Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! (993 Views)

Ghostdays, Lurking Zombies And Dark Night On Nairaland / Been Lurking And Now Am A Member! / I Am New On Nairaland I Just Wanna Say Hi To The Old Memebers I Love U All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by ashric(f): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2006
Hello All,

I've been lurking for quite some time and have to stop in to say hi and formally introduce myself. First off, I am not Nigerian (not that I know of anyway) but I have had the good fortune and blessing of having a Nigerian (Yoruba) man grace my life. If I thought my life was colorful before, it is now VIVID. To say that you guys have helped me identify and communicate with him is an understatement. We are physically separated for the time being - America/Nigeria, and he wonders where I am learning from. When we met, the only thing I knew about Nigeria was not good (scams etc) but his pride in his homeland is contagious. The lot of you is proof positive!

I'm looking to participating in all the discussions here. You guys are a riot! Be blessed !!

~ash
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by Seun(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2006
Welcome, welcome, welcome. Welcome to Nairaland, and welcome to the colorful world of Nigerians! grin
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by queen2(f): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2006
Welcome to nairaland
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by IAH(f): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2006
Awww, welcome Ashric. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by ashric(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2006
Thank you, thank you for the warm welcome! cheesy
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2006
thank you for the cheesy face tooooo wink
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by ashric(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2006
That's me - Miss Cheesy! You guys have been so welcoming and friendly, how can one NOT feel a bit cheesy? "You like me, you really like me!" (Haha ! I've always wanted to use that quote.) So, with that said, here's another cheesy See ya in da house!
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by queen2(f): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
ashric:

That's me - Miss Cheesy! You boys have been so welcoming and friendly, how can one NOT feel a bit cheesy? "You like me, you really like me!" (Haha ! I've always wanted to use that quote.) So, with that said, here's another cheesy See ya in da house!

You guyz boys Lol, only the boys? wat about the girls/ladies? undecided
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by ashric(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
Aha, I do deeply apologise to my Nairaland sisters, and queen2 in particular. I didn't exclude you on purpose. In fact, I modified my post three times to use the all-inclusive term "g.u.y.s" and it changes to boys every time I save. embarassed Or, I must have boys on the brain today. Either way, won't happen again, promise! smiley
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by vichel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2006
oooooohhhhhhhoooooo am so glad u joined da house welcome kiss kiss cool
Re: Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! by dafman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2006
It's always goo having someone with a different background here it adds spice. i'm sure you'll have a nice time.

(1) (Reply)

No Email Notifications / How Would You Discribe Colour To A Blind Person? / Congrats A.k.o.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.