Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign (17178 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by OldNairalander(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Well selected
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Terenceike(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
I feel Peter Obi’s emergence will bring forth a different breed of leaders
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by penceman(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Obi is a lucky man. Anyone facing the twin problems like tinubu and atiku will easily flattened them.
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by biafrasun: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
One thing i love about all this , is that they are all youth,
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by odiyeu88(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
How about north Central?
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by guru90: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
This country will be great again... if they can allow this man to lead this nation...

100% better than Atiku and Tinubu......
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by ButterBerry: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
The Line up features the youths.

Tribal politics won't let us notice the good side of anything. Sometimes i wonder if our so called graduates really deserves to be called Educated or they're graduate illiterate?
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by obembet(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Thinkam:
Quite YOUTHFUL, Peter Obi and his crew will have a place in PDP government.

ATIKU is coming

Yes o
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by joyandfaith: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Dele farotimi is Gani Fawehinmi of our time. He is radical, outspoken, balanced and intelligent. I follow him on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by azpekuliar: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:
The coming president

Na that Dele Farotimi and Tanko Yunusa sweet me pass.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Thinkam:
Quite YOUTHFUL, Peter Obi and his crew will have a place in PDP government.

ATIKU is cumming
Let him cum in peace with his Dubai babes. They can make him a mayor over if he likes.

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by azpekuliar: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
joyandfaith:
Dele farotimi is Gani Fawehinmi of our time. He is radical, outspoken, balanced and intelligent. I follow him on Twitter.

Me too smiley

Eni ku re! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Danisaint112(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
obembet:
Nigerians are not ready for change. Politicians have understand us that the moment they decamp from Thier original party, we hail and respect them. Imagine Kenneth Okonkwo who as who as eat with PDP and APC for many years. This is a man who painted Buhari to Igbo as messiah in 2019. This mean that if lai Mohammed Decamp to Obidient party now, he become the best spokesman for LP.

We are not ready for change, we are care about our brothers.

The candidate with highest brother will win

Can down and stop talking as if you care for Labour Party. You and I know you're only saying this because Kenneth left your dead party and start Campaigning for the right candidate.

It is good that he repented. There are some people that are still licking the ass of Tinubu and Shettima as we speak. Now those are the worst kind of people on earth.
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by edungene7: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
wow I love this list Labour party is indeed the party to beat come 2023 the brain behind their doings is top notch just watch APC and PDP copy cats trying to play catch up
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by favour32(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Dele na Tiger!

Wey the thieves dem for APC AND PDP?
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by OfficialAPCNig: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2022
I pity PDP, Ndi Kato is not a walk over. Dele is the biggest catch here.

Imagine FFK, Keyamo (or whatever his name is) and Dino against LP team.

Na death be that nah.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by OfficialAPCNig: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Throwback:
This is how they will blow up government spending with numerous Special Advisers and Special Assistants and numerous deputies.
Tinubu PPC alone has over 600 members. He increased it from about 400 to over half a thousand.

APC are here to kill Nigeria
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by obembet(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

Can down and stop talking as if you care for Labour Party. You and I know you're only saying this because Kenneth left your dead party and start Campaigning for the right candidate.

Sure he's part of Evil that Campign for Buhari.
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Tingotoe: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2022
cherishmichael:
We need a president, we need Obi, we need Nigeria to be in the right track
Nope. What you really need is Biafra
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Ance4Liverpool: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2022
My vote and that of my family is for labour party

1 Like

Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by VULCAN(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2022
To reveal to you the naivety and futility behind your argument just do one simple thing.

Give us your own list and make sure it is populated by people who have political and governance experience but have NOT been part of the two major parties.

Anybody can whine but only few can improve a bad situation

obembet:
Nigerians are not ready for change. Politicians have understand us that the moment they decamp from Thier original party, we hail and respect them. Imagine Kenneth Okonkwo who as who as eat with PDP and APC for many years. This is a man who painted Buhari to Igbo as messiah in 2019. This mean that if lai Mohammed Decamp to Obidient party now, he become the best spokesman for LP.

We are not ready for change, we are care about our brothers.

The candidate with highest brother will win
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Noted, next!
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Guyman01: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2022
FFK is not a match for Dele Fatorimi when it comes to talking sense, he will rubbish FFK if they engage in a public debate, he is well informed about Nigeria
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by putin2: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Nigeria will be great again
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Okwyjesus(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
I really like #3.

She used to be in PDP.

She is fire!

Who exactly?
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by peculiar2233: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
Eat the labour in vain party money as quick and much as possible
After 2023 election the IPOB candidate would decamp to another party
As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us grin
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Sholaco: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Hehehe jokers
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by SmartPolician: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Who exactly?

Ndi Kato...you won't know her.
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Okwyjesus(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ndi Kato...you won't know her.

Really. I don't . I will research
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by Belluski: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2022
It would be so interesting to watch a face off between... dino, dele and festus.
Re: 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign by edungene7: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Sholaco:
Hehehe jokers
Jokers that would liberate you from your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / The Burial Of Remilekun Philips-George; Bode George's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.