Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG (30383 Views)

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Tinubu's Cap Symbol Is Also Queen Of England Most Valued Gift / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by BATified2023: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

God bless my brother infact I did some research I am from yoruba land but north also contributed a lot in our forex especially agric sector the way they portray the northerners is like they ave no iota of contributions to our forex.. ethnic politics is still in play in this country
7 igbos have quoted me n non of them have been able to tell me what south east add to Nigeria
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by edungene7: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
The fact still remains that the money made from crude cannot be accounted for Buhari is still the minister for petroleum no body is querying that all the allocation for that ministry is in Buharis pocket for the first time in our history oil was stolen with impunity and yet some deluded individuals are still shouting APC the sins of PDP in 2015 that made Nigerians sacked them is a child's play to what APC has done the disgrace awaiting the APC in 2023 would be monumental
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by BananaPeel(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/weve-lost-our-most-valued-crude-oil-customers-fg/?amp
Russia will never abandon their source of blessing for someone else's own.

Africa should beware of the wicked West. Infact, we should develop our oil infrastructure very well because the West will come running for it later
Develop oil and other infrastructures and forget their climate change wahala.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Phantom233:
you should ask him how much they get in return for All the crops and livestock, or perhaps why no State in That region can survive without oil money allocation.
Don't mind d mudafuka
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Meaning no more buyers for our oil and so price will go up? This government is indeed clueless.

I thought they are using the Ukraine war as excuses, so now it's we have lost our customer.....
This country is really sitting on a time bomb!
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by BATified2023: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Hypocrite. Did you also not mock GEJ when he came up with same agriculture cassava bread projects?!

See how you wanna score cheap popularity now
I never mocked anybody

I was a huge fan of Jonathan till he started treating boko haram with kids glove n letting people die cos of his second term ambition,I stopped supporting him n I never voted either Jonathan or buhari n now I tilted towards buhari like few months ago cos I realised the igbos that are condemning him ain’t any better than him

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by obyno82: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
the last time I checked north is the largest producer of agricultural products ranging from livestocks to day by day foods

Bro tell us what the south east produce that benefits d whole Nigeria?

There is Vast limestone, there is also agricultural potential in the form of oil palm and there is also coal which can be further produced to methane which is Natural gas. So before you talk nonsense and display ignorance in HD try to do some research.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by AfonjaConehead: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I never mocked anybody

I was a huge fan of Jonathan till he started treating boko haram with kids glove n letting people die cos of his second term ambition,I stopped supporting him n I never voted either Jonathan or buhari n now I tilted towards buhari like few months ago cos I realised the igbos that are condemning him ain’t any better than him
Auzubillaimeenashaitan nirajeem!!!!!!!!!
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by obyno82: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
was that not the same agricultural diversification tinubu was talking about that ignorant folks are mocking him with?

It’s obvious we are heading for doom with our over dependence on oil but someone is telling us how we can make headway from agriculture but some people who have been programmed to wail even if it will help them start mocking tinubu

This is what reasonable people also feel about it

Let us quote Tinubu word for word " Recruit 50m youths into the army take them away from their recruitment source. What are we going to feed them? Cassava, Agbado we feed them Agbado in the morning, Cassava in the Afternoon"

There's no where that speech made reference to diversification. Please take it easy when you want to lie abeg.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by ysth(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Slynation:
Palm Oil and cassava said I should greet you...
You forgot to include cocoa, cashew

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Walahi talahi you guys are lying.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by BATified2023: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2022
obyno82:

Let us quote Tinubu word for word " Recruit 50m youths into the army take them away from their recruitment source. What are we going to feed them? Cassava, Agbado we feed them Agbado in the morning, Cassava in the Afternoon"

There's no where that speech made reference to diversification. Please take it easy when you want to lie abeg.
do u eat Agbado n cassava raw?

Don’t u know that the akpu u Igbo love is made of cassava?
What about garri?
What about other products that Agbado serve as raw materials too?

So when they tell u we use petroleum are u telling me u pour petroleum into your car?

Have u ever eaten cassava n Agbado raw before?
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Originalsly: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2022
How can we be losing customers at this time when Russian oil is pretty much off the market?.... and Europe is desperate for supplies? These people have on blinders .... still stuck in the past ..... oil is the one and only way forward for Nigeria.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by BATified2023: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2022
obyno82:

There is Vast limestone, there is also agricultural potential in the form of oil palm and there is also coal which can be further produced to methane which is Natural gas. So before you talk nonsense and display ignorance in HD try to do some research.
so we will develop all at d same time right?

