Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! (290 Views)

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea / Oman's Sultan Qaboos Dies; His Cousin: Haitham bin Tariq Al, Named as New Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please guys, I need your help. A young girl from one of the African countries contacted me on my social media account to sought for help. She said that she was deceived and Trafficked to Oman by someone. And that now, she has been held captive by her abductors and their collaborators. They seized her phone and her documents, and that they have made her a slave in the house. She is being forced to cook and clean for four elderly people, and alongside about tweve other adults and ten children. They don't allow her to feed well, neither allows her to go outside to interact with others. She said that she is able to contact me with the Computer at home only during when the adults are out. She has begged me to help her get rescued.
So, guys, I need the right people and organizations that can rescue her. This girl is lovely and an innocent soul, even though she is not Nigerian but a fellow African; I wish and hope to get her out of her predicament. I need you all to help her come out, please!
P.S I need the help of the Mods to move this thread to where a wider audience can see and help can be found from. I can't drop more details here because of the sensitivity of the matter. Please, help! She is one of us as an African, especially for a girl. Let's save her. We all know about how our people are being treated in some Arabic countries like the one mentioned.
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by God1000(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't know why some people are so easy to deceive nowadays, the only thing you can do for her is to spread the message on social media, hopefully it get the attention of people that can help, since you don't live in Oman
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Adjovi: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
You'll need her visual information as well. So it can quickly go viral on social media
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by panafrican(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
This happens a lot in Africa.
The A.U should confront the government of Oman.

(1) (Reply)

Tucker Carlson: US Is About To Run Out Of Diesel / Russian Forces Eliminate Over 95 Ukrainian Troops In Nikolayev-krivoi Rog Area / Russian Troops 'able To Freeze Sperm For Free'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.