Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) (2224 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by XerXers: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obi will get more votes in the north than Tinubu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Corridon: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Man of the people, choice of Nigerians! Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Massive!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obi is the choice of Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Resourcesswift: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rugged!! Salutamus

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by chiefolododo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obi is the one

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by derecho(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
See Tinubu trying hard to copy Peter Obi

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Zonefree(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omoluabi Peter Hassan Itoro Kayode Obi is the choice of all sane Nigerians.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by LongLife4all: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Certainly a man people love

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by TossTos: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na different style them go take campaign this time .. very mindful of their campaign promises make e no be like that of 2015 and 2019 ..
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Bluntguy: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
The next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Antyislam: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank God for Peter obi, so without obi now I will be left with the choice of voting Atiku and that drug pusher called Tinubu , God forbid

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Abfinest007(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
A step in the right direction
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by RobsonsTARz: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
If not for this balanced diet named Peter Obi we would have been left with options to chose between otapiapia (Atiku) and snipper (Tinubu)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
XerXers:
Obi will get more votes in the north than Tinubu
Political Clowns, couldn’t help but laugh on seeing the billboard.

Peter Obi looking confused, the Nigeria Liz Truss in the making, empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Innocentman86: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Man of the people.
The sick tribalistik Yoru badx lokan should not even bother.
Except yoru badx fake Muslimns who will vote for a condemned tribalistik wanted kriminal Tinubu.the most corruptt politician on Earth.
No wonder nemesis is catching up with him upon all the money he stole he still pee,vomit and poo poo on himself.
Is God not wonderful grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Innocentman86:
Man of the people.
The sick tribalistik Yoru badx lokan should not even bother.
Except yoru badx fake Muslimns who will vote for a condemned tribalistik wanted kriminal Tinubu.the most corruptt politician on Earth.
No wonder nemesis is catching up with him upon all the money he stole he still pee,vomit and poo poo on himself.
Is God not wonderful grin cheesy grin
The billboard says it all, Peter Obi con Labor Party Presidential Candidate.

Political 419er, look at his confused expression.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Innocentman86: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The billboard says it all, Peter Obi con Labor Party Presidential Candidate.

Political 419er, look at his confused expression.
Who is these yoru badx derty pigg,don't ever mention me again,look for your fellow cowords,jujuj worshipperss and theiffs to chat with.
Except you have ancestry land with family grave in Lagos to sale,let me buy it and digg up the corpse and fling it out before I build some befitting on the land.
Like attracts like,look for your fellow agbero o grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by bookson(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
I heard they want to renew the fading hope that has brought nothing but retrogression to this country. #Olorun Maje
In Obi we trust for a new and united Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Ashez: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
WE ARE TAKING OVER NIGERIA.
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by techWriter3: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Omoluabi Peter Hassan Itoro Kayode politicians is the chosen of all sane Nigerians s s
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Tenses: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2022
And ye shall lift it up high that anybody that has been bitten by this serpentine government and when they set their eyes upon it they shall be purge and be made whole..

Obi is coming!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by TinubuPikin: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2022
That's good

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Moh247: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2022
cool

Always trying to link Tinubu in everything they do

Nonsense banner wey Seyi Tinubu for do for you for free

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by saintkel(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Antyislam:
Thank God for Peter obi, so without obi now I will be left with the choice of voting Atiku and that drug pusher called Tinubu , God forbid
hehehehe.....
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by ezegold4we: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Never vote an evil-bat Called tinubu that has a dark and bitter heart as to think that HOLY COMMUNION COULD BE POISONED, it's too risky,

Never vote an evil unifier called atiku who couldn't unify ordinary pdp talkmore of nigeria, Atiku will be worse than Buhari, he's a hidden religious bigot, can't u guy's see how he deleted his Twitter Post about Deborah Samuel becos of his Fulani jihadist brother's,

Buhari will be the biggest idiooooot to hand over sick nigeria and our crippled economy to either tinubu or atiku,those two old unrepentant corrupt soul's are all after Their interest and nothing else, anybody believing or expecting anything good from them is still living in a fool's Paradise.

OBI/DATTI is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Coolguy34(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2022
God abeg oooo.

Na Obi we want 2023.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it.
Check my signature for my contact so you can call me and I'll help you handle your job.
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Villa12(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

Who is these yoru badx derty pigg,don't ever mention me again,look for your fellow cowords,jujuj worshipperss and theiffs to chat with.
Except you have ancestry land with family grave in Lagos to sale,let me buy it and digg up the corpse and fling it out before I build some befitting on the land.
Like attracts like,look for your fellow agbero o grin cheesy grin cheesy
You can't give what you don't have bro. Obi na big time mumu no �
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Innocentman86: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
You can't give what you don't have bro. Obi na big time mumu no �
Do you have land with grave on it in no man's land Lagos.
I enjoy buying such land, bringing out the corpse and fling it away cheesy grin cheesy grin while I build something worth it on my new land tongue tongue tongue
If you do contact me immediately so you can use the money for owambe and Carry big yanshh expecially all those afonja women that don't wash their pant,with infected Toto ravaged with different disease and those women mess or fart very loudly everytime.
But later I don't welcome toutts and owomida.i deall with them.
Re: Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Niger State (picture) by Villa12(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

Do you have land with grave on it in no man's land Lagos.
I enjoy buying such land, bringing out the corpse and fling it away cheesy grin cheesy grin while I build something worth it on my new land tongue tongue tongue
If you do contact me immediately so you can use the money for owambe and Carry big yanshh expecially all those afonja women that don't wash their pant,with infected Toto ravaged with different disease and those women mess or fart very loudly everytime.
But later I don't welcome toutts and owomida.i deall with them.
one of your Okoro was killed and several injured at Alaba market

(1) (Reply)

Why Will Southwest Present A Candidate Like Tinubu? / Who Is EFCC Talking To Here? (photos) / Sowore. Datti Grovelling Before Tinubu. Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.