story....

When I graduated from school, I came out with an outstanding result. When it was time for me to look for a job,

It was surprising to me that after every interview, I wouldn't be given a job.

First I thought there was something wrong with me but later I discovered that it was the system fighting against me.

You will agree with me in Nigeria, if you don't have connections, you will find it very difficult to secure a high paying job.

After so much effort, I resorted to a teaching job where I was paid only 10K per month.

I felt cheated because 10K couldn't even pay my school fees back then in secondary school.

That was when I realized that school alone is not enough to make you rich.

If you are only after getting a good certificate, I am sorry to break it up to you but your certificate is not a guarantee to success.

One night, I woke up and cried to God.

Is this how I would continue to live?
(I said to myself as tears rolled down my eyes)

I couldn't even feed three times daily at this point in my life.

I worked in that school for over 3 months until I met a friend who introduced me to a unique business model called Affiliate marketing.

This was the turning point in my life. Affiliate marketing literally changed everything for me.

In less than 2 months, I earn over 250K.

Outrageous, right?

All you are required to do is to sell other people's products online and earn commission for every sale made.

You don't need to create any products...no shops...no warehouse...no delivery system...no customer service...no laptop

With your android phone, you can start making money online with affiliate marketing.

If you haven't sold anything online before, you will find it very difficult to make sales and earn commissions.

So, I have decided to host a FREE training where I will teach you all you need to know about affiliate marketing

And how to set up your own affiliate business from the scratch.

But I can't teach everyone. This class is only limited to the first 20 persons will sign up Now!

The reason is...I want to focus on few persons so I can help them achieve great results.

So, sign up Now! Before all the slots get taken
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
I made my first 6 figures online with affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing changed my financial story from a broke teacher to 6 figure earner.

It has also changed the lives of over 100,000 Nigerians, so I believe it can change yours.

All you need to do is sign up for my upcoming FREE training.

ONLY 20 SLOTS AVAILABLE!

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Affiliate marketing has changed the lives of many young Nigerians who thought that life was all about struggles.

Let's take Fiyin as a case study....(see image)

He moved from being a struggling 9-5 worker to earning millions with affiliate marketing.

Not only that, he has gone ahead to travel to countries like Dubai

And has also trained several other Nigerians in the same business model called affiliate marketing.

Don't live your life in darkness...

Enroll for my FREE training to learn how to earn money online especially with affiliate marketing.

Limited slots available!!

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Did you know that Affiliate marketing has been in existence since the 1980s ?

Well, some calls it "MIDDLEMAN BUSINESS" because it involves you being a bridge between a buyer and a seller.

Just like a real estate agent receives a certain percentage when he/she connects the owner of a property to the prospective buyer.....

That's same way an affiliate marketer is paid a commission for connecting a product creator to a buyer.

Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, was able to ascend the number one in the list of world's richest man in 2020 because of affiliate marketing.

During the COVID 19 outbreak, people were not allowed to come outside and so many resorted to buying things online.

Amazon, being an online store sold alot of products. These products are not owned by Amazon itself.

They are products from different product creators eg smartphone - Infinix, Xaomi, Techno, Samsung, Redmi, Apple etc

Affiliate marketing can make you rich if you decide to start today and dedicate your time to learning it.

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2022
You call Affiliate marketing a SCAM! But you unconsciously do Affiliate marketing every day.

When you recommend a product for a friend or sibling, then he/she purchases the product you recommended,

That's Affiliate Marketing.

Your duty as an affiliate is to simply recommend other people's products for a commission.

Nothing more, nothing less!

Affiliate marketing is a very lucrative online business. Don't be left behind because of your misbelief.

Others are making millions with affiliate marketing monthly.

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
My students are making me proud.

One of them just closed a sale this Sunday.

Making money online even on Sundays is sweet.

Don't miss my upcoming business training for anything.

Few slots left....sign up Now before the class get filled up.

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
---
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Another reason why you should start your own affiliate marketing business ⬇️⬇️

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Affiliate marketing can take you from being broke to being rich.

One single decision can literally change your life.

My life changing training takes in the next few days.

If you haven't secured your slot yet, you're about to miss out.

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Few days left my Free training to kick off
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
DEADLINE!

This makes the last batch of my FREE business training. After this, no more.

The year is about to end and I am giving you this last chance to do something different.

You have been doing the same thing since the year began and that's why you aren't rich yet

Join us by 8PM tomorrow to find out how to actually earn 100k-250k per month as an affiliate in Nigeria

Don't miss out!
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Join WAIT LIST now!

Limited slots available

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
___
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
We kick off by 8PM tonight

Don't miss out
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2022
My affiliate marketing business came through for me grin

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
I make money, my students make money and everyone lives happily ever after grin

Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by DonTochi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tired of running around?

Join my free training and learn how to make 50K weekly with your smartphone

DonTochi:
Before you go ahead to read through this thread....

