Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

US Remote Job Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / US Remote Job Available (2132 Views)

Remote Job Available, Check It Out If You Are Qualified For The Job / A Data Collection Remote Job - Side Hustle / Part Time Job Available And The Payment Package Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hi there,

Do you have a good command of the English Language?
Do you have a good accent? (Doesn't have to be an American or British accent. Your Nigerian accent would cut it as long as it's polished and screams, "I'm well educated or I'm at least middle class."wink
Can you speak with a nice, engaging tonality?
Can you engage in small talks with clients?
Do you have a computer with a CPU score of at least 4k, or a core i5 computer?
Do you have a router that uploads and downloads at over 20mbps per second?
Do you have a USB headphone with mic?

Send me a DM if you are interested in a remote job that pays you from $500 - $1000 a month.

PS: you should meet the requirements before DMing me. There's no "what God cannot do, doesn't exist" or "God of unmerited favor" involved in getting this job. If you don't meet the requirements especially the first 4, then this job isn't for you and you either won't make it past the interview or you won't last on the job. But if you are confident that you possess those four qualities I mentioned, then be assured that you have already gotten the job.

PS #2: And yes it's not for free. I can't be giving out such mouth watering offer for free to the public. I ain't no Santa.

PS #3: This isn't a scam. An agreement will be signed between me and the interested party for future reference - in case of litigation.

4 Likes

Re: US Remote Job Available by Olaqoz: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
How do we message you?
Anyway my mail is alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
Kindly engage me let's discuss
Re: US Remote Job Available by We4all: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
colored:
Hi there,

Do you have a good accent? (Doesn't have to be an American or British accent. Your Nigerian accent would cut it as long as it's polished and screams, "I'm well educated or I'm at least middle class."wink

Send me a DM if you are interested in a remote job that pays you from $500 - $1000 a month.

PS: you should meet the requirements before DMing me. There's no "what God cannot do, doesn't exist" or "God of unmerited favor" involved in getting this job. If you don't meet the requirements especially the first 4, then this job isn't for you and you either won't make it past the interview or you won't last on the job. But if you are confident that you possess those four qualities I mentioned, then be assured that you have already gotten the job.

PS #2: And yes it's not for free. I can't be giving out such mouth watering offer for free to the public. I ain't no Santa.

PS #3: This isn't a scam. An agreement will be signed between me and the interested party for future reference - in case of litigation.
Wawu! Here we advertise for free jobs.
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! Here we advertise for free jobs.
Oh I didn't know that. I just thought it a win-win situation for me and whoever is interested. I have had this job for quite some time now and put many of my family and friends in it. This is the first time I am going public about it because I think it might be of help to someone.
Re: US Remote Job Available by We4all: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
colored:

Oh I didn't know that. I just thought it a win-win situation for me and whoever is interested. I have had this job for quite some time now and put many of my family and friends in it. This is the first time I am going public about it because I think it might be of help to someone.

Ok! I didn't mean to be mischievous. Someone might be interested. Good luck!
Re: US Remote Job Available by Olaqoz: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
colored:
Hi there,

You people should be beware of this guy to avoid stories that touch.

We're all job hunting don't let your desperation leads to depressive hypertension
I don talk my own ....
A word is enough for the wise they say

3 Likes

Re: US Remote Job Available by JLM(f): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
HI, I AM INTERESTED. how do I contact you?
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olaqoz:

We're all job hunting don't let your desperation leads to depressive hypertension
I don talk my own ....
I'm only trying to make more money while giving out a mouth watering opportunity. I intend to be as transparent as possible with whomever is interested in the job. By transparency I mean sharing personal information like ID and stuff like that, that would implicate me if I were to scam anyone.
I would even like for a third party like a nairaland mod to be involved to prove legitimacy.
Re: US Remote Job Available by MissChioma12: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
I'm interested
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olaqoz:

I don talk my own ....

Wait no be you I just speak with for Whatsapp now?
Oh, so you actually thought I was a scam and not that you couldn't afford to pay?
Re: US Remote Job Available by jibovico(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
I am very interested. How do I contact you. You could also contact me on watsapp. My number is 07031388620
Re: US Remote Job Available by Uyigue12(m): 1:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Hit me up bro 2348138807095
Re: US Remote Job Available by efembaba(m): 3:16am On Oct 22, 2022
I possess all those qualities and much more that you will love. efem200@yahoo.com or 07040154668
Re: US Remote Job Available by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Hey colored
Hit me up, lets have a chat. Thanks
Re: US Remote Job Available by Hausa(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm interested.

What kind of amount of payment are we talking?
Are you going to deduct after the pay or you'll collect first?
Re: US Remote Job Available by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm interested and you can reach me via:
Zero Eight zero 2 6 4 3 0
Re: US Remote Job Available by Gentleman900000: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Is it a chat operator job?
colored:
Hi there,

Re: US Remote Job Available by CHARLOE(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2022
colored:
Hi there,

How do we contact u?
Re: US Remote Job Available by MegaFd(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Interested
Whatsapp: 08132076041
Re: US Remote Job Available by wisestman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
colored:
Hi there,

PS #3: This isn't a scam. An agreement will be signed between me and the interested party for future reference

- in case of litigation.

I am interested, sent you an email. However this is my whatsApp number 08186320402
Re: US Remote Job Available by Offpoint1: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
What's the job all about or what position?

people are indicating interest without asking the relevant questions.

Is it Tech base or non tech? What position?
Re: US Remote Job Available by adokhai(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Interested 08036388836
Re: US Remote Job Available by Structuralman: 2:08am On Oct 23, 2022
colored:

I'm only trying to make more money while giving out a mouth watering opportunity. I intend to be as transparent as possible with whomever is interested in the job. By transparency I mean sharing personal information like ID and stuff like that, that would implicate me if I were to scam anyone.
I would even like for a third party like a nairaland mod to be involved to prove legitimacy.

I already have a full time job. Is this a job I can combine with my full time job
Re: US Remote Job Available by Joshua30: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Interested bro 09030334126
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Structuralman:

I already have a full time job. Is this a job I can combine with my full time job
it's a full time job.
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
CHARLOE:

How do we contact u?
send a dm
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Is it a chat operator job?
Customer service rep
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Offpoint1:
What's the job all about or what position?

people are indicating interest without asking the relevant questions.

Is it Tech base or non tech? What position?
Customer service representative
Re: US Remote Job Available by colored(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hausa:
I'm interested.

What kind of amount of payment are we talking?
Are you going to deduct after the pay or you'll collect first?
Send a dm.
Re: US Remote Job Available by kaywhy09(m): 1:04am On Oct 26, 2022
I am Interested. 09039778060
Thanks.
Re: US Remote Job Available by CHARLOE(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
colored:
Customer service rep
interested (08030822276)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find Airline Jobs In Nigeria Here! / Telecoms Job In Ilorin / Swifttalk Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.