Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child (848 Views)

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by fineboynl(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
One of the problem with dating a single mother is bills that will be tie to that child, you just can't escape them. Although Dating every Nigerian girl as a young guy one must face bills either you like it or not.

But the one from single mother is something else that most guys can't handle when they are still young without any child yet.

The only thing about single mother is that they are easy and don't cause much trouble for the guy. It maybe due to the fact they are way out of the dating game competition and as a single mother that will tame them down to be loyal and respectful. It's kind of crazy when the father of the child is elsewhere. And the mother want you to chest some bill for them when you are fresh single without any child yet.
Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by doggedfighter(f): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
It's kind of crazy when the father of the child is elsewhere. And the mother want you to chest some bill for them when you are fresh single without any child yet.

She must be holding you the fresh single guy at gunpoint to date her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by dawnomike(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2022
According to your opinion... Not all single mothers are broke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Fahvvy: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Bills sef is just one of it and it's not even the major one in my own opinion undecided...

How about issues with the father popping up unannounced and him dragging you into their petty quarrels?

How about the emotional baggage she most likely is still carrying on account of being abandoned?

How about being seen as less of a priority and always made to come second to the child and the baby daddy, even when you're the one carrying the responsibility?

How about the stress of trying to win over a child who prolly hates you and sees you as the reason why mum and dad aren't together?

Omorrrr ...
Leave am...
Their matter plenty...

I can't advice any single guy to marry a single mother... Even single father's sef has got to be careful with those lots undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Davidave(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Who go follow community kpekus when fresh babes full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by tommy589(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Some people don't just want single mothers to find happiness again. Stop these generalisation. If a lady is not your spec. move to another

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Leave single mother alone if you can date her.
Being a single mother doesn't mean she's broke anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2022
fineboynl:
One of the problem with dating a single mother is bills that will be tie to that child, you just can't escape them. Although Dating every Nigerian girl as a young guy one must face bills either you like it or not.

But the one from single mother is something else that most guys can't handle when they are still young without any child yet.

The only thing about single mother is that they are easy and don't cause much trouble for the guy. It maybe due to the fact they are way out of the dating game competition and as a single mother that will tame them down to be loyal and respectful. It's kind of crazy when the father of the child is elsewhere. And the mother want you to chest some bill for them when you are fresh single without any child yet.
I don't have problems shouldering responsibilities for vulnerable kids out there, after all I carter for kids not even from my tribe.
But, IF you must shoulder responsibilty for such a child it must be on record that you did such.
The reason is simple..
1. No one knows the crown each child carries.
2. Women lie a lot.
I have seen well fed kids from wealthy families turn out to be nonentities while kids of housemaids emerge successful.
No one knows tomorrow. Destiny shocks
Joseph accepted Mary wholeheartedly to erase shame & today that child is still being celebrated.
BABAYARO and Brother were adopted & today see what they offered their foster father.

I don't support rushing to drive kids away especially when one is capable but it should be on record. The reason is simple because Ladies lie a lot, and theirs come with tears. She can deny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Only on Nl is marrying or dating a single mother an abomination. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Only on Nl is marrying or dating a single mother is an abomination. cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin
There are far good single mothers than virgins. There are good virgins too.
Everything boils down to a woman who makes you release enough dopamine on sighting her.
But avoid Leeches! They're never good! They liquidate & have no single sense of replacement
Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
There are far good single mothers than virgins. There are good virgins too.
Everything boils down to a woman who makes you release enough dopamine on sighting her.
But avoid Leeches! They're never good! They liquidate & have no single sense of replacement
Exactly! I pity those who take threads like this seriously. People like op would make mouth here to do another offline. Few weeks ago a guy opened a thread on how he is dating a single mother with three kids and he is getting possessive. cheesy cheesy not long after another opened a thread on his single mother not giving him attention. I come dey wonder if Nl users are not Nigerians who spite single mothers grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by fineboynl(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2022
dawnomike:
even this one is not broke oh. You knows say humans are never containted. They always need meore and more. The more a girl is rich the more money will be small in her eyes and the more she will need more and the more she will ask from you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
dawnomike:

1 Like

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by yemmit90: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
The only single mother a single guy should date or marry is the one that's lost her husband to death. Don't venture into that journey from the beginning of your life. You can date but don't marry the ones that their husbands are somewhere enjoying life, while you work your ass out to sponsor the children they will come and claim someday.

