Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

He Married Her By Force - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Married Her By Force (1867 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
A lady supported the education of a guy who happens to be my neighbour by giving him money any time he demands for it..he graduated and dumped her but she threatened to jail him if he fails to marry her. He reluctantly proposed and got her married but for two years now the marriage is fruitless but filled with sadness and sorrow. She has caught him cheating several times but he denies and physically abuse her. This is a lesson for young ladies.
Re: He Married Her By Force by taylor88(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: He Married Her By Force by Jennylove21(f): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Novella

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by VictorUSA(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
The guy na odogwu. Kudos to him on this great achievement.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Calvary247(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
She shouldn't have forced him to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by Wawelexy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Both genders are these in situations like this....
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
A lady supported the education of a guy who happens to be my neighbour by giving him money any time he demands for it..he graduated and dumped her but she threatened to jail him if he fails to marry her. He reluctantly proposed and got her married but for two years now the marriage is fruitless but filled with sadness and sorrow. She has caught him cheating several times but he denies and physically abuse her. This is a lesson for young ladies.
What rubbish lesson do you find in this for young women? undecided

No be every stupid story you hear you suppose think say you go mine wisdom from abeg! Some stories are simply meant for the trash pile and this one is one of them. undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What rubbish lesson do you find in this for young women? undecided

No be every stupid story you hear you suppose think say you go mine wisdom from abeg! Some stories are simply meant for the trash pile and this one is one of them. undecided
Is it a good thing for a lady to force a guy to marry her? Is this not good enough to learn from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
Is it a good thing for a lady to force a guy to marry her? Is this not good enough to learn from? undecided
I have seem stories of women who were forced into marriage who eventually made it work for themselves. I have heard of men forced by conscience into marrying the women they impregnated and it turned out OK until it didn't. Marriage is not guaranteed to work in one way and it is not meant to be do or die. undecided
Re: He Married Her By Force by cavreek: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
My opinion it is better for a lady to marry someone that loves her rather than marrying someone she loves

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have seem stories of women who were forced into marriage who eventually made it work for themselves. I have heard of men forced by conscience into marrying the women they impregnated and it turned out OK until it didn't. Marriage is not guaranteed to work in one way and it is not meant to be do or die. undecided
I'm sorry but your reasoning is flawed. As for men you said "forced by their conscience" not the woman so your point is invalid and irrelevant. It's highly unusual for women to force men to marry them.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
I'm sorry but your reasoning is flawed. As for men you said "forced by their conscience" not the woman so your point is invalid and irrelevant. It's highly unusual for women to force men to marry them.
That the rubbish in your story. What crime did she use in forcing him to marry her that she could not have also used in forcing him to continue doing her bidding even after? Your story made no sense at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That the rubbish in your story. What crime did she use in forcing him to marry her that she could not have also used in forcing him to continue doing her bidding even after? Your story made no sense at all. undecided
I expect you to be smarter than this. She helped in sporing his education he graduated and dumped her then she gave him two options: marry me or go to jail. He value his freedom and married her which was not his initial intention.
Re: He Married Her By Force by LewisHamilton15: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
cavreek:
My opinion it is better for a lady to marry someone that loves her rather than marrying someone she loves
You are smart. And this applies to both men and women.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
I expect you to be smarter than this. She helped in sporing his education he graduated and dumped her then she gave him two options: marry me or go to jail. He value his freedom and married her which was not his initial intention.
What crime did he commit by wanting to dump her? Simple question! undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:

Both of them na mumu

Not even in this century

Let them deal with it
Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What crime did he commit by wanting to dump her? Simple question! undecided
Breach of trust.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
Breach of trust.
Breach of trust ke? Was there a formal agreement made between them to this end or what? Did the man sign documents indicating he would marry her if she paid his fees and the lot? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by efelicity: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
Breach of trust.
Which yeye breach of trust? Was it legally binding?

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by nicerod(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
What about men who did the same thing??

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:

It is the same you guys that will say all manner of rubbish if a lady jilted a man that funded her education, now that this one forcefully married him, see the nonsense you are saying with your generalisation, did she even point a gun to his head that he must marry her? She drag am go alter abi he walked majestically with his legs? Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:

If your friend was wise, he would have sat down, critically analyse his situation, and ask questions like "on what basis would he go to jail?", "was there a binding written agreement saying they must marry cos she sponsored his education?" and so on, but as he no wise, she threaten am, he cower like a coward and succumb sheepishly

Anyway it's good for her and him, she's facing the repercussion of marrying a man that loathes her, she should better divorce jejely for her peace of mind before her story reach fp like Osinachi.

2 Likes

Re: He Married Her By Force by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
Don't be too happy. That lady could kill him and all his struggles and education would be in vain.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Breach of trust ke? Was there a formal agreement made between them to this end or what? Did the man sign documents indicating he would marry her if she paid his fees and the lot? undecided
No signing of formal documents but she can sue him for damages.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rolexxxy:
No signing of formal documents but she can sue him for damages.
she can sue him and win, how? undecided

How many of the men out there who were abandoned in similar situation have been able to sue for damages? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

If your friend was wise, he would have sat down, critically analyse his situation, and ask questions like "on what basis would he go to jail?", "was there a binding written agreement saying they must marry cos she sponsored his education?" and so on, but as he no wise, she threaten am, he cower like a coward and succumb sheepishly

Anyway it's good for her and him, she's facing the repercussion of marrying a man that loathes her, she should better divorce jejely for her peace of mind before her story reach fp like Osinachi.
However it be it's enforceable. The lady can sue him for damages.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Divay22(f): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
cavreek:
Hmmmm
Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
she can sue him and win, how? undecided

How many of the men out there who were abandoned in similar situation have been able to sue for damages? undecided
That is their choice but here we are talking about the enforceability of her case.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Rolexxxy:
That is their choice but here we are talking about the enforceability of her case.
That is why I keep asking you...where do you get the idea that it is to begin? undecided

A guy told you a tale and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without doing some reasonable investigation of your own? By the way, did he also feed you the tale that it is jail for him instead of maybe a fine or maybe a settlement? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is why I keep asking you...where do you get the idea that it is to begin? undecided

A guy told you a tale and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without doing some reasonable investigation of your own? By the way, did he also feed you the tale that it is jail for him instead of maybe a fine or maybe a settlement? undecided
It is not a tale but what happened right in our eyes. The lady had always brought the case to my mother who would encourage her but when she came up with the idea that she would jail him my mother rejected that.

To answer your question, I said she would sue him for damages and damages doesn't need any formal/legal agreement.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Rolexxxy(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't be too happy. That lady could kill him and all his struggles and education would be in vain.
I need the link to that thread that talked about her family sueing him over domestic abuse.
Re: He Married Her By Force by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Rolexxxy:
1. It is not a tale but what happened right in our eyes. The lady had always brought the case to my mother who would encourage her but when she came up with the idea that she would jail him my mother rejected that.

2. To answer your question, I said she would sue him for damages and damages doesn't need any formal/legal agreement.
1. What she brought was a threat and not a case. Anyone can do that. You all made it a case without evidence that it could even amount to one. undecided

2. If she had sued, the most the court would have done, depending on evidence presented, was order the man to pay back some of the money she was able to prove he got from her. But since the case never went to court, it is silly to claim he was forced to marry her when he voluntarily dug himself in to whatever hole he got in with her. So it is dishonest to go around pretending there was a gun held against the man to force him into marrying her.

By the way, any man as foolish as that should be avoided at all cost. Such a fool is bound to repeat the same pattern with the next woman and so on. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Junior Brother Masturbates (He's Married). What Do I Do? / Deleted / What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.