Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) (47579 Views)

Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
You used someone's truck with people's goods inside to stage a stupid protest. What kind of foolishness is this

They should just sell all the drivers kidneys
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Tunjibalogun: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
prophetfire:
. Both the Biafra agitators that hijacked the trucks and used them to block the road and the military men that set the vehicles on fire are mad. Kanu and his Biafra agitators honestly don't have sound brain.
They think from their anus.
Military men didn't set any truck on fire. Iponks did
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Shadysen: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
JealousCobra:

Okay, Sorry Sir!
it all good.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Tunjibalogun: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
OyigboUpdate come tell this people that it's ESN they have infiltrated the ebubeagu and Nigerian army

Or are you sure it's not the op that's changing the report?? Come clear this menace
You're the daft person. Those trucks were hijacked and set ablaze by your evil brothers ruining the business of their fellow igbos
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Not everyone is like your mother.

Full scale stroke go visit you this night.... Say amen?
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
DOnLooker,
Can you see the children of hate, frustrations and perdition we talk about here?

We are sure you can NEVER be part of those kind of evil and wicked people.
Cos you sound like an intelligent person.

So , for the 2nd and last time,
Stop confusing these sets of animals, cannibals, kidnappers, murderers and criminals as part of we true, genuine igbos.

So you won't end up confusing yourself day in day out.
Only if you are supporting them, then we understand.
Hope not.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Peace Out!

God punish all the animals and murderers involved in burning down this truck, their usual criminal act.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Promising5555: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Southeast keep suffering in these country, Military and Ebubeagu was formed to bring southeast down, wickedness shall not leave the house of them that supports these evil
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dshocker:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by NuruDiddy: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
If they kill army now,una go start singing like birds

1 Like

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
policy12:
If the Northern people start to retaliate now they Ibo will shout more than the bereaved. Now is a crime for any one to be from the north, bcuz Buhari is from the north and the owner of the truck is an Hausa man dey felt burning the truck is touching Buhari, they never knew the owner of that truck and the goods won't forget this act.

A over the owner of the truck and the goods in it may never recover from this loss.

Can't you read? Nigerian Army and Ebubeagu burnt the trucks and the goods because ordinary citizens are protesting which caused a road block.

1 Like

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Kingsbuchi: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
The ESN UGM even left a note after burning properties belonging to Igbos...ESN UGM is a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Ubanz: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mumu people, whose trucks are u setting on fire.
Do you think buhari cares?
Jf you guys like burn the whole of south east, buhari will still be picking his teeth.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
They are destroying their economy
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Kingsbuchi: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Can't you read? Nigerian Army and Ebubeagu burnt the trucks and the goods because ordinary citizens are protesting which caused a road block.

You are mad oo so you believe Nigerian Army did that? you people can't reason oooo, I am not sure you have a functional brain. I am Igbo but I won't allow sentiments to becloud my reasoning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117763404:
DOnLooker,
Can you see the children of hate, frustrations and perdition we talk about here?

We are sure you can NEVER be part of those kind of evil and wicked people.
Cos you sound like an intelligent person.

So , for the 2nd and last time,
Stop confusing these sets of animals, cannibals, kidnappers, murderers and criminals as part of we true, genuine igbos.

So you won't end up confusing yourself day in day out.
Only if you arw supporting them, then we understand.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Peace Out!

God punish all the animals and murderers involved in burning down this truck, their usual criminal act.

It was the Nigerian Soldiers that burnt the trucks and the goods according to the article but because you are daft, you thought it was done by innocent protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by stasius: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
GIG logistics.

People's goods and waybill don burn finish.

CHAI! What a country.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

You are mad oo so you believe Nigerian Army did that? you people can't reason oooo, I am not sure you have a functional brain. I am Igbo but I won't allow sentiments to becloud my reasoning...
Apt reply.
We don't need further reply to the now tired NL canceler no more cheesy wink cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
LadyExcellency:

It was the Nigerian Soldiers that burnt the trucks and the goods according to the article but because you are daft, you thought it was done by innocent protesters.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Kingsbuchi: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ubanz:
Mumu people, whose trucks are u setting on fire.
Do you think buhari cares?
Jf you guys like burn the whole of south east, buhari will still be picking his teeth.

