Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,269 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Experience At Inec Office Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At Inec Office Today (277 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Inec Office Today by AntiTerrorist: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
On this day 21 Oct 2022. On getting to INEC office to collect my card. All of us that were there was asked to drop our print out slip. For those who doesn't have print out, they shld write their name, polling unit/code. On getting to my turn I was told my card is not ready. But I insist that it's not possible cus I did my transfer from Ondo State to FCT very early in the in window, since June 28, 2021. So they went to search further and later got the card.

Pls note, the INEC officials are not trying to hide anything or been mischievous. It's cus of the way the cards was arranged. From there, I got to know that there are MOTHER UNIT and BABY UNIT. So because of my insistence, they now went to check the Mother unit. That's where my card was found.

When you are going there to get your card. Pls make sure know your polling unit and the code. Make sure you know your ward. All these info will assist the INEC officials to search properly. From my own understanding, some polling unit has been split into 2 or more polling unit. These mother and baby unit was as a result of that. Also, make sure you know your polling unit code incase you don't have your print out slip.

All polling units in Nigeria are available on INEC site.
https://inecnigeria.org/elections/polling-units/

Peter Obi vote is now sure and certain from my end.

We'll be Obidiently YUSful.
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Today by jasperedetedet: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gua2eTg2MIk

The US state of Texas filed a lawsuit against Google on Thursday, accusing the internet giant of harvesting large amounts of biometric data from people without their explicit consent, a claim rejected by the California-based company.
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Today by God1000(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good one, I have my PVC too, my vote is for Mr Obi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Donates 100m Naira To Bayelsa State / Governor Inuwa's Commissioner Of Information, Leaves APC For PDP / America Is Sponsoring Bokoharam/iswap In Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.