Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto (2366 Views)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / Keyamo: APC Is United And Tinubu's Manifesto Is 90 Percent Ready / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
MY CANDID OBSERVATIONS ON THE APC MANIFESTO.

(Please note that I am very much open to any form of debate on my positions on this document).

1. It is thin, peripheral, superficial, drab, unsavory, evasive & vague.

2. Thoughtless projections.

3. The numbers are not adding up or in any way corroborating with existing figures. A good example are the housing & GDP stats.

4. It is not quantitative & written to confuse.
5. There was an attempt to deliberately pose embarrassing figures since it is widely believed that Nigerian voters are generally "illiterates" & real literates don't even vote.

6. An attempt to bamboozle the public with unrealistic promises to increase oil output to 4 million barrels without putting explorations, discoveries, FIDs, capital spendings, new installations into consideration.

Meanwhile, It took us over 20 good years to get from 1.4m in 1987 to 2.5m barrels in 2007.

7. They're projecting an average GDP growth of about 10%.
Haba APC!!!

Not even China's GDP growth averaged 10% over a decade.

Average GDP growth of 10% per annum would imply that some years will see growth in excess of 10%, say 15%, because there'll be years with single digit growth. Meanwhile, 2022 is going to see less than 4% o.

8. They're promising an unbelievable $780Bn GDP figure by 2027? When in fact a N550b mark by 2027 will be a miracle considering their thoughtless projections?
GOD OF SHILOH!

9. They are promising to grow oil production by nearly 200% in 7 years? How? GOD OF T.B JOSHUA!

10. On housing, APC is promising that an economy with a debt burden of N42trn and a paltry revenue of N9.7trn will increase its housing units by 4.0 in 2023 to 8.0 in 2024 in successive progression per year.

Guys, I dare say that the document is bereft of the HOWs and the WHENs. It was drafted with the intention to confuse.

For me, this is not a policy document, but a PIPE DREAM at best. If we juxtapose it with the promises they made before, we have reasons to be very scared.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, I have played my role/part. It is now your turn to do yours by VOTING WISELY.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Jennylove21(f): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
He's wasting his time

15 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
cc; nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:
He's wasting his time

Honestly, I want Tinubu to win this election and implement this paper he calls Manifesto. For research purposes. You people must vote for him please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by cherishmichael: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Just waiting for election day, just go nd put my vote for Peter Obi.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

14 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by kk2027: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Honestly, I want Tinubu to win this election and implement this paper he calls Manifesto. For research purposes. You people must vote for him please.

Which yeye manifesto?

Apc promised heaven on earth in 2015 only to turn around and deny the entire promises. Their argument was that we should show them a video where they made such promises.

This time, same pattern, have you seen Tinubu coming on TV to talk to the press?

I didnt even bother looking at the yeye manifesto knowing fully well they're all well crafted lies that will be denied later if we mistakenly buy into it

Let him sell the manifesto to his party first, they're still in power, yet dishing out new manifesto for re-election

No be juju?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by PlayerMeji: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
lol... i rather vote for someone with a proven track record than for someone whose successes are fragments of the imagination of social media propagandists and influencers.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Bragalane: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by kk2027: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol... i rather vote for someone with a proven track record than for someone whose successes are fragments of the imagination of social media propagandists and influencers.

Hehe apc is still in power and have denied all their old promises, now dishing out new ones cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
kk2027:

Hehe apc is still in power and have denied all their old promises, now dishing out new ones cheesy cheesy cheesy

The promises

5 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by PlayerMeji: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
PDP was there for 16 years what did we achieve?

kk2027:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by ganisucks(f): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Mr Renewed hope, please where are the student loans?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Nokio1: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
We will scrutinize n hold everybody by his agbado..

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Obinoscopy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

(Please note that I am very much open to any form of debate on my positions on this document).

3. The numbers are not adding up or in any way corroborating with existing figures. A good example are the housing & GDP stats.

5. There was an attempt to deliberately pose embarrassing figures since it is widely believed that Nigerian voters are generally "illiterates" & real literates don't even vote.

6. An attempt to bamboozle the public with unrealistic promises to increase oil output to 4 million barrels without putting explorations, discoveries, FIDs, capital spendings, new installations into consideration.

Meanwhile, It took us over 20 good years to get from 1.4m in 1987 to 2.5m barrels in 2007.

Haba APC!!!