Those ESN UGM are idiots, illiterates , drug addicts, cultists, ritualist, Idol worshippers...they can't reason.. Burning GIG logistics, young shall grow motors and other properties belonging to Igbos will affect Buhari? Oh my goodness! ipoB caused all this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Were you there? You read a report from the a reputable source but it suffices you to change the narrative because it doesn't fit you political agenda.

You are pure evil.

Nigerian Army and Government back Ebubeagu burnt the trucks because the people are protecting the continued incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu.

See this "my father told me, I am Igbo" trying to rewrite history.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Viraltrends123: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dshocker:

I reject it, back to sender. Trust me back to sender
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8.

Stop this nonsense reporting to the moderators. Daft has several meanings

Being infuriated with a narrative is called "daftness"

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Give these guys a Republic, they will do shit against the people. It's time to share Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Kingsbuchi: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Were you there? You read a report from the a reputable source but it suffices you to change the narrative because it doesn't fit you political agenda.

You are pure evil.

Nigerian Army and Government back Ebubeagu burnt the trucks because the people are protecting continued incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu.

Mumu you believe the report from ESN media?
What do you expect? They will always exonerate themselves....
IPOB provided a fertile ground for the breeding of these criminal elements. By the time IPOB realized that these elements were becoming radicalised it was already too late. IPOb coundnt control them anymore. These led to formation of radicalised splinter cell that may/may not be under IPOB's command but definitely linked with the agitation.
IPOB made a big mistake,period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by Softmirror: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See how dirty the surrounding looks,

And you see some foolish people shouting Obidient, they can change anything ehnnn.

Later they will say all this agberos are billionaires

Gummi is now seen as a good man.

IGR of Ogun state alone packs All southeast state, on the internet they call other regions parasite, ask them what does south east adds to Nigeria economy, they will go be mute, they can't survive without fg allocations

Obi is now a youth, chai, 61 year old man faa, Chris of Accord party that can be a son to Obi is not seen as a youth.

Internally generated revenue and track record is now useless According to them, what is important is a fake youth ruling.

Decamping from one party to another is now good, after obi did it, those that doesn't decamp are now seen as evil politicians.

Queen Elizabeth is now good after Obi paid a condolence visit.

Now that Obi certificate presentation is thesame with that of Buhari, they are now silent, you here someone say paper certificate doesn't matter, so you know certificate doesn't matter and you all were complaining about Buhari for 8 years, and wishing him death.

We are just watching, laughing and liking your posts, on election day, e go shock you like electricity.

THIS IS VERY TRUE. I HARDLY READ POST ABOUT TINUBU'S FORMAL EDUCATION SINCE THEN.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by LadyExcellency: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Mumu you believe the report from ESN media?
What do you expect? They will always exonerate themselves....
IPOB provided a fertile ground for the breeding of these criminal elements. By the time IPOB realized that these elements were becoming radicalised it was already too late. IPOb coundnt control them anymore. These led to formation of radicalised splinter cell that may/may not be under IPOB's command but definitely linked with the agitation.
IPOB made a big mistake,period!

I thought I was discussing with a human.

Sorry for the interaction. It was a mistake.
Re: Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) by GeneralPula: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
policy12:
If the Northern people start to retaliate now they Ibo will shout more than the bereaved. Now is a crime for any one to be from the north, bcuz Buhari is from the north and the owner of the truck is an Hausa man dey felt burning the truck is touching Buhari, they never knew the owner of that truck and the goods won't forget this act.

A over all the owner of the truck and the goods in it may never recover from this loss.
Pathetic.
They’ve been hating on Dangote since way back because he’s not igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.