Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup (3609 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Obiano And Wife Chased Out Of Market By Traders Chanting Obi / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Sparrk007(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Where are the urchins

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Sparrk007(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is a street song for victory!

The song is older than Pa Obi.
Please do not distract those girls with your politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hatred and bigotry.

That is a victory song! Not to promote the candidate of a mushtoom party.I remember the song and how we burst into it during victory, the lyrics include a line for Chief Awolowo in Yoruba and taunt for the losing team..
sorry oooo painment

2 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Hydroxide(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
No be lie

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by LOVEGINO(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Baba dey wait for dem.
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by RingRoadMafia: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Guy, I suppose buy you drink for this picture grin grin

Buy am give any fellow Obidient around you, bro. E deserve am!! We all deserve one cold Heineken for surviving 7 years of untold hardship, not many people made it through, but we still dey here, and we go dey. cool

3 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by haslaw(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
derecho:
I just hope they'd not query the coach for making his team OBIdient because this APC pipu too dey touchy

A national team should not be promoting any political candidate
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by haslaw(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
NFF should sack their coach.

Yes..

It is highly iresponsible
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by NuruDiddy: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please do not distract those girls with your politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hatred and bigotry.

That is a victory song! Not to promote the candidate of a mushtoom party.I remember the song and how we burst into it during victory, the lyrics include a line for Chief Awolowo in Yoruba and taunt for the losing team..

Cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by NuruDiddy: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thinkam:
2023 is for Atiku

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

As u drop out from sense class shee?

2 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by saintkel(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

wetin concern Awolowo for dis song?......

2 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by paramakina202: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
NFF should sack their coach.

For what na? grin
Let them sing Obi kererenke Obi and win us the cup.
That is far better than singing Emilokan emilokan baba wey no.............................. grin

4 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by TinubuPikin: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Obi kerenrenke will soon become our national anthem o

The lesson is never loose hope in life. The song Obi Kerenke have been there, but no one sings it. It took the song over 30 years to blow... grin grin

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by OKEMKPI: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

U are just envious

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Doyou2019: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Obi kerenrenke will soon become our national anthem o

The government fit ban this song o the way everybody and dem ekuke dey sing am for this country. Una kuku know how much disdain this administration has for human rights and the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2022
SteveDGreat:
U-17 women chanting Obi's name after their victory against USA in the women world cup

There already know who their president is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKRxpfYmhU
Nothing to do with Peter Obi

It's the usual song chants usually done by naija after winning a match.

Obi...Kererenke

Obi......Oyiochi....etc

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Doyou2019: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2022
BreconHills:

When they lost their first match, some people were referring to them as "yoruba team". Obviously now that they are winning, they are Obidients. Laughable really grin

Aren't you such an unrepentant liar!
For some of you BATstards, telling lies is so natural that as soon as you miserable lots wake up in the morning, big big lies begin to form in those dark eyes of yours.
No one, I repeat no one on this forum ever called this team 'A Yoruba team'. I'm Yoruba myself and I have followed their journeys on NL since the start of the tourney.

Unfortunately for you, Mr BANKOLE OLANREWAJU OLOWOOKERE, his staff and the girls, who are mostly Yorubas too, are very much Obidient. What are you going to do about that? I mean other than wail and cry and lie on this thread
Oniyeye!

3 Likes

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Doyou2019: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing to do with Peter Obi

It's the usual song chants usually done by naija after winning a match.

Obi...Kererenke

Obi......Oyiochi....etc

This one's so naive, he has no idea what is happening. Someone explain the term 'subliminal advertising' to this urchin abeg.

So tiring, these lots.
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by phemmyfour: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Doyou2019:

This one's so naive, he has no idea what is happening. Someone explain the term 'subliminal advertising' to this urchin abeg.

So tiring, these lots.
Dindinrin
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Doyou2019: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
Dindinrin

Chai e pain am o grin. Omo Yoruba to go bii tire mi o riri walahi. And I thought all Femis were bright. Evidently not grin
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by phemmyfour: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2022
Doyou2019:

Chai e pain am o grin. Omo Yoruba to go bii tire mi o riri walahi. And I thought all Femis were bright. Evidently not grin
ki lomode e mo

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by ede1(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2022
The most popular and well acceptable and most qualified candidate so far. Even his opponent knows this. But greed won't allow them to step down.
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by udede(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga you were almost correct but you deviated into lies.
Obi kerenke is a victory song but why did it it became more popular in the last one month or two,even more than the national anthem, or is it the only victory song in Nigeria,
Meanwhile sing that your version that has awolowo in it.
I have tried to sing awolowo kererenke, the thing no make sense,
If you should sing "awo kererenke" it sounds some how unless you no sabi the meaning of "awo" i know also that no body is stopping you from remixing it to jagaban kererenke, at least your kids will now know what Edris Abdul Karim was trying to say in "Nigeria jaga jaga.

1 Like

Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by udede(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2022
May buhari not abandon these kids there ooo. Any way shaa, obidient movement is now worldwide and can bring them home
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2022
udede:
Oga you were almost correct but you deviated into lies.
Obi kerenke is a victory song but why did it it became more popular in the last one month or two,even more than the national anthem, or is it the only victory song in Nigeria,
Meanwhile sing that your version that has awolowo in it.
I have tried to sing awolowo kererenke, the thing no make sense,
If you should sing "awo kererenke" it sounds some how unless you no sabi the meaning of "awo" i know also that no body is stopping you from remixing it to jagaban kererenke, at least your kids will now know what Edris Abdul Karim was trying to say in "Nigeria jaga jaga.

He's right, instead of you to ask for his version that has Awolowo in it. You can do more research on that
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by udede(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
He's right, instead of you to ask for his version that has Awolowo in it. You can do more research on that
mgwanu, give us the "awo" version
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2022
udede:
mgwanu, give us the "awo" version
like I said, do your research
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Coolguy34(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Obi ti take over..
2023 Obi datti.....

I do data entry-related jobs please check my signature for my contact.
Re: U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup by Mynd44: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Re: Attention Nigerian Politicans - If You Steal 1 Naira Or More / Unofficial Election Results For Abia, Imo & Taraba States / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.