Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built (1113 Views)

PDP Is A Party Of Stomach Infrastructure, Obi/LP Are The Opposition - Okonkwo / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by limeta(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
That will not help you case
Google it your self
This is the lazy youth bubu spoke about .
Politician and pastor
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Period007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Watch as moderators will push this nonsense to front page
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno should would flouted into oblivion
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

The last time I checked, Anambra has more population than Kwara and Osun states. How then are all Anambra people coming to Lagos?

You think Anambra people are like you riffraffs who deny Ogbomosho to claim Lagosians?

A classic example is El Baron dr Bourdillon who left Iragbiji and is claiming he "built" another man's land. When will you fo.ols be proud of your homeland? undecided
anambra people are allover Ibadan here doing what they know how to do best which is hawking and littering everywhere with shops..
Oyo state have more population than anambra

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
anambra people are allover Ibadan here doing what they know how to do best which is hawking and littering everywhere with shops..
Oyo state have more population than anambra

You should be grateful that they are adding to the IGR of the state, shouldn't you?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You should be grateful that they are adding to the IGR of the state, shouldn't you?
but they can't add to their own anambra..
Ogun state has more igr than the entire sad yeast. So omo ibo what rubbish are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
but they can't add to their own anambra..
Ogun state has more igr than the entire sad yeast. So omo ibo what rubbish are you talking about?

Afonja calm down. We are not quareling are we?

Ogun is gaining from its close proximity to Lagos State that's why. Nothing else bro.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ghettokid1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4j
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Afonja calm down. We are not quareling are we?

Ogun is gaining from its close proximity to Lagos State that's why. Nothing else bro.
but oyo has more igr than redmud landgrin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
but oyo has more igr than redmud landgrin

Are you playing? What sort of playing is this?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by successmatters(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno Daft Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by CSTRR: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't even care anymore.
There is a lot of terrible policies in that tinubu's abomination he called a manifesto.

Terrible economic and monetary policies that would set this country on the path of zimbabwe.

But I don't care anymore.

Every Nation deserves its leadership.

If tinubu wins, that is the leadership that Nigerians have chosen and deserve.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by CSTRR: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu wants to remove spending outside revenue. This is stated in black and white.

The meaning is that the we can spend regardless of our revenues. They are no longer dependent on each other.

That means a lot of borrowings and naira printing by the CBN.

Hyper inflation loading.

Oh lord, have mercy on this country and the innocent unborn. That is my only prayer at this point.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Macphenson:
Reno is just useless fool.

When Peter Obi was governor, I was working with a construction company as a site Engineer. I personally supervised about 8 roads yet am not the only Engineer in the company and my company was not the only company doing roads and other projects in Anambra.

Anybody that cares to verify this should come up, I will refer the person to a company I sent in my CV about 6 years ago, and I listed the projects I did then during Peter Obi's administration.

I remember when I sent my CV to the company, the Chief Engineer asked me if I came to take over from him because of how heavy my CV was, all thanks to the road projects done during Peter Obi's administration.

Reno should tell us what his candidate is going to do if elected President.

I state it categorically, Anambra state have the best rural roads, all thanks to Peter Obi.

Instead of this super story, you should have just mentioned those 8roads and we can go verify if the construction dates correspond to Obi tenure as governor.

Also, Reno specifically mentioned infrastructure with respect to controlling flooding like what Jagaban did with the barbeach and Lagos wall.

But because you want to condemn Reno, you missed the whole essence of his question.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by CSTRR: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno is an atiku man, but he is attacking peter obi.

Tinubu and his misfits are also attacking peter obi.

If you as a common man don't know where your interests lie, well, that is a damn shame.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 12:54am On Oct 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Are you playing? What sort of playing is this?
according to nbs
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
according to nbs

You mean Oluyole Board of statistics?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Cantonese: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
If obi built infrastructure when he was anambra governor, anambra people won't be dying by motor accidents on the east-West road because they want to come to tinubu built lagos

Olodo

So with all the roads done by BAT in Lagos, no deaths were recorded? In all, while you cannot afford the cheapest healthcare in public hospitals in Lagos, your BAT enjoys medical care in the UK. He even enjoys care in his UK mansion bought with money generated from the hardship he imposed on you, yet you blindly shout "baba, baba", in support of further misery that he has promised you in the name of "hope".

True true, your suffering dey endless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Tinubu Over “go Home And Rest” Comment / IPOB: Shooting Rocks Nnamdi Kanu’s House / Osinbanjo's Aide, Laolu Akande Explains His Boss's Visit To Tinubu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.