This is NOT

- Scam

- Ponzi scheme

- Investment program

- Networking marketing (or MLM)

With that said, if you are a lazy person who just want to make quick money, stop reading now. I wouldn't want to waste time.

But if you are a smart and hardworking person, continue reading cuz I have a SPECIAL gift for you at the end of this thread.

Brief story....

When I graduated from school, I came out with an outstanding result. When it was time for me to look for a job,

It was surprising to me that after every interview, I wouldn't be given a job.

First I thought there was something wrong with me but later I discovered that it was the system fighting against me.

You will agree with me in Nigeria, if you don't have connections, you will find it very difficult to secure a high paying job.

After so much effort, I resorted to a teaching job where I was paid only 10K per month.

I felt cheated because 10K couldn't even pay my school fees back then in secondary school.

That was when I realized that school alone is not enough to make you rich.

If you are only after getting a good certificate, I am sorry to break it up to you but your certificate is not a guarantee to success.

One night, I woke up and cried to God.

Is this how I would continue to live?
(I said to myself as tears rolled down my eyes)

I couldn't even feed three times daily at this point in my life.

I worked in that school for over 3 months until I met a friend who introduced me to a unique business model called Affiliate marketing.

This was the turning point in my life. Affiliate marketing literally changed everything for me.

In less than 2 months, I earn over 250K.

Outrageous, right?

All you are required to do is to sell other people's products online and earn commission for every sale made.

You don't need to create any products...no shops...no warehouse...no delivery system...no customer service...no laptop

With your android phone, you can start making money online with affiliate marketing.

If you haven't sold anything online before, you will find it very difficult to make sales and earn commissions.

So, I have decided to host a FREE training where I will teach you all you need to know about affiliate marketing

And how to set up your own affiliate business from the scratch.

But I can't teach everyone. This class is only limited to the first 20 persons will sign up Now!

The reason is...I want to focus on few persons so I can help them achieve great results.

So, sign up Now! Before all the slots get taken
Re: Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> by SirVic247: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2023
EMPOWER LIFE
🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
This is a system that could help you achiever your dream of receiving monthly passive and residual income without even referring anyone.
πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅
WHY EMPOWER LIFE

βœ…. Paid members earn up to $4095

βœ…. Global matrix system 2X12 first come first serve.

βœ…. One power line

βœ…. Earn to infinity

βœ…. Earn from unending global spillover

βœ…. International trips

βœ…. Incentives

βœ…. 5% global pool for achievers

βœ…. Automatic invitation for all gold, platinum and diamond member for all international events
πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

*WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS*

βœ…. Crypto strategies

βœ…. Digital E shop

βœ…. Artificial intelligence

βœ…. Digital marketing

βœ…. Travels and tours

βœ…. Tools and download

βœ…. E shop

βœ…. Life Mentorship
πŸ’°πŸ’ΆπŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’·πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
COMPENSATION PLAN
πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
βœ…. Start Bonus
Upgraded member earns 50% of all direct sponsors payment
Free members earns 25% of all direct sponsors payment.

βœ…. Global matrix commission 2X12
10% up to 12 generations = $4095 monthly.
Note: you earn on your direct and all spill overs to 12 generations.

βœ…. Infinity commision 10% on the third spillover to infinity
You earn both width and depth to infinity e.g
If you sponsor 8 directly
1 gen is $5
15 gen is $98,301
🎢 spillovers inclusive
🎢 monthly payout
commission 100%
E.g a product $50 in your chop, you mandated to sell at $100
You have reseller right to sell products on your e-shop.

βœ…. Affiliate E-shop Commission
For any of your team members that buys product from his or her shop you earn
Direct bonus 25%
Indirect 5% to 5 generations.

βœ…. Influencers Bonus
If you choose to promote your shop and get people buying products from it.
Earn up to $60,000
🎢 monthly

βœ…. Leadership Rank and incentives
πŸ’΅ smart watch
πŸ’· tablets
πŸ’΅ international trips
πŸ’· cash rewards
πŸ’΅ global pool

βœ…. Diamond global pool
5% profit sharing
🎢 monthly
🎢 qualification 100 direct
🎢 $100,000 cumulative
πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ
*WHY EMPOWER LIFE*
πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

πŸ˜… affordable $20

πŸ˜…monthly $10

πŸ˜…global spillover

πŸ˜… no wiping of down line

πŸ˜… earning instantly

πŸ˜… monthly earnings

πŸ˜… no overhead cost

πŸ˜… no inventory

πŸ˜… fast growth and money

πŸ˜… get life mentorship

πŸ˜… learn from successful entrepreneurs

πŸ˜… meet world class successful networkers and be trained by them

πŸ˜… enjoy international trips
☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

(1) (Reply)

We Must Make Am / Glo Interview Format / Accenture Out For Oracle Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.