Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt (285 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by joy4news(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministry has broken his silence following an attack on his motorcade.

Quest Times reported some gunmen had ambushed the cleric’s convoy on Warake road in Auchi, Edo State on Friday evening, killing seven persons including police officers.

Confirming the incident, Apostle Suleman who lamented that he has been going through some tough times, said he cannot be killed.

His words; “There are things happening that I have been quiet about. Even if you are the most careless person on earth, you will not give yourself to so many scandals.

“There are things happening that people don’t know, even though one or two persons take advantage of it along the line. The reason I’m coming out to speak now is because they have done all that and discovered that I’m still moving on.

“They decided to make an attempt on my life. I just escaped an assassination attempt where seven people were killed. My car was attacked.

“The people who did this are expecting me to come out and mention their names but I won’t do that. You can’t kill me, my life is in the hand of God.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/video-you-cant-kill-me-apostle-suleman-breaks-silence-after-assassination-attempt/

Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by Bankowner: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't know what to say.

Seven people dead? Where is the anointing?

Jesus was in the boat when a terrible storm came up but that boat refused to sink because it carried the One with anointing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by Kosoco(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
But aids can be killed abi....

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by voltron14: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Are you sure he said all that or you are simply embellishing it as a blogger?
Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by Belteshazzar1: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
I pray that God will protect you
Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are silly for coming out to say this rubbish at this time men are lying cold in the morgue.

They can't kill you but your God can't even protect them but can only protect you.

Why don't you move without security if you can't be killed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by general111(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
May God protect you sir
Re: You Can’t Kill Me, Apostle Suleman Breaks Silence After Assassination Attempt by Maynman: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2022
He didn’t see the “vision” of this one bwahahahah

(1) (Reply)

The Messiah Claims His Invisible Father Is Dwelling With Him. / Arabic Spell On Livestock And What It Means!!!! / Stealing In Church: Man Stole Offering Box Stockpile With Huge Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.