Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Pesh[autobiography] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Pesh[autobiography] (294 Views)

Meet Lady Pesh, The Most Influential Female Artist In Benue State. / Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Pesh[autobiography] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
LADY PESH AUTOBIOGRAPHY
I am Oryina patience (born on
15th of January) and
professionally known as Lady Pesh.
I am a Nigerian singer, song writer and a performer born and brought up in Benue state. I am from Konshisha local government area of Benue state. I began my music career in 2013 and in 2014 I was nominated for the best female rising artist of the year (2014).
After winning and receiving the
award as an artist, I was motivated to take my music
career more seriously with the fact that there where'' people
who loved and supported me. I
won “Artist of the year” at
Choice awards(2021). I got a deal
with ZESTWORLD Entertainment and in 2015 I
made an appearance on the labels 2015 song titled (TOUCH BODY) which was released that year. During my stay with the label, I recorded songs like: “SHOW UR TALENT” which was a hit in Benue state.
Re: Lady Pesh[autobiography] by Terdoo666: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
I don't think he has all the details, check https://benuetube.com for enough content about benue artistes.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy / What Regina Daniels Did For Her Husband Will Shock You / Breaking: Moments Two Historic Aircraft Collide On Air In Dallas (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.