Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Richard Schotts Trip To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Richard Schotts Trip To Hell (228 Views)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richard Schotts Trip To Hell by Tboy222: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dear brethen, I bring you good tidings. A message to the lost, to those who ignore the Lord , and to those Lukewarm Christainscwho are neither hot nor cold for Christ.

This is a message from the Lord by his servant Richard Schott who died and went to Hell. But by His grace He was restored back to life and has come back to tell of his horrifying experience in that place of torment.

The message is for all, lest he that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Revelation 3:15 (KJV) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Revelation 3:17 (KJV) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 John 1:9 (KJV) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:10 (KJV) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

So my brothers and sisters, do not hesitate if you are still in sin no matter how small or little, no matter how infinitesimal you think it is, sin is sin, sin is infinite and carries an infinite punishment.

Christ Jesus has paid the infinite price by shedding his blood on the cross of Calvary, Jesus has borne it all, He is calling you now to come and taste of His mercy, go down on your knees and, confess and forsake your sins and ask Him to wash you of His blood, let Him cleanse you within and without, confess all your sins all! Then believe by faith that He has done it.

Read your bible and pray everyday, look for a bible believing Church of God that preaches the unadulterated Word of God.

Please beware of false doctrine, or religious debate. Any message without Christ as the center is mere philosophy.

Colossians 2:8 (KJV) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

The Christain life is not easy, it is hard, you will lose friends, loved ones and families.bhusbands,wives, children and fiances.

Christ never promised you a free life, infact if you are having a problem free life as a Christian, then my brother and sister you have a very big problem. If the world loves you as a brother or sister then you have to check yourself. Our Lord Jesus Christ has spoken below.

Matthew 11:28 (KJV) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29 (KJV) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:30 (KJV) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 10:34 (KJV) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:35 (KJV) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew 10:36 (KJV) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:37 (KJV) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 10:38 (KJV) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

So my brothers and sisters, Jesus Christ is calling you now, please i beseech you listen to his voice and plea, Jesus Christ loves you most. Go down on your knees now and confess and forsake all you sins, no sin is too small. God loves you. Peace be unto you Amen.

Kindly watch and share the video below to as many as you can. God be with you amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPzoZQQVbdM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Is The Father Of The Messiah Yah'shua / The D- Day Has Come! The King Has Decided To Honor You! / Ecclesiastes 9: 11 - 12: Prepare For Harder Times. Invest In Yourself Agric-wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.