Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: (9412 Views)

Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / Who Killed The Woman? (1st Correct Answer Who Has No Shares) Wins / What Is The Correct Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2022
We have a winner however, we have two losers (Ashjane & Adebishow) trying to derail the thread becuz they need the moiney badly.. They both been cussin me all day & wouldnt leave......They have both asked me several times to loan them the moiney but I refused. They have also tried to make threats but I stood my grounds.. Therrris no room for bullying becus u r fustrated...They both urgently need to get help. I have recommended they both visit strip club to cool off but they said they need my moiney...it aint happpening.
We understand feelin like rejects is not easily however, hopefully, these 2 rejects will watch & learn so they can grow...We have advised them to start reading in advance.!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM))) cheesy

Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Adebishow: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:
We have a winner however, we have two losers (Ashjane & Adebishow) trying to derail the thread becuz they need the moiney badly.. They both been cussin me all day & wouldnt leave......They have both asked me several times to loan them the moiney but I refused. They have also tried to make threats but I stood my grounds.. Therrris no room for bullying becus u r fustrated...They both urgently need to get help. I have recommended they both visit strip club to cool off but they said they need my moiney...it aint happpening.
We understand feelin like rejects is not easily however, hopefully, these 2 rejects will watch & learn so they can grow...We have advised them to start reading in advance.!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM))) cheesy

How low and despicable can you descend? Can you show proof that I asked you for money? Are you trying to blackmail me now.

You don't deserve to sit or talk among intellectuals. See this fake guy ohhhh.

Empty barrels make the loudest noises.
Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

How low and despicable can you descend? Can you show proof that I asked you for money? Are you trying to blackmail me now.

You don't deserve to sit or talk among intellectuals. See this fake guy ohhhh.

Empty barrels make the loudest noises.

Noted. ....look to your right & on log out smiley
Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Ashjane(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

show's you're the liar here... you've always been and will continue to be,I pity kid's from you... they'll be disappointed to be raised by a man like you!
Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
show's you're the liar here... you've always been and will continue to be,I pity kid's from you... they'll be disappointed to be raised by a man like you!

son..its way too late to derail this thread. ..We have a winner....money has been paid...YOU LOST!!!! smiley
Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Drunkard1: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

son..its way too late to derail this thread. ..We have a winner....money has been paid...YOU LOST!!!! smiley
come give me 5k abeg. I try help me baba
Re: NGN30,000 (30k) to be tansferred for the Correct Answer: by Kaybee7000(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2023
realone12:
Mirror is creamy in colour

Hi chief ,I come quote u in this dead thread,kindly respond to ur mail cos I wan ask u one question on us30

This is my WhatsApp number if u won't mind hi m
Zero 8 zero,34 eight 3 24 seven seven

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Download Need For Speed – Most Wanted 5-1-0 For Ppsspp / Things That Get On Your Nerves / Reply My Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.