Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Not For Me, Customer Service And Policies Not The Best - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Not For Me, Customer Service And Policies Not The Best (278 Views)

Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) / The Salary Structure Of Nigeria Prison Service And Federal Fire Service / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Customer Service Rep. Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not For Me, Customer Service And Policies Not The Best by Xenisha: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ordered a few meals, only 1 out of 5 was decent. By the time I called to cancel reoccurring deliveries 4 days in advance they refused to refund. They will need 5 days notice to cancel reoccurring deliveries. So if you just want to try it out cancel right away before they trap you. They pick what meals they will deliver even though I told them I am allergic to shrimp, they are still planing to send it to my doorstep. Total waste of money on my end. May work for someone, just not me.

(1) (Reply)

A Temporary Place To Squart Around Oregun Axis / New Method To Cash Out Online. / Administrative Secretary/personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.