Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient (1825 Views)

Desperation: Again Obidients Caught Impersonating Gambian As Fulani / Again Obi Supporter Caught Impersonating Northern Name / Buhari Supporters Caught Using Fake Pictures Of Kano To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Fake.

Obidients doing their work as usual.

But I have seen a Tinubu supporter on NL reposting those screenshots as true?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by voltron14: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

But I have seen a Tinubu supporter on NL reposting those screenshots as true?

So?

Does it change the fact that the moniker only recently started to write on politics, raising October to be exact and should not be trusted either way?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jflex07:
I have noticed the urchins on Twitter. The truth is that if they are going this far then they are losing it.

Them go still cast last last, as they always have. grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
So?

Does it change the fact that the moniker only recently started to write on politics, raising October to be exact and should not be trusted either way?

Don't be daft. Seunmsg shared those screenshots on a thread today. Go to those Twitter handles and see their other tweets. They are Tinubu supporters but are using "Obi" profile picture.

How is that the handiwork of Obidients or fake news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by voltron14: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

Don't be daft. Seunmsg shared those screenshots on a thread today. Go to those Twitter handles and see their other tweets. They are Tinubu supporters but are using "Obi" profile picture.

How is that the handiwork of Obidients or fake news? undecided

Don't be stupid, although we know that's impossible.

A newly registered moniker can be quoted by anyone if it advances his/her viewpoint.

I know this is too complex for your brain to comprehend.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Don't be stupid, although we know that's impossible.

A newly registered moniker can be quoted by anyone if it advances his/her viewpoint.

I know this is too complex for your brain to comprehend.

No, you don't be stupid.

Oya, explain how this is fake news from Obidients na.

O dull sha. O go gan. Because I am saying exactly that- Seunmsg used those screenshots to further his agenda and bias.

Do the accounts exist? Yes.

Are they Tinubu supporters pretending to be Obidients? Yes.

Were they newly registered? Yes.

So katikati wo lo n so lenu? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by voltron14: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

No, you don't be stupid.

Oya, explain how this is fake news from Obidients na.

O dull sha. O go gan. Because I am saying exactly that- Seunmsg used those screenshots to further his agenda and bias.

Do the accounts exist? Yes.

Are they Tinubu supporters pretending to be Obidients? Yes.

Were they newly registered? Yes.

So katikati wo lo n so lenu? undecided

Shatap.

You must be a dunce.

A moniker registered this month cannot be ascribed to anyone because a lot of subterfuge goes on this very moment.

To know who is genuine, you need to go back to a time when candidates were not known.

Only then can you have an idea to what side such moniker tends.

Have some aptitude.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by Period007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:

Shatap.

You must be a dunce.

A moniker registered this month cannot be ascribed to anyone because a lot of subterfuge goes on this very moment.

To know who is genuine, you need to go back to a time when candidates were not known.

Have some aptitude.
Fake bishops
Fake supporters
Fake CAN
Fake name
Fake certificates
Fake and doctored videos
Fake likes on nairaland.
Everything about Thiefnibu is fake fake fake fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Shatap.

You must be a dunce.

Have some aptitude.

Pele o, boda omugo.

So it is a coincidence that all of them happen to be speaking for Tinubu and "dumping" their support for Obi? It is not logically sensible to you that they all came up at the same time, and are using a uniform picture and retweeting all pro-Tinubu tweets?

A bird actually need to come lay eggs in the tissues of your brain, because at this point, they are serving no purpose.

Mumu claims it cannot be ascertained what side they tend to, but you were so definitely sure it is an "inside job" by Obidients to spread fake news.

What a dumb, crass way to shoot yourself in contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by ajexx(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
all for the love of one man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Voltron14 aka Vulture14 the foolish hegoat and agbado addict... is this enough proof for you that it's a Tinubu supporter?

That Duke of Africa dude shares the same username name with Haruna Lawal Saidu. And "they" both work for Tinubu's Media. undecided

Duke of Africa has been registered since 2012...and the xagreat2 dude has been posting Tinubu for as far back as Aug.

What say you, olof*?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by voltron14: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:
Voltron14 aka Vulture14 the foolish hegoat and Agbado Addict... is this enough proof for you it's a Tinubu supporter?

That Duke of Africa dude shares the same username name with Haruna Lawal Saidu. And "they" both work for Tinubu's Media. undecided

Duke of Africa has been registered since 2018...and the xagreat2 dude has been posting Tinubu for as far back as Aug.

What say you, olof*?

Why are you bent on outdoing your most stupid writeup?

Get a life.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by Kingspin(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is what Reno and Deji like to masturbate on.
We have told them anybody can say anything online. But they will not believe it because they have horrible minds already

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Why are you bent on outdoing your most stupid writeup?

Get a life.

I have a life. If I didn't have one, I would literally not be here responding to you.

Shey I have shown you how I went back to August of this year and the xagreat2 dude was posting about Tinubu as at then.

And it turns out that xagreat2 is the same as xagreat - Lawal Saidu Haruna who has registered as far back as 2012 and runs a media company for Tinubu.

Cat don chop your reptilian tongue now abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by voltron14: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

I have a life. If I didn't have one, I would literally not be here responding to you.

Shey I have showed you how I went back to August of this year and the xagreat2 dude was posting about Tinubu as at then.

And it turns out that xagreat2 is the same as xagreat - Lawal Saidu Haruna who has registered as far back as 2012 and runs a media company for Tinubu.

Cat don chop your reptilian tongue now abi? grin

You really write like a dunce.

Do you understand once candidates were known all manner of subterfuge began?

You don't have a discerning mind.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by VERDA: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Reminds me a Nairalander with a username "GoTv", begins every of his sentence with; Even though I am a Christian" and then goes ahead to say nonsense.

Don't mind that idiot
Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dudes cannot even be creative with usernames.

Ode oni brain 5 kilobytes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
You really write like a dunce.

Do you understand once candidates were known all manner of subterfuge began?

You don't have a discerning mind.

Keep going.

Go through the screenshots I posted again and see how the xagreat2 dude parading as a 'repentant Obidient' is a stauch Tinubu's supporter. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by begoniaa: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is actually their plan. Eweeeeee. These guys dey maaaaaadt.

Voltron14 elenu pepeye go through this thread, and see for yourself: https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1583526110457126912?t=xiRWyhPnhJsUFUZXYZ3Hxg&s=19

Omo, una don fail before una even start this new "concept" of propaganda o, because we no dey shake for where we dey so, lmao. grin

Obidients no dey lose numbers; na we dey gain rather.

Renouncing their allegiance una there.

Re: Tinubu Supporters Caught Impersonating Obidient by Masterclass32: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Snakes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow / Kwankwaso Doing The Lords Work For Obi / 25% Votes In FCT - Buhari Advocate Mocks Peter Obi After Court Ruling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.