Single dad, divorcees, widowers, elderly men can marry them though.

1 Like

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
fineboynl:

how can she tie you to the child when, she didnt hide the child from you ? Most men would go in knowinly and using her to their advantage becoz most would want to settle down again therefore their confidence on being marriage material is low

The main thing about dating a single
mother is understanding what made them breakup, the father's role in the child's life and emotional status (badge) etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
yemmit90:
The only single mother a single guy should date or marry is the one that's lost her husband to death. Don't venture into that journey from the beginning of your life. You can date but don't marry the ones that their husbands are somewhere enjoying life, while you work your ass out to sponsor the children they will come and claim someday.

Single dad, divorcees, widowers, elderly men can marry them though.

why is that black people we always want help only were benefit?

what about helping in showing love and care ?

We only help were we benefit ? do you think if you raised that child with love and care they will
forget you ? Nope you would given them
something that their father never managed to five them

2 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by yemmit90: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

why is that black people we always want help only were benefit?

what about helping in showing love and care ?

We only help were we benefit ? do you think if you raised that child with love and care they will
forget you ? Nope you would given them
something that their father never managed to five them

I don't think you understand my post. As a bachelor, there is nothing wrong if you marry or take care of a widow children and children from motherless homes, but everything is wrong if you chose at early stage of your life to start taking care of irresponsible man children, who will still come and reap where he did not sow in future.

Hope you get the point now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
yemmit90:

I don't think you understand my post. As a bachelor, there is nothing wrong if you marry or take care of a widow children and children from motherless homes, but everything is wrong if you chose at early stage of your life to start taking care of irresponsible man children, who will still come and reap where he did not sow in future.

Hope you get the point now.

you are still repeating the same thing

those kids you raise out of love, do you think if you raise them well they forget about you like that and simply go to irresponsible father?

Explain how a responsible father will
reap what he didnt saw? Will be the children like stones were one can just pick them and take them home?

If you raise those kids well they will value you more than the absent parent

3 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by yemmit90: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

you are still repeating the same thing

those kids you raise out of love, do you think if you raise them well they forget about you like that and simply go to irresponsible father?

Explain how a responsible father will
reap what he didnt saw? Will be the children like stones were one can just pick them and take them home?

If you raise those kids well they will value you more than the absent parent

You need more experience about real life situations to understand my point.

If you want an answer, marry one, train her children and stop them from going to their real father in future. People like you learn from experience, which is very good sometimes. I will say no more about this sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
yemmit90:

You need more experience about real life situations to understand my point.

If you want an answer, marry one, train her children and stop them from going to their real father in future. People like you learn from experience, which is very good sometimes. I will say no more about this sir.

Y

You see you are creating a negative scenario to fit your point of view "train her children and stop them from going to their real father"

why would you stop them? like am
saying if raise them right they will treat you right

The problem with people of your mindset you take kids as investment hence what is love and care is secondary hence you fear raising someone child because you want your investment back

Your view is based on fear becoz you want to reap on children, whereas some people are comfortable on raising out of love

Your fear is very common among africans hence you find that we generally dont adopt

3 Likes

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by fineboynl(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
ZIMDRILL:

You see you are creating a negative scenario to fit your point of view "train her children and stop them from going to their real father"

why would you stop them? like am
saying if raise them right they will treat you right

The problem with people of your mindset you take kids as investment hence what is love and care is secondary hence you fear raising someone child because you want your investment back

Your view is based on fear becoz you want to reap on children, whereas some people are comfortable on raising out of love

Your fear is very common among africans hence you find that we generally dont adopt
what he meant he is not ready for that now. And if he does he knows where to look for someone to help. A young man without kid do you think his parent will be happy for him to cater for another man child when he is yet to get is own?

1 Like

Re: Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
fineboynl:
Ok what he meant he is not ready for that now. And if he does he knows where to look for someone to help. A young man without kid do you think his parent will be happy for him to cater for another man child when he is yet to get is own?

i get the point u want to raise but he would have made his choice, he is not being force unless he had the woman pregnant

and now he has to cater for his own child and the woman's

the scenario we have he has no child with the woman, so why date her if you are not comfortable in looking after someone's child

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Parents Like To Brag About Their Children So Much / I Married My Best Friend Don Dey Vex” – Reactions Trail Video Of Couple Frowning / Does Being A Bad Girl Pay More Than Being Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.