Average GDP growth of 10% per annum would imply that some years will see growth in excess of 10%, say 15%, because there'll be years with single digit growth. Meanwhile, 2022 is going to see less than 4% o.

8. They're promising an unbelievable $780Bn GDP figure by 2027? When in fact a N550b mark by 2027 will be a miracle considering their thoughtless projections?
GOD OF SHILOH!

9. They are promising to grow oil production by nearly 200% in 7 years? How? GOD OF T.B JOSHUA!

10. On housing, APC is promising that an economy with a debt burden of N42trn and a paltry revenue of N9.7trn will increase its housing units by 4.0 in 2023 to 8.0 in 2024 in successive progression per year.

Guys, I dare say that the document is bereft of the HOWs and the WHENs. It was drafted with the intention to confuse.

For me, this is not a policy document, but a PIPE DREAM at best. If we juxtapose it with the promises they made before, we have reasons to be very scared.

Where can I get a copy of the manifesto?

1 Like

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by KingKO22: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Candid opinion of a frustrated IPOB urchin grin

You can't be Obidiiiot and have brain

The manifesto is giving Obituary urchin sleepless night grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by KingKO22: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Haba APC!!!

GOD OF SHILOH!

Who will debate with IPOB zombidiot grin

Confirmed Obituary urchin is expecting debate grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by AcuraZDX: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

Who will debate with IPOB zombidiot grin

Confirmed Obituary urchin is expecting debate grin

Renewed Hope indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by samforjesus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
[b][/b]oga wise na, I know u Neva reach 32 yrs but wise na,why throw ur future away? How many times someone go do u something b4 u go get common sense,I use God , Allah and even ogun(god of thunder). Beg u,wise for ur own good.
KingKO22:

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Validated: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu means loser

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
You people that even have the time to go through that Ph.D dissertation get time o. grin grin

I don know say na nonsense go full inside, lmao.

6 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

These are my sentiments exactly you've captured here! Imagine an 80-paged PDF unto/untop manifesto no manifesto.

Say watin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nothing concern us. I go vote who I won vote, i don't need any debate
Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by PraizHim: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thanks Op. Na be pipe dream, na cocaïne induced dream

5 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Can someone even do a plagiarism-check of that document? lipsrsealed

I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
kk2027:
Let him sell the manifesto to his party first, they're still in power, yet dishing out new manifesto for re-election

No be juju?

Real otumokpo. grin

Asin, they are literally the ruling party. Other candidates ain't no president yet, so they are limited and cannot do some things.

These people have everything at their disposal to incorporate their lofty dreams and plans, but alas.

In a normal country, APC should be campaigning with their visible achievements... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by limeta(f): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Nothing concern us. I go vote who I won vote, i don't need any debate

Of cause you said the same 2015/2019
This time around think idp camp

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by NothingDoMe: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:

So you want to be there for 16 years too to achieve nothing cos I'm not understanding this reference. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by LegendHero(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

As you are Peter Obi supporter, there are things that is impossible to you because the GCE candidate you supported has no track record of any meaningful growth.

Tinubu increased Lagos IGR by over 700% during his 8 years as governor. Peter Obi can’t even do 100% successfully in his 8 years.

If he can do that in Lagos, I won’t doubt him if he gives a projection of 200% of crude oil production in 7yrs. You just need to block some of the leakages which is one of the greatest problem we are facing in that sector.

If he say he will increase the country GDP, he has done it in Lagos. Those industries he attracted to Lekki free trade zone alone is a massive boost for Lagos.

To someone from Anambra coming from Obi governance which is more or less like the level of a local government chairman in Lagos, I can understand why you doubt the numbers.

OP is a cheat, you went on Twitter to copy someone else criticism word for word and you’re here presenting it as your on critique. Typical of Obituary liars.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

The people that'll come and give you your prescriptive bulala are coming grin. Just wait.

cc: Conner44
Corridon
4teenblaq

1 Like

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by limeta(f): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Then you were feeding good eating with both hands

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Observations On The Tinubu's Manifesto by Bobloco: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
That 80 page unrealistic document is actually meant for the trash can

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Northern Governors Told Me Not To Upload Online Results- INEC Boss / BREAKING NEWS: APC Has155, 001, LP Has 986,069 in Lagos - PDP Situation Room / Kano Cleric, Who Preached Violence During Election, Gets Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.