No b from clap we dey enter dance?
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Asiwajuan: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
our crude oil?

Please mention those states that belong to that “our crude oil”
Abia no be oil producing State Ogah
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Juanmike(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
so he will be the one to tell Buhari what to do in governance right?
Yes, he is part of the government.
Ge implanted the failure of a pres, why didn't he advice him.?
If you support the sickler Because of tribe and religion.
May buhari government happen to you ten folds.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Asiwajuan: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

PAMPERS AND SLEEPING PILLS SIR
If not d production of pampers and sleeping pills from South East, waiting for happen baba urinating machine?
Ogah Abeg Abia state dey for which South?
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by masterfactor(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2022
chukwuwendu:

If Nigeria do what you ask......how will the north feed?
State who mjorly depends on Federal Allocation with their little IGR.
BABY FACTORY
Drug trafficking
SCAM
CIVIL UNREST IN THE COUNTRY
mAKE I STOP HERE
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Jack500: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is the biggest thief in the history of Nigeria

Are you alright upstiars? How does this post relate to Tinubu?
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by abiolamitodun(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
CocoaOla:
House rents in Nigeria does not reflect the reality around us. How will people pay for a one-bedroom flat of N1.3M/300/400/500/800 with a minimum wage of 30K?
Abuja and Lagos are overwhelmingly outrageous. The salary/wages structure can only afford rents in trenches and slums
Can’t this be regulated?

Where are the so called educated Nigerians
PhDs master doctor

Nigerians universities and graduate are disgrace to humanities
Kai...I don't even know what to say to u...this is the most brainful comments I've seen on nairaland since I knew it...I'm out of words...

Asin how do they regulate that...nobody is talking about that....
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by alimiadedayo1: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
7 igbos have quoted me n non of them have been able to tell me what south east add to Nigeria
dont mind those kids they do not about politics in Nigeria biafra will not be actualize until the people running the affairs of this country is ready to give them unless God wants to intervene on their behalf ojukwu tried it and failed and he repented before he died.. they will be attacking all people as if we are the one holding their destiny down..igbos are very stubborn and vindictive people I have know them for that infact they are more stubborn than fulanis are they are more tribalistic than fulani.. fulani are very nice and accomadating people

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Realist12: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's what Obi is saying and some irrational Nigerians are attacking him
shut up . Tinubu said this earlier . Your Obi is Olodo copy copy and outdated . Hence he doesn't know what green energy is but wants to go and research on it . Imagine a presidential candidate. Tinubu has even stated a pathway for Nigeria in terms of green energy transition which is very brilliant but your folks capitalized on the church rat idiom he used .
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Asiwajuan:
Ogah Abeg Abia state dey for which South?
Na dem dey produce pampers and sleeping pills for baba

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by tctrills: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2022
dawnomike:
The earlier we shift to more of agroexport, the better for the country.
easier said than done
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by tctrills: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
the last time I checked north is the largest producer of agricultural products ranging from livestocks to day by day foods

The south east produces much more that crops. The South East is rich in human resources. You can hardly visit and town in Nigeria without seeing businessmen from the region. And just so you know, the biggest gas field in Nigeria is in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Grandmeister(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Slynation:
Palm Oil and cassava said I should greet you...
Before oil there was coal. China still powers her big cities with coal. But Nigerians found oil and forgot every other God given resources she has.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Aliou007(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Drug barons bro. What else you think they got? grin
BATified2023:

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Laolu1235: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Bzbvx

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by tctrills: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2022
kingphilip:

You've said it all.

If we had used the huge money we made in crude oil to develop other aspects like technology, we would have atleast had a viable alternative that would have come in handy when the dependence of oil in the world market have reduced just like we are having now.

But we have been blessed with shortsighted leaders who only sees and thinks about their pockets and that of their generation.
We continue to miss the point. The government is not supposed to build the economy. The economy should be run by private hands. Let the private sector invest in tech, agriculture and other areas. One of our major problems is that our government is always in the way of private industries. To build a university, you need a license from government. To build a refinery, you need a license. Your government needs to cede the economy to private hands.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by FLYFIRE(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
When Buhari says he fulfilled his promises, you must know that he made a promise to steal, kill & destroy Nigeria to empower Niger Republic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) / Six New States Coming Soon - National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.